Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Delisa

Suicide

What happens to souls who commit suicide? Does anyone have any experience dealing with suicidal souls in the afterlife? Do they get to cross over?
Old 26-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator
This subject comes up quite a bit. Search for suicide threads and you will find some pretty good responses. I personally am unable to communicate with spirits on the other side beyond my own guides but I do believe I have suicided in the past and this life has been about facing the painful decision I had made that I should not exist which was the core reason I committed suicide in the past life. The problem was I had no context in this life for the feelings I had towards myself. By all accounts I have a beautiful life so dealing with the pain of the past was doublely hard because I had no context for it. So there were times this life I contemplated it again and I was strongly encouraged not to give up but assured I would not be judged. It is my understand though if one does they are met by their team and taken to a place for healing. Once they have dealt with the trauma then they deal with the consequences of what occurred but we are never punished because as it was told to me you would never punish a lost child who didn't know any better. Essentially most of us to some degree are a bit lost in our thinking and feeling and sometimes it just overwhelms us. If you know someone who has suicided please rest assured their team is doing all they can to help them heal and for your part just send them as much love as you can.
Old 26-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Master

I briefly recall asking a spirit guide about this, once a long while ago. The guide replied that to the degree there was special treatment of suicided spirits, it was mostly that they were held back from immediate reincarnation for their own sake for a little period, to stop them from a repeat pattern. Sounds smart to me. And kind too.
Old 26-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delisa
What happens to souls who commit suicide? Does anyone have any experience dealing with suicidal souls in the afterlife? Do they get to cross over?

Yes I have helped entities who committed suicide or overdosed,
In my experience, there always had to be a request from someone close to the person, the angelics have to agree to work with me in a particular case and of cause the higher self of the person has to agree. But then the angelics only agree if the higher self agrees.
I should rephrase this, the angelics only agree if the higher self request this rescue.
It is almost always a lengthy process.
Old 26-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Master

I commit suicide in a previous life and yes we can cross over if we want to.

The problem with me was how disappointed I was with myself for having ended my life early! I held myself back for about 100 years I believe until I could figure things out so as to have a more successful life this go-around.

If a spirit doesn't cross over it may be because they are afraid of judgement from "GOD". However, the only judgement in reality is self judgement. All entities who help the suicided spirit are kind and caring.