Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 10-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Master
Right I too believe it's the beginning of the world I also think there will be a lot of human deaths due to natural catastrophes....that's my opinion, that the earth will want to cleanse herself of some of us humans.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Widdles55

Thank you for bringing this to me and my wife's attention. We have been doing our part to help, but feel that its already too late and there is a rocky and painful future ahead of us.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Master
Widdles on the other hand maybe it's not too late, maybe as a whole we can start respecting the earth more, recycling, not using as much electricity, walking when we can to save gas, taking shorter showers. Praying to her daily, thanking her daily etc etc.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Ciqala

I don't have the book "phoenix rising" anymore, and my memory is not the greatest, and i wouldn't want to write out the predictions wrong hehe.

Well, personally, when it comes to earth disasters, I am an avid storm lover, i enjoy communicating to the winds, to the earth, to feel the loving power, i like to stand below lightening storms, i love earth disasters, i am a storm chaser!!!! My area may be prone to tsunamis, it is an island after all, and the area has a long awaited prediction of having a big earth quake. Now that i recall, Mary Summer Raine, predicted that some dormant volcanoes would become active again - there is a volcano somewhere around the island, maybe i will get to see it's brilliance! It is pointless living in fear, when you bask in the forces of nature all around you. They will not harm you, if you are connected. I have stood in the middle of storms, and i love it. These times, are amazing times. You can feel the earth stirring under your feet. You can hear her heart beat. You can feel the coming of storms in the air. You can feel the brilliant and amazing and loving power. Embrace the seasons, embrace the elements.

I believe the earth is a living entity, she is an amazing spirit, Earth Mother, and we are her children and she does not wish to harm us. The storms, cleanse the earth of the wounds we have inflicted upon her. For those of us, who are connected to the earth, we have nothing to fear, from earth disasters. We have harmed the earth, but the earth is very capable of cleansing herself, and that is a good thing!

To think you can change the cycles of pain already inflicted is kind of pointless too! It's not a bad thing that is happening! It was meant to happen.
Ride the storms, my friends, ride the storms, you will be safe. Storms are fun! Amazing! Powerful! Loving! If you stand next to a tornado, and you believe in the love of the land, it will spare you. Storms are spirits too, after all. You are after all, in the native american forum. Be connected to the spirits of the land, there will be no fear.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Kapitan_Prien

^ Storm chaser eh? That rocks! I have to admit too that I love earth disasters...I don't know why. I don't like to see people being killed and all...but the raw power of storms...there's nothing like it.

I felt very connected to nature when I had served on the Cape Horn ships.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Master
Okay so over 100 birds found dead just an hour north of me. They say it was a truck that hit this whole flock and killed them...yeah right.
Guys google HAARP....it's a weapon and is species specific...scarey stuff.
Pray for Earth and us and animals.........
Spiritlite.
Old 13-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
^ Storm chaser eh? That rocks! I have to admit too that I love earth disasters...I don't know why. I don't like to see people being killed and all...but the raw power of storms...there's nothing like it.

I felt very connected to nature when I had served on the Cape Horn ships.

Awesome! Glad that someone else is likeminded with storms! I can see why, you'd have to like storms when you're on a ship. I personally love being out on the ocean when it's vicious and rocky, adrenalin rush is never better, and the power of the ocean connected to storms is so beautiful.

Nothing beats the dreams i have about earth disasters, in my dreams i see some amazing things, wonder if they are going to happen Just last night i had an earth disaster dream in a boat - i think it was a ferry boat.
I have earth disaster dreams pretty much every night now, fills me with such excitement, and warm fuzzies. I don't know why people fear such things...
Old 13-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Okay so over 100 birds found dead just an hour north of me. They say it was a truck that hit this whole flock and killed them...yeah right.
Guys google HAARP....it's a weapon and is species specific...scarey stuff.
Pray for Earth and us and animals.........
Spiritlite.

Hello Spirtlite, the so called "freak" death of birds has been happening for a long time now, is not a new occurrence, and has never been explained by science. And it has been happening A LOT. I once was around when a murder of crows, suddenly fell down dead in an intersection, a whole group of around 50 of them, a few years back.

From my research the only theory i really agree with, is it is because of the changes in the magnetic pole shifts. Both birds, and fish rely on it. It is happening so fast, that some of the animals are not able to adapt fast enough to the changes. Other than that, i have my own spiritual beliefs.

As for HAARP, be careful when you research into conspiracy theories, when you do, read the other side to things as well. I just get the sense, from your posts, you (in blunt terms) fear too much. I hope that doesn't offend you - i'm being straightforward. It's just, you could let fear overwhelm you easily, without seeing the good in things. Of course, when you see a lake full of thousands of dead fish, it's gruesome, it's horrible, but try and see the big picture of the changes of earth, and remember the earth is loving.
"With destruction comes great peace."
Old 13-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Master
Hi Ciqala...actually to tell you the truth I'm not in fear a lot. I just like to do research and know what's going on. But thankyou and yes conspiracy theories need to be further researched. I'm just mentioning what I'm reading on various websites.....and only been doing so about these deaths for the past week so of course I don't know all sides of the story.
Spiritlite.
Old 14-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Ciqala

Okay good to hear indeed :)