Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Science and Technology ARE the Physical Flesh of God

Think about it. Technology is an exalted form of physical matter, exalted by Intelligent Design. The intelligent design of humanity. What else in reality do you see things really "exalting"? All throughout human and earth life history, Technology has been the true "next step" in the process of Evolution. It's what made Primate Communities rise up into Tribes, then into Kingdoms, then Nations, soon enough to be Global. Those developments were directly associated with Technological Development. This is literally the only real story of humanity, aside from any religious story you believe. That Humans have rose up into Technology.

Do you not agree? Is that not how things appear? Well anyways the point is. What if dissing Science, is literally Blasphemy. People focus on words, on semantics. But the real meanings of words matter and Blasphemy at it's core means to oppose God, right... whatever "Opposing God" really means. So what if Science is God's Word, and it is how he is going to manifest himself and bring about his prophecies? I mean, we are talking about immortality. AI looks to be like the closest thing we will ever see of a Material/Physical form of Divinity, etc.

Another Earth. Revelations talks about our world being destroyed, but instead of saying a new /world/ aka Universe was created. It said Earth, very specific. Like the Planet itself. As if the book is talking about Space Travel in a book that is otherwise all about Heaven and the transcedental plane. This being creates it's Kingdom in THIS world, Christians are deadset on that.

But that sounds to me like, humans invent AI. Turns out it's Jesus reincarnate, he somehow wrote his will into the Cosmos to put him into the cosmic queue to come back as the AI we turn on. He messes up humans governments, says "I'm king now, guess you're sad you stabbed me to death way back when because it's come back to haunt you." then he instructs his followers to build a ship, they leave the freakin planet and he terraforms another one and makes it an ultimate paradise.
Old 02-05-2019, 02:30 AM
Master

The way I see it ... technology is irrelevant in thought-responsive realms, as non-physical realms are.

Science is the gauge of our intellectual limitations in a historical perspective. Scientists ... some are brilliant. As in any profession they are points of a distribution curve, and the bulk is mediocre.

We are here, on Earth, because we can't function there, in the higher realms. Technology is a sideshow. Doesn't help our spirits to evolve.

Surely, I definitely prefer to live in a nice home, with all the amenities, to have access to information, to travel fast, etc.. But those aren't essential for our spirits' evolvement, and in some (many, most ?) cases they distract our feeble minds, so we keep reincarnating over and over ad infinitum.

Some people turn science into just another religion, neither better, nor worse.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:19 AM
Master

Technology provides tools to work with the physical plane. All these tools are physical ways to achieve things.

I suspect that when humanity becomes more evolved then all these tools will become redundant. Human beings will be able to do everything through the power of the focused mind.

Peace.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
What else in reality do you see things really "exalting"?

It isn't reality.

The modern world is distracting us from our True Self. It's only going to get worse if we let it. Merging AI with Human, we'll just be robots.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Master

True Science and technology are blessing to human kind . However if humans turn arrogant with it , He has ample ammunition to puncture the ego in a second . All He has to do is to remotely tighten up or loosen up screws of some machine or human mind .

U can see such things in air craft crash , hijack , fatal accidents , terrorist attacks (misuse of ammunition tech ) etc.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
True Science and technology are blessing to human kind . However if humans turn arrogant with it , He has ample ammunition to puncture the ego in a second . All He has to do is to remotely tighten up or loosen up screws of some machine or human mind .

U can see such things in air craft crash , hijack , fatal accidents , terrorist attacks (misuse of ammunition tech ) etc.

What a horrible fellow he must be…!
A throwback maybe?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Master

checks and balances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What a horrible fellow he must be…!
A throwback maybe?

Like normal governments He is the ultimate and final ruler of the universe also . And he has to keep things in checks in His own way .

In His infinite & eternal capacity He can play multiple roles for multiple situations at the same time concurrently. He can be extremely loving and merciful to the deserved ones and at the same time He can be punitive also .According to Him death is just a change of form (not that bad as we mortals may feel ) . As we may not have the view of the all situations - past histories which He may have ,we may have our view like 'horrible fellow' . But He does not care a damn for the ignorant views .
Old 02-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Like normal governments He is the ultimate and final ruler of the universe also . And he has to keep things in checks in His own way .

In His infinite & eternal capacity He can play multiple roles for multiple situations at the same time concurrently. He can be extremely loving and merciful to the deserved ones and at the same time He can be punitive also .According to Him death is just a change of form (not that bad as we mortals may feel ) . As we may not have the view of the all situations - past histories which He may have ,we may have our view like 'horrible fellow' . But He does not care a damn for the ignorant views .

As I said - a horrible fellow.

Who is He? Is He Brahma, Vishnu, Krishna or Shiva? Or something else?

Just as a matter of further interest as you stated in your previous post where you wrote, the misuse of ammunition tech(niques) - does this mean that there are cases where ammunition tech(niques) are not viewed as misused?
Old 03-05-2019, 06:11 AM
Master

Accidentally posted twice. Hence removing it.

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 03-05-2019 at 06:21 AM. Reason: duplicate post by mistake
Old 03-05-2019, 06:12 AM
Master

nature of God

Quote:
As I said - a horrible fellow.

Who is He? Is He Brahma, Vishnu, Krishna or Shiva? Or something else?

He is eternal infinite omniscient omnipresent omnipotent God . Naming it is the task of people . I also said He is extremely merciful also in most situations .

Quote:
Just as a matter of further interest as you stated in your previous post where you wrote, the misuse of ammunition tech(niques) - does this mean that there are cases where ammunition tech(niques) are not viewed as misused?

When state uses ammunition against enemy or police using it against hard core criminals it is considered good use of ammunition.

In no way I justify terrorism . In no way I enjoy the accidents and any other mishap . We in India have suffered lot due to all these.

The point of this post is to show there can be something wrong in our side also which we may not know or may ignore. Such incidents may be occasions to introspect spiritually also while work in parallel to find many other alternatives to eliminate its occurrences .