Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Master
If you are my GOD then Why?

This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...
Old 05-08-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
Is it because you don't want too? Or because they don't PRAY for It?. If that's the case then I'll pray for them. I don't get It???.Why?
Old 05-08-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
Is it because they aren't worthy of you?. In which case I would be praying to the wrong god...No that's no it...
Old 05-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Master
Hopefully there's hearer here whom hears God's voice and can help god answer me.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

Thank you for the very inspiring words. BLESSED you are oh wise one. Amen
Old 05-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Master
We lack because we as a people see ourselves as separate from each other. We would be better off to have a unified one world government. These would be stepping stones towards a unified planet and a means of ending most forms of unnecessary sufferings. (Devinely inspired). Amen thanks god.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Master
So you say we could end most forms of unnecessary suffering if we as the planets (and I take it the universe's)
Guardians would unite as one people...Is that right?
Old 05-08-2019, 02:22 AM
Master
Were actually miles away from where we should be as a people. Time to promote unity and love then is It?.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Master
Of course with a unified peoples there'd be more money to inject into sciences in order to come up with perfect gnome( specimen) and have perfect children wow!! Thanks god a big amen to that theory. (Devinely inspired).