Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Experiencer

Dissipating residual energy

Nevermind. :)

Last edited by eliana israel : 28-06-2018 at 01:49 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Administrator
Its nice to see that someone is prepared to see these connections... as energy

very important is it not? as most would see the physical need as more important than the energy behind what it is teaching us
Old 29-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Administrator
Im sort of surprised no one else has responded to this.

did you know...every single connection you have with someone or something including yourself... it is the energy behind it that matters the most.

so any focus you have on these connections be they a positive or negative one it is the energy behind those experiences that is focused upon not the actual event

as Eliana suggests above.... nevermind ! am I wasting my time here trying to talk about the most important part of these connections
Old 29-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Knower

Hi Heart,

I’m totally with you on the energy of these connections being the primary teacher/guide, experience and significance. I missed seeing the OP... the energy was the hugest thing that i couldn’t help but became aware of with one soul connection and from there i can recognize its flow and presence in other connections more consciously :-) Wow!!!

From the title Dissipating Residual Energy... i relate to the ocean waves and tides coming in. There are some rogue waves that sweep through without return, hehe, and also more variations and rhythms that can ebb and flow, saturate and envelop, propel us in amazing ways and also lay dormant for some time... until who knows!

I appreciate your loving energetic presence and your posts on SF

TW
Old 29-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart

did you know...every single connection you have with someone or something including yourself... it is the energy behind it that matters the most.

so any focus you have on these connections be they a positive or negative one it is the energy behind those experiences that is focused upon not the actual event
as Eliana suggests above....nevermind ! am I wasting my time here trying to talk about the most important part of these connections

Lol, I am so lost, I deleted this post shortly after I posted it. Unless Admin has different privileges to see deleted posts lol.
Old 30-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Ascender

Quote:

as Eliana suggests above.... nevermind ! am I wasting my time here trying to talk about the most important part of these connections

I missed the original post too so it's a bit difficult to comment, but what I think you are saying is that it's about where the event propels us to. If something causes us to focus our energy so strong that it propels us in either a positive or negative way, that is significant because it changes our life. Am I missing anything?
Old 30-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

I agree, and also aware of that it's the energy behind the emotion that create the connections, in experiences. That's why it matters the most.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:58 AM
Experiencer

well ill repost since I've been called out extra hard...loll.

so I met this guy at work back in 2016...two years ago.

when I met him I was going through some very rough times mentally and spiritually...I would say it was a dark night of the soul but, I really didn't deserve what happened to me...if you know what I mean. Dark night of the soul sounds too beautiful. I was experiencing forces of darkness no one deserves.

So when we worked together, I was out of it...but there was very heavy energy that confused me. Are we bouncing off each other? Is he reading my mind and acting accordingly?

What is this energy?

What is this?

I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I made it clear to my counselor I was scared. And i acted accordingly. I did and said some things I sincerely regret. I even went to his girlfriend and said he may be this, that, and everything in between because of everything I felt while we were working and what I had experienced before meeting him. I said he was sociopath and maybe worse.

So less than a year after that incident with his girlfriend , I came back and apologized to them both (through his account). He apologized for disrespecting me, and almost mirrored how I apologized...
He said he always liked me, which could mean anything to me....Im a nice coworker.

After some back and forth, I told him its best we don't talk.

After some time away from social media, I guess he accidentally said hi on messenger somehow, because he blocked me right afterwards....which was fine. I wished for no communication.

A couple months after this convo,
I saw him. We didn't talk, but I stared at him literally like I couldn't figure out who it was...that's what I felt, but when I think back, we were truly staring at each other the whole time. A lot of time passes by whhimwe look at each other and it doesnt feel like it till afterwards.

He didn't look happy so I figured he hated me.

I saw him again the very next day, approaching me...and this time, I moved to the other side of the hallway, so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea. I mean, I saw him the day before. As soon as I moved, he moved to the other side a well.
The closer he got the angrier I got. Im not sure why I was angry, but I was. So I didn't even bother to look him in the face.

And that's the last time I saw him.

Now, I just want to move on like he doesn't exist.

How do I forgive myself for doing things out of my character?

How do I let go of this energy of constant confusion?

How do I dissipate the energy between us period?

I think part of the problem is I told him I was over the darkness of my past, but that want entirely true. I was, but I was still battling dark forces outside of my own personal demons the last time I saw him.

I have so much going on in my world and I know I need to move forward...alone. :(
Old 02-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Lorelyen

As I see it the way to "forgive yourself" is to learn the lesson - which may be difficult as you admit you were mentally distraught at the time which could have several root causes. Doesn't really matter what they were, they were there. You've already moved on as you well know. You feel different now, more in the driving seat of your life, so you have to affirm that if you sway in that direction again you'll know the signs and can avoid potential relationship issues even if the temptation presents itself.

Even your post will dissipate some of the energy because it says you're aware. Perhaps getting to the root of your anger may help by rationalising as far as you can. Have you journaled the possible reasons for your anger? Your on-going attachment? What attracts you about him? What don't you like about him?

Obviously no solution is going to be reached in a day and, like it or not it's difficult to suggest a way forward. I'd personally use a small meditative ritual to dissipate energy like this, done as many times as it takes. Also I'd develop a kind of shorthand that would let me quickly note any moment he invaded my mind (what I saw, what my reaction is). I'd tell myself that he's not going to use my energy and look around for something initially neutral to direct it at. You have to be careful with this so you don't direct it at something you could love in case that takes on an association with him/this.

There is one great thing about all this - you have/are grappling with your darker side. If you can honestly face up to its prompts and let your soul through to deal with it, then you are nearer "whole" than people who don't or can't. Most of us have things from our past that we regret or wish things had been different and (well, for me) they'll be there for always. But acknowledging them helps. An occasional cry helps. But best of all, we can revisit them with wiser vision as time passes. They teach us and remind us not to go that way again.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Master

eveything is energy. untangle what doesnt belong. and 'but they are my 'tf'' as an excuse is no good reason to stay trapped.