Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2019, 02:50 AM
Master

Unhappy

she'd probably think I was too fat. No way I'd get by without being rejected for one thing or another though. sigh. But on the plus side if we were meant to meet we would...
Old 17-05-2019, 11:36 PM

Hell yeah! My twin is a rapper (independent, not mainstream), so anything can happen! :)
Old 20-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Anything is possible...
Old 31-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
I'm Absurd to ever believe that there was a slight chance of someone in the spotlight as a soul connection . It's more of thinking of the soulmate on a romantic way which is driven by ego instead of having a platonic relationship. People in the public eye vibrate different and what they portray ; image wise , artistically, musically, political and social views will strike a cord with whomever is listening and you feel He or She resonates with you. It could very well be a marketing strategy or gimmick by their publicist . Celebrities have to be careful cause there are fans who do tend to have a obsession and that can be dangerous . Again with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter fans may feel more interpersonal with a public figure . The chances of them being your Soulmate and you meeting are very very slim. We should not pin the label of "Soulmate" "TwinFlame" ect. on these celebrities either who don't know we exists .
Old 03-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm Absurd to ever believe that there was a slight chance of someone in the spotlight as a soul connection . It's more of thinking of the soulmate on a romantic way which is driven by ego instead of having a platonic relationship. People in the public eye vibrate different and what they portray ; image wise , artistically, musically, political and social views will strike a cord with whomever is listening and you feel He or She resonates with you. It could very well be a marketing strategy or gimmick by their publicist . Celebrities have to be careful cause there are fans who do tend to have a obsession and that can be dangerous . Again with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter fans may feel more interpersonal with a public figure . The chances of them being your Soulmate and you meeting are very very slim. We should not pin the label of "Soulmate" "TwinFlame" ect. on these celebrities either who don't know we exists .

An image or presentation is of ego and not soul and underneath my image and presentation lays a soul just as them.....to whom gets to connect in and share is guided by the divine not by human hope.

From what I read of this is saying what also persists in 'average people' ....its either one sided or its not......same thing different circumstance......you have a one sided crush on a celebrity or a 'normal' avergae joe blogs....its always common.

two have a connection takes two people both being aware of it and each other.......so be it a celebrity or an average person makes no difference.

the point is......one is a crush and one is a connection....a crush is the other person (celeb or not) having no idea of you, about you or about any type of connection or soul spirituality connection....but you do to them

a connection (celeb or not) is both people being aware of each other and there being a connection between them.

know when to admit you were solo crushing and when it was genuine in both people seeing one another further than base skin surface.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Rather it's a Average Joe or Celebrity it's all a one sided if they don't know you exist or never physically met. I blame two women whom claim to both be Michael Jackson's "TwinFalme" and he is deceased. Then again those two Mediums didn't start the whole "could my soulmate/twinsoul be a celebrity" cause prior to them those threads were already on here. I can't believe I used to be on the bandwagon and on board with this trend. that just proves how naive I was.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Master

welllllllll tbh I'm not excited about the prospect of my TF being a celebrity.

First celebrities usually have too much money... and money has typically been used to punish or harm me for a lot of lifetimes, not as a reward. Meanwhile the only thing I really like doing is likely to be negatively impacted by having too much... so I'm not really into the idea of a rich TF. And most likely a celebrity is going to have that problem.

Well on the other hand I'm also finding it a relief not to be in the limelite. I'm enjoying flying around under the radar so to speak... and I don't think I particularly need the drama involved in orbiting around someone famous now.

to be painfully honest though I don't see me and my twin together... whether or not she happens to be a celebrity. So I'm basically living my life as if it is going to go on as-is, e.g. finishing up my working life and getting ready for retirement in another five or ten years. Which I assume is going to happen, alone? I only rarely think about alternate realities any more... the assumption is I can't have anyone and I'll just have to live with it.

I'm currently planning on boring myself to death in retirement, maybe take some language courses at the uni, maybe learn to draw (I'd rather learn to draw than paint as too many colors confuses me). Maybe a small amount of traveling?

that is unless I decide to get real with what I know and learn to float around in the air. I still don't like how mean people are though and don't think much of my prospects if someone suddenly decided to take me seriously on that. I probably shouldn't be even tempting fate by talking about it.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Master
Even though I know my celebrity crush and I are never going to meet and there is zero chance of if I were to encounter him whom is to say a connection would bloom ? My celebrity crushes have significant others that were meant to be in their lives already . I'm never going to encounter them anyway . It's still fine to fantasize about him and listen to his music. I know I don't have a celebrity soul connection . I'm fine with knowing that it's just a "fan crush" this type of thinking will keep me from being infatuated and invested in his personal life beyond just his artistry . So again I don't have celebrity soul connection with anyone in the spotlight .

Last edited by girlsearching : 18-08-2019 at 05:10 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Here is my 2 cents for whatever it’s worth. I would have never in a million years thought I would get to meet someone I and a million other girls had a crush on 40 years ago. Fast forward to 4 years ago, I really hadn’t thought much about him all these years, but happened to catch one of his movies one night on tv. I was back in the 70’s again, and the big crush was still there. A few weeks later, as luck or divine synchronicity would have it, I got to meet him. We had an instant connection. We talked and talked and it was magic. A few months later an opportunity arose where I got to meet with him one on one. We became friends. I know this sounds unreal, but it’s true. We are in touch still. It has truly been a dream come true.

Is he my twin flame? I think not. But I do believe we have a soul connection. We have a lot in common, we share a lot of similarities in our journeys. Who would have thought that two people from very different circumstances could have this connection? The answer is simple, “celebrity” or not, he’s just a human being like we are. He may be more open to this sort of connection than some, but nonetheless, we are all the same. So, never say never. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone!
Old 19-08-2019, 03:01 AM
Master
I don't believe in twin flames or soul mates so i really wish all these hot female celebrities would stop thinking i'm their twin flame or soul mate. Gosh, its annoying. At least once a week a female celebrity just has to approach me with this "I think you're my twin flame" nonsense and i'm like "Ill, get away from me you creep."