Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Nature is divine

Theories on what exactly shadow people are?

When I was younger (from around 7-12) I would see them, they were always all black. They looked like 3D shadows. Sometimes I would look at them and they would disappear immediately. One that I've looked at ran right in front of me and disappeared into my wall. When I was outside with my friend, we both saw one. I've heard a lot of different theories on them; that they're aliens, demons, ghosts, etc. Personally, I think that they are spirits from another dimension. I wonder why I don't see them anymore. But I am curious to hear about what other people think.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Ascender
Some say they're guides.
Others say they're spirits who never lived. Some say they're just plain old spirits who never moved on because they were so evil and as such their souls were turned black.
Old 23-03-2014, 05:43 AM
Experiencer

They are called the djinn. Never were human. They are deceitful tricksters.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:05 AM
bunnie92

Book1 I wonder...

Ive been reading up on astral projection lately and these shadows sound a lot like the beings you see when you have a OBE. From what i understand when you project they try to in a sense suck out your energy. Im not really sure...
Old 20-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Hybrid84

There dead, i still see them. they also possess bodes of OP's as well, they feed off the living, scum! Most of them never lived.
Old 21-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
I've never seen any shadow people, but my cousins told me that they all (3 sisters) used to see a man shadow-like with red eyes following their dad and entering their house. He is an alcoholic and back in the days his life was miserable.

I once, as I child, saw a boy all made of light. I couldn't see any facial traits but only the contour and shape of him. Kinda like how people describe shadow people but instead of pitch black it was a white light.
I was told one of my aunts did an abortion in her house, could it be him?
Old 22-04-2014, 02:43 PM
keith95843

Shadow people, black and white mists are spirits but mostly energy lots of times when something tramatic happens in a location that energy is imprinted there and sensitive people will see or feel it in different ways, if it responds to you its a spirit if not just energy
Old 01-05-2014, 01:42 AM
yumi14

I am aware of two episodes of seeing shadow people. Once was in high school, I was sleeping and saw a tall dark shadowy man with a long overcoat and a hat. He was staring straight down on me at the side of my bed. I screamed and my step mother ran to my room. She assured me it was just a dream, but it was very real.

The next one I recall was about several years ago. I was awake and walking inside our bedroom and a dark being , quite small was crawling on its hands and knees. It had white eyes. It looked to be almost child-like and when it locked eyes with me, it appeared to be startled itself and began to rapidly crawl backwards away from my view into another bedroom. This one I was not scared of, but to me, it gave me an uneasy feeling nonetheless.

I would say in my experience and how they made me feel, that they are of a negative energy form. The tall shadow man definitely felt demonic to me, while the child-like being I had mixed feelings about . I was more curious with the child-like being than scared.

Not sure if that helps. I'm no expert on these things.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Hybrid84

Has anyone ever seen one and could hear chain links being carried around at same time?
It could also sound like change in someone's pocket.
If anyone has ever heard "LUUUU" spoken once or repeated that is a demon.
These creatures are nothing to be afraid of they feed on fear, they are not alive they are less then nothing and as long as you know that and believe it changes everything when you deal with them...
I personally make fun of them, they get mad but they can't feed on me because I'm not scared plus I am getting them mad.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:18 AM
yumi14

The two I saw didn't have chains and didn't make any sounds.