Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Pathfinder
My left wrist hurts when I listen to binaural beats

A few days ago, my left wrist started to hurt whenever I listen to binaural beats. No matter if the binaural beats are related to chakra work or not, my left wrist will begin to sting slightly. I would normally question if I have anything going on, but my wrist doesn't hurt unless I turn on some binaural beats and I don't really know why it's doing this.

I'm aware that minor chakras for the wrists exist, though I am unfamiliar with them. Does anyone have any knowledge of the left wrist chakra? What would cause it to hurt?
Old 02-06-2018, 05:24 AM
Guide

hmm.. I have heard that binural beats are actually pretty useless if the 2 different tones are heard independently from each other. Only if you combine them and hear them in both ears at the same time does it really help.... Try listening to some compositions and see what that feels like....

it is essentially the same thing but has more tones and notes.....

but it could just be that you have some kind of inhibitor implanted in you or some kind of energy blockage..... have you tried asking your guides for help with this? ask them to help you understand the reason and for them to heal this area. Focus on that area and see what happens....

If your under the age of 20 i dont think it would be an implant.. things have changed drastically as far as that goes in the past couple decades...
Old 10-06-2018, 09:20 AM
Guide

I don’t know about binaural beats, but in Reiki, blockages of energy in the wrists can mean something. It’s often an avoidance of a task you need to do with your hands, and that you aren’t taking action on it enough.

Other blockages of energy in the arms and elbows can mean something too. Energy blockages in the arm can speak out about how we lack in “embracing” the challenges in life, and in the elbows it meants we aren’t using “elbow grease” to step and push forward into the challenges of life.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you use earphones while listening to them?
Old 02-04-2020, 03:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerena
A few days ago, my left wrist started to hurt whenever I listen to binaural beats. No matter if the binaural beats are related to chakra work or not, my left wrist will begin to sting slightly. I would normally question if I have anything going on, but my wrist doesn't hurt unless I turn on some binaural beats and I don't really know why it's doing this.

I'm aware that minor chakras for the wrists exist, though I am unfamiliar with them. Does anyone have any knowledge of the left wrist chakra? What would cause it to hurt?

Where does it hurt, on top of your wrist or underneath?
Are both your nostrils open too? Try putting different fingertips together and see if it gets hot or the sensation moves around. If it does it might be related to energy meridians and if it doesn't it might be physiological, stimulated by electrical activity in different parts of the brain (?).

Phantom pains aren't uncommon but aren't really worrysome either, in my experiences they can come and go.