Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-05-2019, 03:38 PM
bartholomew

A Little About Becoming Gods Part Three

We humans here on Earth have, for some reason, had a long history of involvement with "gods". The round about purpose of this topic is to better identify these and to speak, at least in broad terms, about who they are and where they come from. History is an important part of this.

It is becoming more clear as time goes on that others have been busy with the Earth for quite a while. Whether their purpose was planetary (it was they who brought the first biological life to the Earth) and species development or just colonization is a secondary question. It was these though who were at some point seen by native Earth human beings and called "gods". In those days the word did not have any particular spiritual connotation. It just meant other people who were capable of strange and wonderful things. In many cases there were elements of fear as in "fear of the unknown". As time progressed though this diminished. This story is told in more detail in the history section.

One definition of "gods" then is these off worlders who were then and are still now involved with our planet. We don't call them gods anymore simply because we are now, as a species, more advanced then before. We call them aliens. But their work is the same as it always has been. They are still actively improving our DNA base. And, they do have more than one colony here on our planet and also nearby.

There is another group who have been called "gods". As humanity progresses spiritually they are raised up and purified to the point whereat they no longer need incarnations in the usual way. Think here of "ascension" and have the beginnings of a unique understanding. These human beings then are those who are released from the cycle of lives but who choose to remain close to the Earth, in service to humanity or in other ways with the Earth in general. These folk will appear to us in much the same way that we see each other except that because they primarily use ethereal plane bodies, as opposed to physical ones, we are often distracted by their appearance. Sometimes they seem to be a little luminescent. These are the "Light Workers" that we hear about in new age circles. They have the ability to shift up and down, into dense physical bodies or back into "light" bodies at will as their work requires. This group of human beings are not the off worlders that we see in the skies. They are us but they are us as each of us will be in the future. Their numbers are few because they remain by choice. Most of those who "graduate" from the Earth go elsewhere for new adventures and responsibilities. These have the ability to take on a physical body should such a thing suit their purposes. This would account for reports of Jesus having been seen in recent times, in India. These are the second group of "gods".

The first group of gods are off worlders. They are physical beings. They have human souls but different bodies. They are us, as we will be after planetary evolutionary forces work their magic in the distant future. As always the forms fit the planet. Their business is more physical and mundane than spiritual.

The second group of gods are spiritual beings evolved from our ranks here on Earth. As they are we will someday be. They are those who manage our planet. They are the overseers, the teachers. At their head is one great soul called by many, "The Christ". Other groups of human beings use different titles. "The Anointed One" is what "Christ" means. He is the World Teacher to many. It is from these ranks that prophets are born to us. These, too, are the messengers known to lore. Michael the archangel is from within their ranks for instance. The great ones in history, those we remember in stories, are also. The angel who appeared to Moses on the mountain, surrounded by light was one of these ascended ones. From here also are those we call angels to many or saints to Christians. When Our Lady appeared to the girls at Fatima it was one of these Light Workers who made herself visible to them. The "mother of God" is her title. But what god are we talking about? There have been three great religions on Earth in our period of Human experience. Each of these was begun by a visitation by a great one, a Light Worker. Think here of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims. It is essential to note that the corruption of messages is due to the necessity of being passed through, filtered by, fallible lower human minds. This is what is responsible for the distortions of truths that we all seem to be aware of. Any new religion will adapt to the times and the peoples. We thus find cultural customs interwoven into scripture. This results from the human involvement. In our human period there is another great religion. The origins of Hinduism in India is one that is a combination of interaction of the first type of gods as later guided by the second. In this tradition we read of gods living overtly with humanity on Earth. These possessed flying machines etc etc... They had blue skin. These are of the second type of gods.

Into the mix of traditions is the fact of many peoples being capable in other areas too. I refer here to the Earth spirits of natural lore. Is this a religion? I say yes it is. Is it valid? Yes. This was spoken of in length before.

Lastly there is the great creative force that is truly responsible for the whole of the universes both spiritual and physical that all else is a part of. This "source" is a group consciousness of the very highest order. No human being is capable of envisioning or capably describing this. Human beings are wholly incapable of "knowing" this "God". It is interesting to note that the Light Worker Jesus is said to be the Son of God. He is the emissary of the Christ, the World Teacher but we call Him the Son of the ultimate creative source. So here two categories of forces are being convoluted into a singular expression. But it is OK because the purpose is within the requirements of a religious body of beliefs for which the purpose is to lead and then lift ordinary human beings to a higher place so that they may attain. Those who are so inclined will see right away that the mystery of the Trinity is wrapped up in this concept of gods. Interesting to consider.

The very last thing is to remember that humanity has come and gone three times already on this planet. We are in the fourth cycle now. In this present time we are more scientifically advanced than ever before. This is due to the natural progression of evolution. This is the reason for the discovery of some bit of ancient physical evidence of human activity. But in the question of gods this is irrelevant.

All of the above is the true origins of all religions on Earth. Some religious practices revere the first category of "gods". Others the second. Some, a combination. Does it matter? What really does matter is that we all find fulfillment and thus become ascended at some point. Evolution is universal. Everything in existence, be it spiritual or physical, evolves.

Bartholomew

Last edited by bartholomew : 17-05-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Master
Thank you.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Master
Thanks for posting this - I will read this when I get a moment.
Old 18-05-2019, 11:43 AM
Master

Hello James & Bartholomew,

Great as always reading your posts even if I cannot correlate to everything said because of downloaded information mismatch.

Trust you are in good health

Old 18-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

Hi James and Bartholomew. I just said in another thread that I prefer not to define God/god. I mean, all this chewing and spitting out.....I'd just prefer to keep putting one foot in front of the other and let my definition be based on what I actually see when I get to the other side.

Tho I do understand you define for those who want to speculate in the here and now. Those who have a huge stake invested here in the here and now.

You do a great service for us here. I've learned things from you. More like defining what I already had sketched in. You give hope, definition and knowledge. Thank you.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:12 PM
bartholomew

I know what you mean. Being on Earth is not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Hello James & Bartholomew,

Great as always reading your posts even if I cannot correlate to everything said because of downloaded information mismatch.

Trust you are in good health

Old 18-05-2019, 08:13 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Thanks for posting this - I will read this when I get a moment.

And I will re read it myself...
Old 18-05-2019, 08:21 PM
bartholomew

I understand you Deb. Mine is an analytical mind. My posts reflect my beliefs and are designed for those who want to understand the mechanics of the spiritual worlds which are all around us. None of this is necessary of course. No one ever acquired wisdom by merely reading words. Better by far to live in the reality which surrounds us trying always to be successful in interactions with others. Here is where real advancement comes from.

James/Bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi James and Bartholomew. I just said in another thread that I prefer not to define God/god. I mean, all this chewing and spitting out.....I'd just prefer to keep putting one foot in front of the other and let my definition be based on what I actually see when I get to the other side.

Tho I do understand you define for those who want to speculate in the here and now. Those who have a huge stake invested here in the here and now.

You do a great service for us here. I've learned things from you. More like defining what I already had sketched in. You give hope, definition and knowledge. Thank you.
Old 22-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Master

“This would account for reports of Jesus having been seen in recent times, in India.”

Any details you may like to share & elaborate about this?

Old 22-05-2019, 10:37 AM
bartholomew

Off the top of my head I will recommend reading "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" by Baird Spalding. It's a fun read... It's a set of five volumes in a jacket. I keep a copy in my library.

When thinking about this sort of thing remember the three Abrahamic religions all look forward to the return of a great teacher. The Jews have the Messiah. The Christians look forward to the return of Jesus. The Muslims expect the Imam Madhi. I doubt all this consistency is mere dogmatic embellishment. But none of them tells us where the high one has been during his absence. They don't really know. What is the rest of the story? I say it's knowable. I dislike mysticism. I also believe that rational thought can include spiritual matters. The less we have to take on faith the better off we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

“This would account for reports of Jesus having been seen in recent times, in India.”

Any details you may like to share & elaborate about this?