Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-09-2019, 04:30 AM
janielee

Hi Sparrow, do you have any thing ?

Peace .
Old 07-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi Sparrow, do you have any thing ?

Peace .

Dear janielee,

Does Sparrow have any thing?

Are you asking for spare change, my friend? Please be more specific.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-09-2019, 02:59 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

Does Sparrow have any thing?

Are you asking for spare change, my friend? Please be more specific.

-Sparrow

Dear Friend,

I originally wanted to ask if you have anything to say to me . Or if you remember whom I might be (you talk to so many people )

You gave me some words last time and I have not yet pursued the path I hope and wish for.

Namaste,

JL
Old 08-09-2019, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I have not yet pursued the path I hope and wish for.

A degree of time has passed since last I spoke to you. What precisely have you done with this time if not pursued your hearts desire?

-Sparrow

Old 08-09-2019, 03:45 AM
janielee

Sparrow,

I have been working long hours, sometimes very long; my old workplace is semi harassing me, reading a lot of news, saw a hypnotherapist, reflecting more lately

Namaste,

JL
Old 08-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Sparrow,

I have been working long hours, sometimes very long; my old workplace is semi harassing me, reading a lot of news, saw a hypnotherapist, reflecting more lately

Namaste,
JL

Dear janielee,

My friend, with the greatest love and sincerity...
You have merely provided Sparrow with a list of things you have done to keep yourself distracted from commitment to your true hearts desire. You cannot expect your hearts desire to manifest when you continue to invent reasons for not listening to or acting upon your feelings. There is nothing in life more important to your spirit, and your life purpose, than fulfilling your hearts desire.

With that, I shall revisit your former dialogue to impart additional perspective on your thoughts.

Quote:
You once said there are many variations all happening at once. I think you also once said that the physical can be changed with the inner thought and consciousness.

The "physical" is thought and consciousness. You are experiencing the nature of your own consciousness through a linear experience called life. It appears linear because the observer, you, is perpetually and rhythmically shifting to different perspectives, which gives the appearance of separate events through time and space. If you are unhappy with the circumstances within the perspective you are experiencing as you, then change the parameters of your chosen perspective.Change your thoughts and the values within you that you assign to the energy and consciousness you give ownership to as an observer of yourself. Think yourself into a different perspective, and you will literally think yourself into a different linear future.

Quote:
How do I make manifest an outcome of joy and well being.

Joy and well-being is not an outcome or external event produced as a result of physical activity. It is your natural core state of being which you already possess and brought with you to the physical world. When you experience a moment of joy and well-being it is because you have removed the mask of who and what you are not. You merely have to remove the falsehoods and fictions you hide this state behind. You do this by peeling away the layers of your life that do not resonate and represent the greatest and grandest vision of who you are. Stop giving your energy to the things which make you unhappy. Your heart leads you to joy and well-being because it leads you to your Self. So follow your heart, not the mask you wear over it. Stop being the person others would have you be, and be that which you were born to be.

Quote:
What tools and techniques can I use from the "inner" to help the "outer".

First you must identify the core values within you which personify who you are behind the many masks you wear. It is these values which represent the resonance of your spiritual identity and the source of your ultimate joy and fulfilment. You cannot experience joy and well-being in this now moment if these values are repressed and absent in the moment. The joy you feel within a particular activity is not a result of the activity, but a result of you allowing the real you to fill that space and time without condition. This is what is known in certain relationships as he, or she, bringing out the best of you. Find the beauty and joy of the awareness of your true Self and the universe will manifest means to experience it.

Exercise:
Write a list of the things in your life now which are more important to you than anything else. Things which are close to your heart and beyond material value. It can be anything.

Once you have made this list, write next to each of them the different core values they reveal you hold within yourself.

Look at them. Read them. Comprehend and accept them. These are the things which will direct you to joy and well-being in your life. Anything not on this list is inconsequential and a passing distraction for your masks to play with.

Quote:
How do I know I am just not lazy?

You will know you are being (lazy) if at the end of each day you do not feel you have committed to anything or accomplished anything worthwhile to your ultimate purpose. If by the end of the next day you feel it has simply been a repeat of the previous day, then you are not doing enough to make manifest your hearts desire.

Quote:
The old jobs, in fact any conventional ones don't seem to interest me - could I just be lazy and using "spirituality" as an excuse. In conventional terms, everyone should work and be grateful to find a job. Just feeling a little down, and I guess more concerned that the wish for something different is more of a pipe dream. I'm so tired of falling around.

Your belief about conventional jobs may relate to how you feel they do not allow you to experience these values within you. However, even a wise spiritual teacher can find joy working as a janitor. This is because the spiritual teacher can channel their joy for life from within into the simple duties he or she is performing. Others may look down upon this simple janitor in puzzlement, as they devote their utmost attention and vigour on cleaning the floor to a perfect shine, all the while sporting a smile ear to ear. In this, the janitor knows it does not matter if it is polishing a floor or walking the floor of the White House, it is how you are giving your energy to the activity which matters. It is finding value in the purpose of the task or role you are undertaking in the moment which allows joy to shine through. Giving your individual unique energy to that moment in time, which dictates how that moment will be remembered. How do you want to remember your present moment?

Quote:
How do I come to know (not through being told) many of the world's workings for myself. You appear to have inner workings manifested. I guess I am curious and looking for some direction.

I listen to my heart, always, in all ways. For the heart is truth, even if it contradicts with the outside world. The language of feelings is much more ancient and affective than any spoken or written language. It does not operate through opinion or belief system, it operates through what simply is. This is heart wisdom. This is knowing.

To know truth you must be willing to become the truth you seek, and observe what your feelings are telling you.

If you are living true to your genuine Self the universe will manifest things which consistently support that experience. If you are willing to love yourself enough, you will feel this to be true.

Quote:
Past fears - when felt/thought of today, still visualized - how can these be prevented to manifest, if at all.

Anything you give thought to, you give your energy to. That which you give energy to you give purpose to exist. All that manifests has a purpose.

May you find use in these words in the love and light from where they came.

-Sparrow

Old 08-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Master
Fish

Dear Sparrow.

I think from now on, if I post any thing that is from your words, I will not quote your name, as things can change and can be taken out of context.

It also disturbs the flow of thoughts and prose from my own heart wisdom.

And when we repeat what others have said we always put are own spin on things to further are own agenda.

Much love. Pagandell
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 08-09-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:45 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

May you find use in these words in the love and light from where they came.

-Sparrow

Sparrow,

Thank you deeply. Because I have seen Love, I believe in you. I have also seen Love come through me and therefore, I honor you.

Thank you for your help, and for the Light and Love you share.

JL
Old 29-03-2020, 05:24 AM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Community and Companions in Common Questions about Life,

It is with great joy that I announce that Spirit Guide Sparrow and I are joining our intention to continue the activity in this bountiful thread of exploration and interconnected wisdom.

I am practicing at the craft of channeling, and with a longtime relationship of friendship and guidance with Sparrow, we have decided that the Asceleottyi, Sparrow, and Sorai will be speaking through this medium under my account to continue helping to bring Spiritual clarity to the people of this fine community.

Of course, as the voice of this effort, I can say that answers may appear from a somewhat new perspective, as my own consciousness processes will be involved.

As always, we invite you to join in the facilitation by asking and answering questions, or posing a thought-provoking comment or message. At the same time, know that this thread is intended as a sanctuary.

We wish you all to find discovery, choice, fulfillment, expansion, and creation, in your pursuit of your chosen and core values.

LoveYour Companions of Consciousness,
Sparrow, Sorai, and the Asceleottyi
Old 03-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Community,

At the advisement of Sparrow and in conciliation with my own heart wisdom, I withdraw this offer to act as a voice for Sparrow and the Asceleottyi, but instead will continue to participate as I am, Sorai of the soul group Kokonosthono. You may see Common Questions about the Afterlife, page 35, to see Sparrow’s message.

Kokonosthono means “A seed of heart’s pure vibration.” I'm happy to answer any questions asked as best I can from my heart, soul, and Spirit wisdom, seeking to open doors for others to greater clarity, peace, love, and happiness.