Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder

BLACK AURA

In my past experience of soul gazing by looking at myself in the mirror, I usually have a white glow outline around my body... Lately I have been feeling actually at peace with myself and relaxed, but my aura and energy forming around me is black... I am not sure why this has been happening. My face barely changes anymore when SOUL gazing, but my face disappears including my body. Any theories on this phenomenon?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
The few times I've heard of people talking about dark colors of the aura (especially black), it has not been positive.

I also found this website.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder
You are training the eyes peripheral vision.
The whitish glow is the energy you are seeing and as you relax more, youll begin to see your face change, and become distorted, a blackish or grey mist may begin to appear.
What is happening is you are now looking through your aura. It is all around you and in front of your eyes and your trying to look through it.
As you keep practising your eyes will start to go past the blackish/grey mist and into the colour area of the aura.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Guide

Hmm that is interesting, thanks Tanya.

This is probably why I've never experimented farther with this, because as a child, if I stared at myself in the mirror long enough, the face changed, and it creeped me out. lol
Old 31-03-2018, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
........................In my past experience of soul gazing by looking at myself in the mirror.........................Any theories on this phenomenon?

Yes, it's called scrying.

in your case, more exactly is catoptromancy if it's about mirrors.

is interesting that so many people do it without realizing it, even in the sense of soul gazing alone looking into the mirror. that's fine scrying right there.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Seeker

When you look into the mirror you are attempting to see inside your soul. If your spirit left you body it would appear as a hologram to you. This I have seen in 1981. In most cases the spirit within the soul stays within your body. You are putting yourself into a tracelike state. This enables the physical mind to communicate with your spiritual mind. The white Aura means that you have reached a state where the spirit is radiating energy. It is absorbing energy and radiating outward an equal amount of the energy it absorbs. A black Aura mans that the spirit is depleted in energy and is absorbing energy. This has nothing to do with good or evil. The source of spiritual energy is at the center of this Earth in the spiritual dimension. You are feeling at peace and your soul is absorbing spiritual energy. It is similar to being at the beach and enjoying the sunshine. Yet too much sun will get you burnt. When you are recharged your aura will appear white to you again.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Knower
When it comes to scrying, the physical aura (not to be confused with the other auric layers) can appear as a dark, hazy 1/2 inch outline around the body. I would only be concerned if the spiritual aura was black; this is usually only seen with people who are truly nefarious and sinister.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
In my past experience of soul gazing by looking at myself in the mirror, I usually have a white glow outline around my body... Lately I have been feeling actually at peace with myself and relaxed, but my aura and energy forming around me is black... I am not sure why this has been happening. My face barely changes anymore when SOUL gazing, but my face disappears including my body. Any theories on this phenomenon?

maybe you are seeing the truth now, which is the black, whereas before you were only wanting to see the light so you saw what you wanted to see.

having black in your aura is just another thing. it doesnt mean you are evil. it's just as informative to your current state as red, blue, yellow, etc.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Whoa I didn't see this, but I just posted a really similar experience Rashid. I'm also in a peaceful place in my life. I meditate a lot. I tried seeing my aura and my body disappeared completely and everything went black like a void. I don't think it was my aura. But I became very disassociated with identity in that experience.

Could we be seeing something outside the aura? I didn't feel like I was looking at an aura.