Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-12-2010, 06:49 PM
EternallyHurt

My Spiritual Experience ... A Fuller Story.

Hello all, I know you are probably sick and tired of seeing me asking questions over and over again on here and I am very sorry ...
I am just looking for understanding and answers ...
Any respectful replies are very well appreciated with my whole heart

At some point in my spiritual experience, I blocked myself off from the spirit that was visiting me. I did this, because I became confused and annoyed and frustrated with the whole situation.
However, the spirit approached my sister so he could get to me while she was half sleep and half awake ... she told him no because she was too tired and just fell back asleep ...

Several days after, my sister asked the spirit to take FULL POSSESSION over her body because she wanted to get to the bottom of things once and for all. The spirit FULLY OVERTOOK my sister and I will NEVER forget what happened when she stood before me ... my sister stood before me with the spirit fully inside of her, and I looked up into her eyes and as soon as I did that, it was as if an alarm went off inside of me ... something inside of me recognized the spirit that was inside of my sister ... and I kind of shrieked back and started to cry instantly ... and my friends, Im NOT an instant crier! I shrieked back, but it wasnt in a scared way ... it was in a way that I cant quite explain . A little while after, my sister asked me to hug her ( with the spirit still fully inside of her ) and so I hugged her. While I hugged her, her face was on my shoulder and she was crying uncontrollably. She later said that she felt the spirit would have held onto me forever if it wasnt for her finally letting go. She also stated that the spirit felt like it finally found a long lost companion in me ... When I looked into my sisters eyes, I didnt see my sister anymore. I saw someone else that my soul seemed to recognize ... and later on, I even recognized it and my sister did too ...

There is ALOT more to spiritual experience but this post is already too long and again, I apologize deeply <3 .
Any respectful replies and opinions are very well appreciated!

Last edited by EternallyHurt : 19-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Master
Eternally Hurt... I have no opinion to offer you, just letting you know I heard what you said.

Xan