Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Ascender
The cycle of our life

I came up with this diagram to better explain my thoughts. Starting at the bottom of the diagram then going to the top, this is how I see our lives.

I put rebirth at the top, because I believe home will not exist untill humanity settles on a eternaly co-existant lifestyle. I believe we all have a "home" and it needs us all there to be complete. So basicly we keep building on our path untill one day we make that final step into our home. The top and bottom dot are one in the same, untill its step isnt needed and all thats left is home.

I have dots for the steps that are the same for everyone, and sideways lines for the steps that have multiple options for completion. The time between steps is relative to the person, we all move at different speeds.

Last edited by Sammy : 01-05-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:19 AM
AppleCandy

I think you should put this discussion under past life and reincarnation. This thread only deals about after death only, not beginning/cycle of life.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Master
Sammy... In my discoveries, our home is already complete and whole. It's only us who have forgotten it, where we may again find it in the core essence of our being... and everywhere.

Xan

Old 02-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Ascender
I know what you mean, and yes I feal what I want for home was complete many years ago. I cannot however, sit comfertable, knowing I sit while others suffer. To me home is individualy recieved, but given to us as a whole. Unless its recieved on the whole, it is not complete. I know we are all wanted at home, we just need to help eachother get there.

Thank you Applecandy for the suggestion, I posted it here because it is pertaining to my previous statements. To further the image im trying to portray of how I see this new life.