Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Master
coffenss zombiesss

had a dream wear i wz in a funrelll palrele i wz me 6 pepepel wear duscussun thngs wot we wony for ur funrelss we waer wot cofins we need we wear thn wentt in 1 of chaplee of restt roomss 2 giv us a idea in wot we need ther wz a corpsess in sid caskett coffenss it wz a lady then her eysess turndd green lk in2 a zommbiee it did few pepepe ran screemin but me in otrh 2 staedd sum 1 ask if we wear ok thn i wok up agan frm aner weid dream

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
i cnt blee iv dreatt dreamtt ths 1

Old 01-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator
I'd say this is a dream that is trying to help you sort out what you need to put something, maybe some emotion since it was a lady in the coffin, to rest. Deciding on what clothes to wear is symbolic for the attitudes we take or put on for example deciding to be happy despite our circumstances or trying to see the silver lining in things. More so than the attitude what may need healing (green) is how you see things (eyes). However there may be parts of you that are afraid to look at the troubled parts of you and you would rather run away from the task but a part of you stayed despite the fear which says you are getting strong at confronting your shadow side or inner demons. Sounds like you are making progress in your self healing.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I'd say this is a dream that is trying to help you sort out what you need to put something, maybe some emotion since it was a lady in the coffin, to rest. Deciding on what clothes to wear is symbolic for the attitudes we take or put on for example deciding to be happy despite our circumstances or trying to see the silver lining in things. More so than the attitude what may need healing (green) is how you see things (eyes). However there may be parts of you that are afraid to look at the troubled parts of you and you would rather run away from the task but a part of you stayed despite the fear which says you are getting strong at confronting your shadow side or inner demons. Sounds like you are making progress in your self healing.

thnx 1 tim i rud of run

Old 01-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
i no yrs goi rud of rn run way ov ran away if sean a deed boyd body i wud of i no now deed cnthr u lk livingg csn
its livinn i shud feerr not deeed deed
im not evn scred f dyinhhh im nt only livin it ca n harmm me
but deep in me iv spirtd gued it csn protecttt me

Old 02-05-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
(my advice is:) don't be afraid of living dream jo.