Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 05-02-2011, 09:20 PM
green

hi uhmar

thanks, i'm on the point of crying when it comes to her.. she has it in her but she is blocking it, she just doesn't believe in herself... guess it is something she will have to learn and i can't make it happen for her, only she can make it happen... but thanks for your ideas and advice.

by the way.. the white ribbon is very special...

G
Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Not in the bag... it is hanging dangling down from the shelf on the side over top of my computor..it is not in the bag lolo
Silvergirl))))) of course material would work...You could do some strips some squares, triangles, stars etc... frayed edges, wavy edges, use pinking sheared edges all shapes , colors, sizes, textures.....then just connect intuitively or kinda assigning meanings to certain shapes , other meanings to colors etc then combine all the emotions colors and textures to tell the story. Great Idea!!!!

ahhh hahhhhhhhhhh now my craziness is being found out... Introduce them to alternative methods of divination which connects them to color therapy and symbology, which connects them to their intuitive sides and their clairtangency whcih connects them to their higher self, which connects them to the guides, which connects them to the angels, which connects them to the universe.....
Yes I had a method for my madness and I see it is working, Dream angel is crumbling paper, Green is visiting old memories and methods, Silvergirl is thinking of ways to conenct more, etc etc etc
And with each reading I do , I connect more which in turn stengthens my gifts.
So many methods , so little time. lol
attached my actual pile of ribbons from the bag.....

You're making me giggle~*

Old 05-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Uhmar

Greene)))))))))0 look at these development card i made ..there just simple

You say it is a girl....Okay I am 60 so everybody is a girl anymore lol
but i am going to assume young teenage girl.
anyway she is probbaly bored..
you need a method that excites her
see how vibrant the colored cards are..they are just index cards
but i put circles and rectangles on the back side in colors, red, blue, green etc
then i did the 8 colors on 8 a white cards.
I place the white cards face up with circles and colors of the circles showing then I have to look at the colored vibrant card..focus and decide if the circle or rectangle is it is blue, green red etc...some days I do color and shape both.
then place them face down on the matching white card.
when I get done I go back and see how many correct. etc
it strengthens the connections and the mind. somedays I dont get any of them correct.lol I also do it with paint color crds...and playing cards etc.

you could do something similar with bright colors to hold her attention but attach..music, or album pics or movie stars etc on the other side ...something she would get excited about. BOYS would be good lol which would make her use her mind to connect.....make it a game she could even do with her friends.
----------------------------
and the white ribbon actually came wrapped around either a rune book i bought on etsy ..or mayeb soem herbs .....why are you saying it is special.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg development cards.jpg (14.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-02-2011, 10:06 PM
green

hi uhmar

is this answer 4 me?

the ribbon is special... not sure why, if u give me permission i will try and look, but i stop at the door, if u know what i mean.
at first i wanted 2 ask u to use this one 4 a reading 4 me, but it felt off center- not right, got special and stopped there.. it is for a meaning for you.. of a sort..

G
Old 05-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Uhmar

green))))))))))) by all means take a look...and it is not actually white..it is a very very pale almost white pink

and i would be glad to read the ribbons for you.loll
do you have a question

and yes the cards idea was a suggestion to find a way to help the girl.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
ahhh hahhhhhhhhhh now my craziness is being found out... Introduce them to alternative methods of divination which connects them to color therapy and symbology, which connects them to their intuitive sides and their clairtangency whcih connects them to their higher self, which connects them to the guides, which connects them to the angels, which connects them to the universe.....
Yes I had a method for my madness and I see it is working, Dream angel is crumbling paper, Green is visiting old memories and methods, Silvergirl is thinking of ways to conenct more, etc etc etc
And with each reading I do , I connect more which in turn stengthens my gifts.
So many methods , so little time. lol
attached my actual pile of ribbons from the bag.....

hee hee,very creative of you Uhmar ! I am enjoying the crumbling paper, in fact just after doing the first one, I shared the experience with a friend. Not sure they took me seriously though but it was fun ! I do like the ribbons idea too, am trying to think , with all the ribbons I have for crafts, I should have enough to put together a bagful. I will have to re- read your first post and see what else I need to know about this !

Thank you !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-02-2011, 09:57 AM
green

no love, have no question, at first i thought this ribbon and me, reading.. but now i know differently.
but thanks..but no.. not really into receiving readings..though i love giving them :)

thanks for your ideas.. she is not a girl, she is younger then I, so i see her as a girl but she is in her mid 30ies..
i guess one thing i need to learn is that as a teacher there is just as much as i can teach, and some things are not up to me and my teaching, but at the same time i try my best to do the impossible. but trust is something one can't teach and one has to learn on her own. i can show her the way, give her tools, but i can't make her trust...she will have to take this step by herself. and it is the trust that takes down the walls and blocks..
but thanks for your ideas, i might use them, i might use the ribbons- as they are fun.. i might use the paper which is fun as well.. will see...i kind of plane things a head and at the end doing whatever feels right on the spot.

i will try and look into this pale ribbon later on when i have some peace and quiet...
will see :)

G
Old 06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Knower

Hi,Urmar, wondering what 2011 has in store for me?
Old 09-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Ascender

wow thats very interesting! where did you get the ribbon bag from?
Old 09-04-2011, 08:22 PM
green

along your path in life you collect ribbons, or you can go to a shop and buy your some and put them in a nice bag or box.

G