Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 05-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Emilyanne-x

Does anyone know about MaNithyaSudevi; a spiritual teacher on YouTube?

Hi there,

I am just wondering If anybody knows MaNithyaSudevi on YouTube? She is an excellent spiritual teacher on YouTube who helps those with a multitude of desires, such as seeking inner bliss.

Recently I have been watching one of her recent videos called 'You Are a Source of Love and Light. Now, Create a World Without Any Negativity'.

If anybody has seen this video, I would be so grateful if you could reply to this thread, as I am unsure about something in this video, and would like to ask someone with knowledge on it some questions

Thank you so much!

Peace and love to all of you
Old 10-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Present

Video

Yes, I watched this video. What questions do you have?

Peace, Love, and Light!
Old 13-07-2012, 04:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5mmJ...yer_detailpage

I like her, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
...no they are not from a "place" time/space is an illusion and spirits are eternal so how could they come from somewhere. have not all the great masters taught that?

Amen.

This world is not our home.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Master
Emilyanne... I agree that MaNithyaSudevi is not speaking from the true Self, which an enlightened teacher does. But if what she says helps to open your mind and heart for now... then that's a good thing.

blessings
Xan

Old 16-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Gofa

Interesting video for a few seconds

I always nervous when an oracle shakes their head coinciding with points of fact basically the body language is telling you no.

Other point is she is reading from a script. Leaves you with a lessening feeling she is in touch with the universe

She does do well on the gosh I'm cute level

Maybe the best compromise is to watch the video with the sound off
Old 14-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Interesting video for a few seconds

I always nervous when an oracle shakes their head coinciding with points of fact basically the body language is telling you no.

Other point is she is reading from a script. Leaves you with a lessening feeling she is in touch with the universe

She does do well on the gosh I'm cute level

Maybe the best compromise is to watch the video with the sound off

I agree is does seem she's reading from a script doesn't it. I believe she could do a lot of good with her videos but it seems her true goal is to push the ideas of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam and his Life Bliss Foundation on her viewers. I don't know about you but I don't have $7,000 usd laying around to travel to India and pay for for Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam's Inner Awakening program lol.

Last edited by Bodhi_Spirit : 14-09-2012 at 05:05 AM.