Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-05-2011, 06:18 PM
ivy71983

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack

Is someone ending their life prematurely when, for example, they choose to throw themselves on a grenade to save a child? Or is that part of the plan?

I personally don't consider this to be suicide because one is sacraficing their life for another. Suicide is sketchy because it is believed that you go straight to hell in doing so (which i can understand in a way because one is interupting God's plan bvecause they didn't have enough faith in it).

I can also believe that they repeat it through reincarnation to give them a chance to learn the lesson they are meant to learn. This goes with everybody i believe.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

People who have their lives ended suddenly, violently and before "their time" have a good chance of reincarnating into similar circumstances and to remember their past life so to avoid a repeat incident.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:55 PM
serenesam

I heard a rumor that they are forced to come back. Is this true? And if so, who decides this and has the power to do so?
Old 20-05-2011, 03:10 PM
deepsea

My step daughter took her own life many years ago and I was told in a message that once she had rested and come to terms with what she had done,no punishment!

She loved children and is now looking after newly arrived child in the spirit world.

Deepsea
Old 20-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Master
Suicide is an act of free will as is every other which any being is entitled to. It is the values themselves which people attach to the action which implies judgements of ‘wrong’ doing.

Suicide is a cry for help. The spirit world does not close its doors to those who cry for help, nor does it punish them for the suffering they have already endured. On the contrary, they are subject to the utmost gentle attention and love conceivable, and warmly accepted home as where they belong.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-05-2011, 09:25 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Suicide is an act of free will as is every other which any being is entitled to. It is the values themselves which people attach to the action which implies judgements of ‘wrong’ doing.

Suicide is a cry for help. The spirit world does not close its doors to those who cry for help, nor does it punish them for the suffering they have already endured. On the contrary, they are subject to the utmost gentle attention and love conceivable, and warmly accepted home as where they belong.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

absolutely....
Old 21-05-2011, 03:34 PM
deepsea

My step daughter came to me a dream shortly after she passed over.
She looked wonderful and so much at peace.

deepsea
Old 21-05-2011, 06:44 PM
trshk

If anyone needs love and understanding on the next plane it is those whom have taken their own lives here. Often they may regret this and would like the forgiveness of those they have left behind. You can assist a spirit who has taken their own life by sending them love and healing thoughts. I believe they are well cared for and no one is left in limbo.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:20 AM
serenesam

"In fact, a suicide is dealt with immediately by the Other Side. The soul is literally forced back into life, with no rest period."

"We see that God loves us enough to provide the best school possible, and forces us to complete our lessons, so that we can graduate and fulfill our own dreams of becoming more like Him and Her." -

Source: http://www.novus.org/home/theotherside.cfm

I find it amusing that "love" and "force" are both used in a one sentence!

Don't you all think it is time to stand up and rebel against the Universe as well as the powers to be (so obvious there are centralized powers - decentralization is just a cover-up to make the powers to be appear more empathetic and fair)?
Old 27-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
My step daughter took her own life many years ago and I was told in a message that once she had rested and come to terms with what she had done,no punishment!

She loved children and is now looking after newly arrived child in the spirit world.

Deepsea

Bless her