Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-01-2015, 10:01 PM
candelight

Body tightness -Right side

Hello everyone,

I have lately noticed that consciousness is redirecting focus on my right side of the body.My right side of the body is more tighter than the left side. There are many yoga positions that are more challenging since my right side of the body appears to be more tight and little to no flexibility at all.

Last night I had a dream in which There was some focus on my right side of the body.I tried focusing on the message however it disappears when I think about it.

My weight lifting results appears to indicate I build muscles faster on the left side than on the right side.I put same effort on both sides.I am stretching more regularly my legs and focusing a bit more on the right side.

Has anyone experienced something similar, one side of the body being tighter then the other? Spiritually, what does the right side of the body indicate? i have no medical conditions.

Ever since kundalini awakened, it's been focusing on the right side of the body. It's tightness.Whenever I start stretching,the consciousness redirects My focus towards something else as if the timing is not correct for that moment.

I would appreciate your answers.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:36 PM
It might be Louise Hay that says when we have issues on the right we have a harder time receiving.
On the left a harder time letting go.

I always remember which is which, bec the descending colon
is on the left.
Made sense to me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-01-2015, 12:46 PM
candelight

That sounds interesting.

I am looking forward to my hot ashtanga class. It will be really interesting.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Master
I've been looking at this for years and years and was quite chuffed when I found Louisa Hays work in bringing it all together.

For me there are two things which have a bearing and they are strengths and weaknesses and the question is which is predominant. Does the right side protect the left and so take it's hits or does the left side reside in strength and let the right be weaker and take hit's to strengthen it.

This suggests dynamics within dynamics which in turn allow us to follow paths to points of flow being compromised...

My brother has a form of tendinitis in his right thumb so the elasticity of his grasp of rationality is either overworked because of the strength that resides there and he therefore leads with or it is overworked and suffering because his elasticity is overworked because of weakness in that area. Both lead to a psychological bent but are at opposites as to how they might be treated.

And that such pain is at the very outside of his interacting with the world hints that he is mostly sound and in balance and that he either has to push the world a little to adapt to his ideas or allow the world to push his ideas a little.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Guide
The Right side of the Body is under the reign of the Left Hemisphere of the Brain, (and the Left side is the Right Brain).

The Left Hemisphere of the Brain deals with Facts, Mathematics, etc and is Masculine.

The Right Hemisphere of the Brain is Feminine and deals in Art, Music and etc.

This may give you some ideas what you could work on to harmonize and balance the two hemispheres and operate holistically.

Also I recommend getting a massage and having the body therapist focus on the right side of your body.