Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish Sepreation but intense sex dreams

My twin flame was the runner and we are unfortunately separated at the moment. He broke up with me back in January. Ever since I haven't gotten over him and it's kinda irritating. Along with thinking of him all the time and seeing synchronicities, I get powerful sex dreams very often in a day. Is there a way to control this, because I'm in a relationship and don't need to be thinking of someone else in that way.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Experiencer

I used to get the dreams. I still do occasionally, but not as frequently as I once did. But...my TF and I are deeply connected despite trying to ignore it and I can instead feel his energy, sometimes playfully if you know what I mean, around me at random parts of the day. I don't have a solution to stop this, but I do know that you can just focus on living your life. It may not go away, but at some point, it becomes just something commonplace in your day if you keep it in the background and don't focus on it.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)

You can ignore or try to suppress your true feelings inside.... But keep in mind what you suppress and lock away today will hit the surface later down the road.. And the harder you try to suppress something, the harder it will burst out..
Old 25-06-2018, 06:22 AM
Guide

What you resist persists. Stop trying to be controlling over something none of us can control. Get rid of the twin flame band aid relationship while youre at it too. I find it so funny when all these DF want to reunite with their twin but at the same time tell the universe they actually dont and want continuing separation by being in a relationship with some one else. They are running too by doing this. They also complain everyday their twin wont wah wah this and that..but they are telling the universe thats what they actually want happening.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Lorelyen

There are other ways than resist or surrender - get rid of it. Use whatever ritual means you can to banish it. It may take a few days but it should have faded to irrelevant in little more than a week if you sincerely want rid of it. Whatever banishment you do, do it with passion.

Old 25-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
What you resist persists. Stop trying to be controlling over something none of us can control. Get rid of the twin flame band aid relationship while youre at it too. I find it so funny when all these DF want to reunite with their twin but at the same time tell the universe they actually dont and want continuing separation by being in a relationship with some one else. They are running too by doing this. They also complain everyday their twin wont wah wah this and that..but they are telling the universe thats what they actually want happening.

or maybe your alleged twin flame wants to be with somebody else because she is not your twin flame to begin with.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
or maybe your alleged twin flame wants to be with somebody else because she is not your twin flame to begin with.

is that so forum crab?get lost and go somewhere else.
ill make this one thing very clear to you. do not bother me or you will regret it.
you are a very negative person and the only things i see you post is bothering and attacking others. its not going to happen here so back off now
Old 25-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
is that so forum crab?get lost and go somewhere else.
ill make this one thing very clear to you. do not bother me or you will regret it.
you are a very negative person and the only things i see you post is bothering and attacking others. its not going to happen here so back off now

oh, i'm sorry, did you want to be the sole crab of the forum? and how would i regret bothering you? what could you possibly do? you can't even control your twin flame situation as it stands now.