Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Pathfinder

what do these numbers mean?

What do the numbers 555 mean?

What do the numbers 888 mean?
Old 01-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi,

these numbers have their "BASE" meaning.

I understand 555 as changes are happening, and 888 abundance is on the way.

But, you have to understand that it is your Higher Self/Angels, which is/are sending you these messages, in response to your thoughts or current vibrations.

So when you see 555 then try to keep positive outlook by concentrating on being Happy or doing things that makes you happy.
555 does not mean that you will see a change immediately, because it may involve others which will benefit first, but be sure that you will be among them, later in time.

when i see 888, i mentally tell to my self, "Great abundance is on my way", and "Thanks"

Whenever you see these numbers, try to recall what you thought 1~5 or 10mins ago. Then try to combine the thoughts with the meaning of the seen numbers.
I use "Angel Numbers 101, by Doreen Virtue - IOS app" for the meaning of the numbers. (here are the sequence numbers explained but on that page, the numbers have a slightly different explanation than what the app is showing. )
But there are other sources for the meaning of these numbers.

But always remember that there is something, which is sending you these messages (in my current belief, the source of the message is more important than what these messages means or whatever outcome they bring, so i try to give mentally thanks to the source).
Old 01-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Master
555 - Beware, the upcoming end will give room for a new beginning.
888 - A point has been reached where divine integration can be achieved.

My definition of those numbers

Old 11-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
What do the numbers 555 mean?

What do the numbers 888 mean?

555 reduces to 6.

888 reduces to 6!

Sounds like 6 is trying to get 6 to realize your special 6 energy!
Old 02-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

the digit 5 is being repeated thrice. And as we have told you on several occasions when a digit is repeated its importance is magnified. the number 5 is the number of change, whether it's a change in your life or your routine, and since the number is repeated three times, that means something is definitely going to change.