Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
for over a year now.... mostly on purpose. lol
How is it not on purpose ? Lol
Old 14-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think I've probably been an SS officer in my past life or something like that to deserve this kind of bullsh#t.
Well better energy as a celibate person and a higher chance for enlightenment with higher energy so it isn't that bad but I get what you mean. I dun need sex at all but emotional intimacy is nice.

I have felt how close two human beings can feel without emotional or physical consumption with each other in a vision. It is closer than any relationships I have felt even in a BF gf relationship so I'm hopeful.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I've been celibate for 3 years and will continue to be (until I meet someone special), as intimacy is so very sacred to me
How about just spiritual intimacy ?
Old 14-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alita
Well better energy as a celibate person and a higher chance for enlightenment with higher energy so it isn't that bad but I get what you mean. I dun need sex at all but emotional intimacy is nice.

I have felt how close two human beings can feel without emotional or physical consumption with each other in a vision. It is closer than any relationships I have felt even in a BF gf relationship so I'm hopeful.

The problem with that is that I already consider myself enlightened enough, so for this alone I don't need to be a celibate person. As for energy, well; not sure how having a higher energy level would benefit me or my life in any way.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
The problem with that is that I already consider myself enlightened enough, so for this alone I don't need to be a celibate person. As for energy, well; not sure how having a higher energy level would benefit me or my life in any way.
How enlightened enough is enough?

In that vision I have seen, i was fully happy and content without sexual pleasure and just full. There was nth missing.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How enlightened enough is enough?��

That differs to each individual. I can only speak for myself and I will tell that I have learned enough for me to draw conclusions for my own. I don't care whether other people or entities agree with it or not.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
That differs to each individual. I can only speak for myself and I will tell that I have learned enough for me to draw conclusions for my own. I don't care whether other people or entities agree with it or not.
What are your conclusions? Like spiritual ones?
I am not the best at drawing them myself.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What are your conclusions? Like spiritual ones?
I am not the best at drawing them myself.

My general conclusion on pretty much everything: nothing makes sense.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Why don't you want to admit it? It is a great thing to do. Your energy vibrations gets much higher.

Yep. It shows in my martial arts training. I don't practice celibacy, its just something that happens naturally because of my lifestyle and persona.
Old 15-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Why don't you want to admit it? It is a great thing to do. Your energy vibrations gets much higher.

Well yes there something called the practice of Brahmacharya. There elimination of lust but not suppression or repression of it. Those who practice Brahmacharya can be married etc, from what I heard. Refraining from excessive indulgence of any kind, negative thoughts and emotions, etc can deplete energy.
Spiritual vibrations can be raised variously by many different things.