Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Administrator
Experience in a Spirutal Gathering (Senstive in Discription)

Hello

NOTE: this is a bit sensitive in description)

I thought I would share an experience from last Sunday. I run a Metaphysical Centre and we were having a discussion on meditations. I was charring the the day. We have a member that channels ( like I can do as well) . Me and the psychic I was there to introduce both got pulled away so we heard next to none of her message. I head one name Adolf Hitler and the one beside me heard none of her message spoke. So what happens, well was someone that needed some assistance to cross over. He must have touched both of us but it was me that could hear him clearly.

I introduced the speaker and we did a meditation and well off I went into full channel with this man. He was what we call "Earth Bound" or in "Ghost" state of being as he had not found his path to the Light. Like is normal I opened a door of Light but he could not yet go. So more was needed. He needed to cleanse his Soul (for lack of a better explanation) of what role he had in WWII. That meant that I had to be the vessel to show him what role he had and help him accept that role he had in life, so that he could move forth in death. We tend to bury things deep in our subconscious that at times in our deaths do need to be cleansed from us. Why the Last Rights are given at times. Its simply and act of helping one's cross.

I put here our conversation. Keeping in mind that when I work with those that have passed I see and feel what they do in helping them like I was there. So it was understandable that I was in tears at the end of our meeting and I was blessed someone could close for me. I had to put past all the judgments that would be in me as a person to do this work, to see that we all have that "God Spark" in us and that our Soul has a role that is not always the best path in a life we live. I firmly feel that no one deserves to be left in that state of limbo

Joseph K. (edited last name out of respects for family ) – Nazi Germany War Camp

“I have seen for the first time what I have done; I cannot believe I had that in me to do. To act with such lack of compassion, lack of consciousness. I walk among the dead for the first time; I see their eyes, so hollow, so horrified. I did this, yet I cannot see that I did this. It was me, you showed me. I have to forgive me, like you said, forgive the time and space it was I was in. It was a sad job but like you said it was just a job, in horrible times of war.”

Lynn

From this he made his crossing easily, the hope is that in making peace with events of our past we never again repeat them.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Master
Oh wow. I agree that no person should be left unable to cross over. You helped him see and comprehend what he did, whether he was a kapo or a nazi. It is a true gift that you can help spirits as you do. He will now be able to work on his transgressions and further his progression. I guess even in spirit one needs that eye opener, that confirmation to move on.

This isn't quite the same thing, but when my Dad first came to me in spirit, he asked me to forgive him and to say he was sorry. He was a mean, sadistc drunk, abusive, not a good man. But he was sick. I had forgiven him long ago. He had a helper working with him. He needed to see what he did, apologize and seek forgiveness in order to move on. I was warned by my guide not to talk to him too much because he had much work to do and I would distract him. Dad passed in 1999 and it was only the first of last year that he was able to do this. He said was well now and happy.
Old 31-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Knower

Very nice story. It's good there's people like you helping people to see the light. I have a question though. You said he died during WWll, do spirit not go by time? How long do they stay in limbo for? And what do they do while their there? How can someone not know they have last on if the people they have been around can't communicate with them?

I have an Angel on my shoulder but a devil in my head. Kaskade

"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
Old 31-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
Oh wow. I agree that no person should be left unable to cross over. You helped him see and comprehend what he did, whether he was a kapo or a nazi. It is a true gift that you can help spirits as you do. He will now be able to work on his transgressions and further his progression. I guess even in spirit one needs that eye opener, that confirmation to move on.

This isn't quite the same thing, but when my Dad first came to me in spirit, he asked me to forgive him and to say he was sorry. He was a mean, sadistc drunk, abusive, not a good man. But he was sick. I had forgiven him long ago. He had a helper working with him. He needed to see what he did, apologize and seek forgiveness in order to move on. I was warned by my guide not to talk to him too much because he had much work to do and I would distract him. Dad passed in 1999 and it was only the first of last year that he was able to do this. He said was well now and happy.

Helllo

I do feel that forgiveness is the greatest gift we all hold in us to give, though it is hard to put aside personal judgements as we are after all emotional beings. I too feel that we have what is often called a "life review" when we pass. Where our life flashes before us and we are given maybe points to look at before we go. It might be in this place that we get lost in that crossing, not really sure on why some get stuck.

How I see it is like a ladder where they are part way there but stuck, for what ever reason. There is helpers with them no one crosses alone, but if one is not willing to go then they do not go it seems.

Yes, its hard at times when its family that has done something that hurts us but too we all have the good lives we come into and those that are full of struggles I feel, as the Soul has to experience it all.

I was 25 when I lost me Dad, I was planning my wedding ( and its a blessing that the wedding never took place ). It was not til I had me first Son at 36 that I had contact with me Dad. He did not have anything to regret in life with me but it was me that I know now had the work to do. So there was no contact til me Son was about 6 months and saw him there in his room.

We seek that contact but yes there is work that is to be done. If we do not complete that in life maybe we have to prepare some for the next go in a life.

I guess we will all find out how it works when our time comes but I am in no rush to die.

Lynn
Old 31-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Very nice story. It's good there's people like you helping people to see the light. I have a question though. You said he died during WWll, do spirit not go by time? How long do they stay in limbo for? And what do they do while their there? How can someone not know they have last on if the people they have been around can't communicate with them?

Hello

Time seems to be a man made concept and does not apply when we leave the Earth Plane. I am not sure on how or when he passed, I was not given sight to that information nor did I feel I had the role to ask more. The oldest I have come to cross is three men that were in the Civil War. There was no issues from them on time, or feelings of being lost for a long period. More its like a state of energy limbo ot of pain or confustions (unless one has not understood they have died ). What happened with them is they were put to death for something they did not do. There was a crime reenactment show on TV and I was not really paying much attentions to it, more it was just the channel it was on. Seems it was on for a reason, as when it came to them showing these three colored men could not have done the crime in they came to me. I crossed them, they sought to be heard is all they were not guilty so in that got stuck Earth Bound.

In the case where someone passes suddenly they might not have the time to process what has happened. In this case for me how it works is I will find I am called to put the new's on TV (something I rarely have on) and the person's picture flashes then I go to work. I have others like me that have the same happen. So in that no one is left long to linger that would be I feel suffering.

Lynn
Old 01-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Pathfinder
That was such a great thing you did helping him see the light and to cross over. I hope now he can finally be at peace with himself.