Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-07-2016, 05:23 AM
Experiencer
Toying with the idea of multiple Twins

I was just reading an article which states that 6% of twins are split more than once & are split up to 6 times.

I have only personally met 1 twin in this life although I am now, however hard it maybe having to come to Terms with the fact I may have more than one.

Sometime ago whilst meditating on my TF I was told "one of many".

My twin died many years ago & he has since told me that he touched a few in this life that recognise his energy as I do.

At first I was very angry & jealous believing that our relationship is less meaningful when it isn't just the 2 of us.

Although in some ways I am also happy that there is a possibility that I could meet another twin in the physical in this life.

Talking to a psychic a few months ago about my TF in spirit ( because he was talking, describing himself & our situation before I even sat down )

She told me that I would oneday meet someone else I love & that you can have more than 1 twin.

My head is spinning, if it wasn't enough for my dead twin to return in spirit 16yrs later & tell me he is my twin I now have to deal with the concept / possibility that they're many of us.

& how would the telepathy work between us all if many of us are incarnate ?

I have only ever read of one other person believing they had met 2 definte twins in this life.

& if that is the case with my poor TF having met many twins in this life, without ever having known of the concept or what was going on, no wonder he was so angry/confused & frustrated.

Would love to hear any other opinions or if anyone has any knowledge of this.
Old 13-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Guide

I can't talk about the soul split because I am not sure about the origin of the bond and why twins could be unique pairs or multiples.

However, there was a member here in the past (Scarlet Hayden?) who wrote about twin flames and twin flame energy and advocated that we can achieve twin flame union with more than one people. I am pretty sure if she is still around, she can explain in much more detail, but I think that what she was talking about was that all of us have many soulmates and it is a matter of similar vibrations whether we will achieve true twin flame union with one of them.

If we are to take the multiples theory, how does it work? Could it be that the people your TF recognized as his other TFs are your TFs too -considering that you all come from the same source?

Whatever the case, I totally understand your initial frustration. The TF experience is quite rare and I have often thought about the possibility of there being another one, but the probability of coming across a second one like this in this lifetime is so low. So, it is easy to confuse the rarity for uniqueness.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for
Old 13-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Experiencer
It's interesting, I do remember seeing a guy talking on tv once who stated once a soul evolves to a certain level that it has to be split in order to be able to incarnate into a physical body again.

However the article I just read & what I lean towards is that the amount of twins we would have is determined at creation, one would either be created as a single soul & then merge with the creator ( which most of humanity are ) or they are created as twins with a small pencentage being split multiple times.

& I understand also what you are saying the other women spoke of but I would think it's more a case of evolving with certain other souls to a point of a high connection, but I still believe the twins are the same energy frequency that cannot be achieved but is created.

I'm also thinking multiple twin souls/ flames but only 1 twin Ray.

Which would then lead me to question what is my Twin that I met in this life, in which I would lean towards twin Ray
As my experience of meeting him seems far more intense than I have heard of others explain it, as my soul indentified him by just sitting next to him without even looking at him or into his eyes.

But I know my subconscious had a clue beforehand as I already knew his name & I would have also known his name in spirit before I incarnated as he was 5 years older than I.

Last edited by Flameseeker : 13-07-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Guide

Well, I could not know honestly and none of us really can -we have talked about it on another thread regarding the limited number of splits in twin souls or more. I will just say here one more time that my reservations when it comes to accepting the theory are based on what implications this might have on our social realities.

However, we cannot know is what it comes down to and the truths communicated to us by the spirits are also sometimes very conflicting. I suspect that our human logic is many times insufficient to understand the 'mechanics' :). Still, I am very interested to see how this evolves in your thought and how you articulate it.
Old 13-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Suspended
Master
no idea but also, when you think about Adam and Eve (i dont follow the Bible or know nothing else about it than the Adam and Eve), there were woman and a man. 1+1. Not 1+1+1+1+1+1+1.
Old 13-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Experiencer
Umm well if the psychic is right I am due to meet another twin a year from now, so we will have to see.
Old 13-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Ascender

On the nature of telepathy with multiple twin flames--

It depends on the dynamic of the twin flame relationship-- But, they can come to you as a seemingly single being in expression with multiple personalities that coherently play a role in making up the one being you communicate with-- Though what I am speaking about deals with twin-flame pre-meeting instead of a "physical" way--

In this sense, you are always talking to them as one, but the influence of interests and nature are of the personalities that make up the one, depending at the angle you approach them, though this is hard to describe what I mean by angle of approach-- Also, depending on the situation; if they are physically incarnated, may not yet be aware of telepathy in an exact manner.. and this could be seen as your higher selves communicating and the interaction being translated into each individual-- As each awakens, the signals become clearer and more coherent among the individuals--

This is from my personal experience and understanding--
Old 13-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe in multiple TF's, theoretically at least. I have experienced 'Twin energy' with a few different people whom I loved. Last one was most intense. Now I am just waiting for my next one to come along any moment soon lol.
Old 13-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
I believe in this concept of multiple twins, or soul connections, and I have experienced this myself.

Now in my mid forties, I think back on my life and have a 15 year marriage (ending, but it is a positive ending and we will always love each other), another long term relationship, a few short term relationships, and then quite a few of these other-wordly, deep, platonic connections with men and I still feel as though they live in my heart more strongly than many of the men I've been physically intimate with.

It helps in my current phase to remember what I was like as a runner and the kind things the stayers did to help me try to come out and let my walls down. I wasn't ready at the time.

The magnitude of my current TF relationship feels bigger than the others, which all felt so intense at the time. I think it is that we are simultaneous mirrors for each other this time, thus more telepathy etc. The divine timing and realizations were "out of sync" in the other encounters to a degree.

I think you will meet another deep connection in your life - yes, I do.
Old 13-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Suspended
Master
i think people who claim to have met or are meeting another twin, it just isnt possible, in my opinion. not that it cant be true, i just dont see it as true.

i think people who really have met their true twin understand that when you try to think if you have really felt the same with someone else, you can without a doubt say that no.

what will be left of a person if one twin after another? they werent twins at the first place, maybe one of them was, but camoon. i can put the twin label on many men in my life if i want to, as i am the runner in those. but i dont feel anything towards them but they tell me I have changed their life etc with my rejections, my view of life etc. that doesnt make us twins as i dont learn from them, they only learned from me