Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Zekkry

46 and 2

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but it's related to both science and spirituality.

The idea of 46 and 2 is that eventually, humans will gain an additional 2 natural chromosomes. In this idea, there are three different levels of human evolution and each form has its own perception of reality and its own idea of consciousness.

Levels of consciousness:
  1. 42 and 2 chromosomes (44 in total). They comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. To them, there is only one energy - one life, one being ness that moves everywhere. Anything happening anywhere is within them, as well. They are like cells in the body. They are all connected to a single consciousness that moves through all of them. These are the aboriginals in Australia. There might be a few African tribes left like this.
  2. 44 and 2 chromosomes (46 in total) This is our current state. This is a more chaotic state than the last and causes more destruction. It can often lead some to live in a delusional version of reality. This is used as a stepping stone to the next level of consciousness.
  3. 46 and 2 chromosomes (48 in total) This idea was more recently given popularity since there was a song called 46 and 2 made by the band Tool. It is supposedly a higher state of mind, enlightenment and maybe even a better physical sate. Currently, human beings are in the second level of consciousness, 44 and 2, but shortly they are expected to evolve in the next level. Supposedly, ascended masters have prepared the path for humans to change. 1998, was in fact, supposed to be when the change occurred. However, it looks like it might be postponed several years due to the abominable state of the world. For one to enter the 46 and 2 state, it seems it would take a mental and spiritual change. (Opening your third eye if you will.) It would require one to have a deep understanding of the world, themselves, and their consciousness. Most people are unaware that some people have vowed to change themselves and move up a level.

I'm not sure exactly how scientific this is, meaning I'm not sure if we are actually supposed to gain more chromosomes. Not in a way related to any type of birth effect, but as an actual step in evolution. Something strange though is that some primates have 48 chromosomes, so is this theory maybe reversed? Do we become more enlightened with less chromosomes? Or maybe it's a pattern that goes up, down then up again.

This is all the information about this theory I have. If any of you have any more to say about it then please post. Also what do you believe is the possibility of this being correct or at least symbolicaly correct? How can we all work together to futher enlighten the collective consciousness of the human race?

*Note: The last two chromosomes are seperated by the "and 2" because they are sex chromosomes, the XY or XX. (There are certain birth defects where some are born with abnormal amounts of sex chromosomes, but this is unrelated as it is a disadvantage and causes health problems. Very rarely, some women have been born with XXXXX)
Old 29-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Ascender
I was just finding it odd, the first is like mind, the second body, and the third will be both.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Animus27

Chimpanzees have 2 more chromosomes than humans. That tells you something
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM
clamothe

I'm not sure this has any basis in science. Like it's been said, there are other instances of species with more chromosomes than humans, but there are also humans with missing or extra chromosomes and these instances are usually detrimental, not beneficial.

This seems more like wishful thinking in my opinion, but in all fairness, I'm hardly a genetisist. I would councel that if you're going to mix spirituality and science, at least make sure the science is as solid and plausible as possible, otherwise it's more or less just guessing.

But this is just my opinion so please, feel free to disagree! :)

Namaste
Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamothe
I'm not sure this has any basis in science. Like it's been said, there are other instances of species with more chromosomes than humans, but there are also humans with missing or extra chromosomes and these instances are usually detrimental, not beneficial.

This seems more like wishful thinking in my opinion, but in all fairness, I'm hardly a genetisist.I would councel that if you're going to mix spirituality and science, at least make sure the science is as solid and plausible as possible, otherwise it's more or less just guessing.

But this is just my opinion so please, feel free to disagree! :)

Namaste

Darn right