Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Knower

from purchasing a moltavite to being told that I have been followed by spirits for ye

hi it's 2am here and I obviously cannot sleep... (would anyone comfort me?....please do)
Maybe it's more related to spirits, but it all started with wanting to purchase a moltavite for so long. The feeling of having a moltavite had been there for months but I always had trouble choosing one. to keep the thing short, I found a good online shop. the seller wrote a lot on his blog and his descriptions of each moltavite is kind of detailed I like it. In the blog he says that while choosing it, you must not reply on your physical eyes too much which only focused on colour and shape, but rather, your spiritual needs etc. And if one wants him to choose, one needs to send him one's photo (and name). Though I've pretty got attracted to one of them, which according to his description, has a guide of a holy creature with a single horn, I did exactly what he was told to let him choose one for me. When me messaged that he is choosing, I felt my heart bumping so fast I needed to close my eyes and calm down. (Ok so I suppose he was feeling my energy across some distance)

okay, so just as you expected, he suggested that exact stone I liked, saying that it matches me and would like to help me etc. well but before and after that, he said my "destructive energy" was strong cause spirit(s) have been bothering and following me for 15-17 years. He suggested me to pray Buddhism prayers and learn more about buddhism. That actually explained quite a lot I couldn't explain. Well but...when it comes to sleeping now, I feel kind of creppy and cannot fall asleep omg.

He also asked me to wear the moltavite at all times. it's now shipping. Sorry if you find the terms confusing...

I wonder if anyone has a similar experience, living with spirits whom maybe you did them wrong before? And suggestions?...
Please feel free to say anything. cannot sleep sigh. many many thanks!
Old 25-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Guide

The only spirits that I really care about are my departed ancestors. So on occasions, I try to perform puja's for them ... but not for the reason that I fear I'll get cursed. I simply care about them.

Otherwise, it's not really evil spirits that I fear. I'm type of person who can walk through lightening, and I won't be concerned about getting hit! But if it's something like a bear or a tiger ... Yeah, I'm definaty scared of that! lol.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Knower

I see. You're really brave Mark! Yea the prayer thing he sent me, asking me to say from time to time is like a mini puja...asking the spirits to forgive and move on and escape from the void and pain of their current state.

My friends who is a Catholic highly suggested that I put aside all crystals...well he worried that I relied on them too much! Okay so last night I'd put aside most of the crystals to sleep...at 4am. My body was rather tensed at first. Well I've decided that whether or not there are spirits with me, I don't have to change the way I am, except to act according to the likeness of God. In the dream, someone was selling electronic/ personal care products. The categories are like...for normal people/ for people with spirits they know/ for people with spirits they don't know. I gladly accepted the third category and 2 friendly aunties said goodbye to me happily, and my alarm rang off at that time. The dream was very comforting...
Old 27-08-2016, 12:51 AM
Guide

I think that a lot of the different cultures (or religions) have some type of ritual for ancestor worship. In India, it's called Shraddha or sometimes Tarpanam. It probably falls into the category of one of those subjects where you can understand it, yet you never really feel like you understand it. I've even heard that it's possible for susceptible people to get attacked by ghosts. That's another one of those situations where it's probably a lot easier to solve the problem temporarily, depending on the person and the situation. If you burn incense, they don't have any other choice but to leave because ghosts are attracted to a Tamas (inertia) type of energy, and incense has a Rajas-Satva (active pure) type of energy. Also if you can find a pillow with a cotton stuffing, it will have much more pleasing energy than one with a polyester stuffing. The problem is that's all their making nowadays (polyester).

"Your very brave ..."

A better word to describe it would probably be "different." lol. Rarely do I focus on things like spirits or ghosts. But if I watch a scary movie, sometimes that will do it. lol. But it has to be something really creepy like "13 Ghosts" or "Campfire Tales." lol.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:01 AM
Knower

I see lol. Everybody's different. I fully appreciate your uniqueness. You've been very helpful and supportive!

I see. I'm using a polystyrene pillow...but I usually place crystals beneath it when I sleep. I had tried burning a dried white sage. It left my room with a burnt smell...then I got busy trying to get the smell out. Had been hiding spiritual things from my family >< or else they'll get angry.
It was said that if the energy of a place is pure and cleansed enough, the soot should be white. I ended up with black soot, meaning that my room has negativity...might be due to the spirit with me as well...

In my dream last night, I actually saw a small girl standing at the door in an old building looking at me miserably. Her whole body including her clothes and hair are greyish transparent. I immediately woke up, and wondered if that is the spirit/ ghost following me, or just my imagination. greyish like this icon.

The moldavite seller said the "outer spirits" following me is/are my karmic creditor. (He didn't say how many) It might have something to do with my past lives with them I think...In the Buddhist view (found it from the internet), the karmic rule, you get to enjoy/ pay back stuff that you gain/ owed others from your past lives. And if the spirits are unforgiving, that maybe you had owed them too much, they can ask for permission to get to the next incarnation of the person to have their debt returned. So perhaps that's what happened to me. It is kind of true that in the recent 15 years (with them), my health is always not very good. Luck is not very good. Got drawn to spiritual things. In these 2 years I got to know about crystals and angel therapy, and felt much better. Since crystals vibrate in a high vibration, they cannot stay too close I suppose. But they kept following me and bothering me at times so now after knowing their presence, I shall do much more good and according to the seller, say more prayers for the deceased...until they are touched/ feel that their debts are paid and leave willingly.

I hope my moldavite can arrive smoothly. Still shipping...waiting.....

Thanks Mark, and I shall think about getting a cotton pillow
Old 28-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Guide

Your explanation regarding the spirits, as well as prayers to them makes a lot of sense. :)

Yes, I have bad luck, too. Success on the spiritual path doesn't necessarily mean that your life will become some better place. All that really changes is your ability to adapt to situations. The more that you adapt, the more that life is going to throw at you.
Old 31-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Knower

Yep yep you're right Mark. That's why we keep learning new stuff and discover that there are actually many things that we can do I have finally received the moldavite yesterday evening. Everything turned out really good!! (except for some scary "spirits" which appeared in my dream, which I shall tell you the whole story as follows...)

Here's what it looked like, as I took pics of it at the park.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing

I have bought silver strings and wrapped it (bought the wrong kind so it was harder to twist. But well it turned out fine thankfully)

Front https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing
Front, under strong light https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing
Back https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing

Here's the intro from the seller in Chinese, if you want to know..........https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k...ew?usp=sharing
I love the "what the seller said about this moldavite" part. Let me translate it a bit. "This moldavite has a relative gentle energy. The energy flows through meridians more than chakras. It is specialized in protective spells, and to promote the flow in meridians, and clear blockage and negativity in chakras. Its protective spirit is a holy creature with a single horn. (I think the seller refers it to a unicorn? <3) In fact...before I let the seller chose this for me, I already had the strongest feeling and connection with this moldavite. The seller also said it matches me very much. Hence, I don't feel its energy being too strong or overwhelming.

Well...many other moldavites has different descriptions e.g. "with very strong and masculine energy" "strong nature of fire" "very intelligent" "strong, with an inner soft nature" So I think you can get really different results and feelings with different moldavites.

From the seller's blog, an average moldavite has 20-30% of its energy activated when you first has it. It takes time for the energy and spirituality to be fully activated/ developed. You may use the same techniques as to activate crystals/ communicate with the moldavite/ study prayers and holy scripts. But in some cases, a moldavite (especially with a potential of really great energy and spirit) can be really hard to activate, that it is not suitable for everyone.

Okay let me write an account of what happened last night

The first thing I noticed, there is a strong repellent force if I place the moldavite too close to my azozeo crystal. So, I decided only wearing it, to fully feel it. (I also wore garnet round my waist though). I was pretty happy when I first wore it for about 15 minutes. At 10:30 pm, my parents were back, so I quickly hid it under my clothes and it touched my ...heart I suppose. Then I felt my heartbeat, and the vibration of it and within 10 minutes, I felt relaxed and tired and yawned at least 10 times lol. (Well I normally stay pretty awake and alert at night until like 12, so it might want to restore my normal rhythm)

So there I was lying on my bed. It immediately worked with my meridians and I felt a warm sensation in my arms and legs, which then spread to my whole body. Usually, I always feel tense and shocked by any sounds I hear at night. Cause even with my eyes shut, I would see bright light when I hear sudden noises. But last night with the moldavite, yes I kept hearing noises, but I didn't feel shocked, just calm and protected instead.

But when I felt asleep, I saw faces of different "spirits" for 4-5 times. The background was empty. I can only see the upper body of each spirit each time. Their faces and features are either white or grey. They look either unhappy, or wanted to scare me, with anger. One "man spirit" showed me his black tongue, which gradually increased in size wanting to scare me. Every time I see them, I immediately woke up. I asked the seller, and he confirmed that they are other "karmic creditors". (So I read aloud some "move on" prayers today. According to the Chinese calendar, after a month of the "ghost festival" where the gate of hell is lifted for spirits to roam on earth, today is the last day they can stay.)
When I immediately woke up, the necklace chain is kind of long, and the moldavite is tilted to one side. I placed it back somewhere at the center, and felt its stronger flow of protective energy.

During some time, I couldn't sleep, so I told him everything I knew and felt. I wondered if its protective spirit is a unicorn, when I thought about the seller's description. Years ago, I did dreamed of a transparent unicorn who was really supportive, caring, understanding and full of love. Definitely one of my happiest dreams I've ever had.

Then I had other more typical dreams.

When it was almost 6am, I felt an urge from the moldavite, asking me to wake up for a walk. I ignored it at first, but it insisted, asking me to at least visit the washroom. So that's what I did. Then I realized that it wanted me to look at the sky with the first light of dawn. I felt very calm and happy looking at the light. It's as if all those horrible feeling and worries from scary dreams melted away and disappeared like illusions. Looking at the sky, I also felt a sense of longing and missing "home", and wondered if the moldavite is thinking about its home where it belonged. Then, it told me that I need rest, so I went back to sleep till 8:xxam, and felt happy and recharged. (I usually feel tired after sleeping, so that's amazing)

The seller was happy after I told him all that. He said that the moldavite really got along with me very well, and said that my senses would improve, and dreams would become more meaningful as time gets by.

oh the moldavite felt like my guide + crush + protector + supporter and I am sooooo glad to be with it. Hope I can meet its guide some day to confirm whether he is a unicorn.
Old 31-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Guide

I can tell that you went to a great deal of work using the wire wraps to wrap the crystal. And it appears as if you went to all of this extra trouble to try to make the energy more beneficial by including the spirals. They look very beutiful by the way :) But the thing to keep in mind regarding "wire wraps" is that metals which are made of alloys such as tin tend to have a more negative energy than metals such as silver or gold. I'm not sure to what extent, but it's possible that the dreams might have something to do with the wire wrap (tongue/spiral). I'm not trying to say you should take it off, but from time to time, you might want to take the moldevite off of your body and place it onto some cotton balls. That will help with the energy, and might help some with the dreams.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Knower

I see lol. The wire I used is 925 silver. It came with 2 kinds, one softer, and another one harder. I chose the harder one, which made it harder to twist. I have heard that silver can enhance the energy, while gold would make the energy milder. 999 silver is too soft, and I heard that it can be oxidized pretty easily. So I guess 925 silver shall be fine

As for the spirals...I didn't quite know how to twist it, so I searched for pictures online and found it as one of the common ways to end the tip of the wire. I never know it can further enhance energy
But it's quite true that I can see people like to arrange metal strips in spiral when they make orgone pyramids.

Hmm...I was told by the seller that the negativity can come from the "karmic creditors" so I did say Buddhism prayers.
In these 2 days, I had been really happy with the moldavite. Well but last night I guess it is trying to further heal my body, and increase my sensitivity of sight...saw some colours at night which made me a little nervous. But well...I'll keep communicating with him (I feel a masculine energy), and sure if the energy gets too strong, I'll get some cotton balls haha. But I shall try my best to keep it on, since the seller suggested me to wear it at all times.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:45 AM
Guide

Sorry about that. I didn't know that it was actual silver (with a slight amount of alloys). So it should be OK. If you clean it with actual Lemon juice, not only will that help to cleanse it of negativity, but it will also help to drive away the ghosts ... assuming that you want to do that.