Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Pathfinder

What's the most unusual crystal you have?

Hi All,

Just curious, what's the most unusual crystal that you have worked with? I'm referring to minerals that aren't in the usual books on the metaphysical properties. Right now, I've been working with a piece of hambergite which has been quite interesting to work with. I don't have enough experience yet, but it seems to be quite uplifting.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Dante1709

I have carborundum, which I have a hard time finding info on. From what I've read, it's good for all chakras and its grounding. I also have blue coral, which is also lacking in information IMO
Old 03-05-2015, 07:09 AM
Ravenspirit

My viper head labradorite. It's not so much that it's an uncommon stone as that it's a really oddly shaped one and it really does have this snake energy to it. I pick it up and it feels old and wise, and well, serpentine.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Ipolani

I found a beautiful golden crystal at the beach last summer but I'm not 100% sure what it is.

It is the size of a large tumblestone. It is opaque but when put up to a flashlight you can see the light come through it.

I live in Hawaii. We don't have many different kinds of naturally occurring crystals here. One possibility is that it might be "Hawaiian Golden Calcite" or "Hawaiian Gold" which I read is very rare. It was naturally tumbled by the ocean.

I'm going to have to find someone who has knowledge about Hawaii's geology to help me identify it. When I am able (newbie status), I will post a picture.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder
Prophecy Stone

I think Prophesy Stone would be the most unusual that I have been around. This is a very unassuming rock, Brown in color, and one that you would walk past 7 days of the week. I have stated in earlier posts, I like to sleep with my stones. Normally, right before I drift off to sleep, I can feel the vibrations of the stone under my pillow.
I have a terrible problem of not remembering my dreams. What I do remember is that it seemed like this stone was communicating for a couple of hours. It projected a low frequency vibration that I did not care for, almost made me Ill (but I can remember when high frequency stones used to do that too). A couple of hours after going to bed, this stone was still going on and on and still vibrating. I pulled it out from under my pillow and placed it on a nightstand next to the bed. At 3-4 feet away from me,I could still feel this stone and had to get up and walk it away 8-10 feet where I could still intermittently feel it. Naturally, after all of that, I don't remember a thing said ,even after all the time we were together.
I would guess that it will probably be a long time before I choose this stone again, and it wouldn't' hurt my feelings if this stone just walked off. It was the only experience sleeping with various stones that I did not enjoy. I might just have to sell it or take it to a swap meet.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
Since I've always had a problem with insomnia, I was deeply grateful that I noticed rainbow fluorite on amazon and ordered a couple, they affected me so strongly and helping me to relax and sleep better at night, I have six. (They are six-sided pendants about 1-inch to 2-inch I wear as necklace at night. and sometimes during the day)

Old 06-05-2015, 04:42 AM
Knower
I love my devic temple quartz crystal (1). It is beautiful, and has a wonderful energy. It's also a double-terminated channeller. I also have a manifestation quartz crystal (2) that has a tombstone shaped quartz growing inside with a black phantom inclusion coming out the front of the tombstone. I love a self-healed quartz crystal I found in Arkansas (3). I have a really cool vivianite crystal. I love the energy of my nuummite crystal from Greenland (it's supposedly the oldest mineral on earth). I have lots of crystals and these are a few of my favorites.
(1) Devic Temple:

(2) Manifestation Crystal:

(3) Self-Healed Quartz:
Old 07-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Ipolani

@Rottweiler: How did you acquire your Prophesy Stone? Did you receive it for a specific purpose?

@StormNexus: Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful crystals with us.