Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 18-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome inspirt, I am happy you enjoyed the show !

and no, I didn't know there were "Good Witch " tv movies, thanks for sharing that ! I missed most of the season, just happened to jump into the series about half way thru.... I found it by chance.
Old 19-05-2015, 05:01 PM
KaidaMidnight

I'm not a telly addict but I have my must watch series!!

Game of Thrones
Vikings
Breaking Bad
Peaky Blinders (UK)... Waiting for new series
Happy Valley (UK)... Waiting for new series
Vera (UK)
Doc Martin (UK)
Last Tango in Halifax. (UK)... Current series finished but I think new one next year
Old 20-05-2015, 02:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
You are welcome inspirt, I am happy you enjoyed the show !

and no, I didn't know there were "Good Witch " tv movies, thanks for sharing that ! I missed most of the season, just happened to jump into the series about half way thru.... I found it by chance.
I liked the pilot but episodes 2 and 3 were pretty bad. This girl shows up and she's all disheveled and obviously using a fake identity, and I'm thinking, let me guess, I bet she's a victim of domestic violence. Sure enough the police show up asking her to testify against her fiance and by the end of the episode she's agreeing to testify against him. So I'm thinking that's pretty cliche and predictable. How about something more original. Then in the next episode they're talking about forgiveness. And finally at the end of the episode the guy who is supposedly forgiving his friend says "I forgive you. Now get out of my town, you're not welcome here." And I'm thinking, that doesn't sound like forgiveness to me. Now I'm hoping that the next episode gets better because so far it is a little lame, which by the way I'm reminded now is why I never watched any of the Good Witch TV-movies.

Last edited by inspirit : 20-05-2015 at 05:44 AM.
Old 20-05-2015, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I think I saw those two episodes, not the best I agree. There was a bit more to the discheveled person story, if I recall there was more than 1 episode .... if we are talking about the same episode, and the ending of it turned out better than it started out. LOL , I remember the " forgiveness " episode.... there was more to that story too, the guy who was being forgiven actually ran off with the other guy's fiancée years ago, if I recall ... and he was a shady dealer in real estate, which is why the one guy told him to get out of town !
Old 20-05-2015, 05:59 AM
Guide
Yeah. The disheveled girl, she met her grandfather for the first time. I didn't understand how they both wound up in the same place. Maybe it was something I missed. And the cops wanted her to testify against her fiance for money laundering or something. But it was certainly implied that he was a danger to her somehow and testifying was the best way to keep her safe. And yeah the guy that was being forgiven was a bit of a jerk. But it isn't forgiveness to tell someone to get out of town and that he's no longer welcome. Especially the way he did it in front of everybody. I would rather have seen real forgiveness.

But it's TV, so none of it surprises me. I like Hallmark Channel originals sometimes though. It's definitely hit and miss though.

Here is a list of The Good Witch movie series on Hallmark all staring Catherine Bell. One day maybe I will watch them but so far I haven't seen any that I can recall.

The Good Witch (2008)
The Good Witch's Garden (2009)
The Good Witch's Gift (2010)
The Good Witch's Family (2011)
The Good Witch's Charm (2012)
The Good Witch's Destiny (2013)
The Good Witch's Wonder (2014)
Old 20-05-2015, 06:26 AM
Deactivated Account

I think her grandfather, was back in town because of some promise he made his deceased wife, not quite sure about that .....

ok, so the storylines weren't that great once one dissects them, lol ! Guess I was looking at it more of a unique type show, her psychic intuition, I liked her shop, can't remember the name at the moment and the love interests between the characters. I kept wishing the Good Witch and her neighbor the Dr. would get together ! Who knows ? maybe next season if there is one .

Thanks for the movie listings, wow, going all the way back to 2008 ! I must say that Hallmark does have some very good original movies.
Old 20-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Guide
Bell, Book & Candle is the name of the shop. I like her intuition too, and that she always chooses to see the good in people, even the annoying town Mayor. :)

I don't think that she and the neighbor are ever going to get together on the show. They will probably have close brushes with romance but they seem like they're both already planned to be with other people.

I'll let you know if I watch any of the movies. :)
Old 20-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Cool name for the shop, I wish it really existed ! Yes, I like the way she sees good in everyone too and LOL at the 'annoying mayor ', she is really something !

It makes it more interesting, with the subtle ' romantic interests' they have in one another, while actually being involved with someone else. They are probably TFs and don't know it ! ha ha

Old 20-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Ascender

I tend to watch a lot of paranormal shows like A Haunting, Monsters & Mysteries, Paranormal Witness & When Ghosts Attack. I take them with a big pinch of salt but you do get a gut feeling when people are telling the truth. I would say I discount 50 to 75% of it all. But that still leaves a lot of strange stuff, the programmes still heavily exaggerate the accounts eg A Haunting which regularly shows scary, blue faced, fanged demons when the witnesses' have never mentioned such a thing BUT I still thing there is a significant nucleus of genuinely weird stuff happening
Old 20-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Master
hi

still wtch th bill on drama saw 1 on yt othr day as well i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔