Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Draenevyre

I believe myself to be a crystal adult. To be honest, the most difficult thing about being a crystal adult is every other adult telling you to suck it up when you're in one of your sensitive moments... Others around me take my sensitivity as weakness and look down on me for that.

But, I know they just don't understand me, and I'm constantly trying to learn about myself and how I want to live my life in this crazy world.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Fibromom

I was born in 82 & first started researching crystal children bc my youngest son seems to be showing signs of being one- indigo aura, very loving caring, not able to express himself right, people love him- there has been quite a few times where strangers will say something along the lines of "There is something special about him" or "Oh he's just so special" big knowing eyes, etc. Anyway the more I've been reading The more I think I maybe an indigo adult. As a child I would always be so emotional & wouldn't know why. One time we were at a funeral for someone on my step dads side of the family. They were Catholic so wakes/funerals were always a big deal. Anyway I remember being very uncomfortable & there was this nicer older woman there & she helped me feel much better, I was telling her about my cats & all of a sudden a wave of grief just washed over me. I started crying uncontrollably when the mother of the dead man walked past. Also I remember playing in my Aunts room when I was little (& wasn't supposed to be) I remember hearing her right out the door & not having anywhere to hide. I stood very still holding my breath as she came in talking on the phone walked past me & never noticed! This happened a few times, once I was even able to make my cousin 'invisible' too. I will get thoughts that I know aren't mine. Just the other day my mom wanted me to go to Bingo (which is always fun for an empath) Anyway there was a girl in a wheelchair, so I wasn't surprised that my lower back/legs were hurting. All of a sudden in my head, clear as a bell, I could hear her thinking about checking her diaper & how disgusted she was that she had to were one (shes been in a wheelchair for as long as I can remember) but she was extremely resentful for it. I can also completely understand why she feels this way- being stuck in the chair her whole life etc. All the negativity in the building (lots of older sick women) made me miserable to the point that I left early. It's seems now that I'm finally embracing this gift it's opening up like crazy. I have been told I have an Indiago aura by a few people, but when I look at myself I see a sea green aura. I'm not sure if it's just my POV or what?
Old 17-08-2013, 03:43 PM
TheAnarchist

I share all of those traits, and so does my little sister :) they used to cause me to feel beyond insecure & miserable until about 3 years ago when I was around 20. I began studying "spirituality" (I was a bitter atheist up until that point) to develop control over my emotions & sensitivities, and I shot from that darkness like a rubber band lol. My life went from cursed to blessed in just a few short months after I started meditating & releasing my old beliefs. Now I'd be lost without all those sensitivities! They have quite literally saved my life more times than I can count. I used to think I was just really lucky & innocently over-intuitive, but then I realized that I was actually on the wrong life path completely & my angels were working overtime to protect me from myself by creating situations that triggered moments of great insight until eventually I discovered my true self underneath all that **** I'd fed my ego. And I thank them every day.

But all that being said, I think it important to point out the dangers of investing too much of your identity association with labels like "Star Children" and "Crystal Adults". Those kinds of things encourage the ego in a dis-empowering way.

Because you are not a "Crystal Adult". You are an infinite spiritual being of infinite potential having a human experience through the vessel of a "Crystal Adult". So who cares? A "Crystal Adult" is NOTHING compared to whatever you wish to label your ultimate true nature!

But if calling yourself a crystal-something makes you feel better, then go for it. Though please understand; in doing so, you guys are still selling yourself short!

Old 18-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Experiencer

To transform one must face their fears, enter the emotional waters of the Abyss, and face the 3 or 4 stages of the Dark Night. The one that has the ability to do so, can save their soul family as well, meaning the others don't have to face their fears, as they rooted with the same soul energies.
Old 17-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Crystalline

Hey fellow Energies, Pure energy right here or in human terms aka Crystalline/ medium.

*25 yrs old
* piercing blue eyes
* Majored in horticulture
* All things are sacred including spiders and scary cockroaches
* Extremely sensitive ( have friends accuse me of "internalizing")
* Earth is nice, but I feel like I came from Andromeda and just visiting
* people are drawn to me and they don't know why exactly that is
* Trouble with narrow human thought and certain human aspects
* When someone is speaking, I sense all energies in and around them at the same time- like having multiple screens up while trying to stay in the present.
* Been known to connect to my friend all the way in Nevada or Earth
* also have meduimship, before and after people cross ever. It's interesting combination.

Now I've always known there were others, but it's nice to have you all in this chatroom. We are one, Namaste
Old 14-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Amethyst Rockstar

Hello Jessica, I Can Relate To Everything You Posted, People Seem To Be Drawn To My Aura. I Catch Strangers Staring At Me All The Time. I Hate Being In Public Because I Feel Everyone's Energy And It Gets Overwhelming And Hard To Stay In Tune Tith My Own... I Started Smoking Weed As A Way To Dull My Sensitivity, But I Think Its Only Made Things Harder To Handle Over Time. When I Am Sober Though, I Can Relate To Your Whole Description Of Yourseld, And I Wanted To Add That When I Dream (When I Dont Smoke), They Are Some Of Tge Most Abstract And Wierd Dreams. Oh And I Have A Birthmark On My Right Inner Thigh In And On My Genitals... Ive Heard That Birthmarks Are Scars From Mortal Wounds From A Past Life. I Dont Know If Its True... Any Other Theories?
Old 17-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Indigo_Leader

As an Indigo Child my access to endless knowledge always got me into tight spots. It was all right to do things in front of family but in the general public people found me scary. My older brother told me of childhood experiences of me playing with other dimensions and entities. I always thought they were only dreams but I did them apparently.
As a young child I talked about coming events that I should have had no knowledge of.
In the 1960’s New Zealand had no television so it was not repeating stuff I had seen but I use to sprout all sorts of information.
There was an incident at a preschool where I drew a picture of a boat. I live in an inland city where there are no boats. I started drawing motors and drive shafts, propellers, steering, rudders etc. I live 40 kilometres from the nearest boat. I had never seen a boat. I was using the knowledge of an engineer from a boat. When adults asked me where I got so much knowledge of boats the true answer of it just comes to me was unacceptable to them.
I now do psychological work for trouble people. I have had no training.
Old 17-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I share all of those traits, and so does my little sister :) they used to cause me to feel beyond insecure & miserable until about 3 years ago when I was around 20. I began studying "spirituality" (I was a bitter atheist up until that point) to develop control over my emotions & sensitivities, and I shot from that darkness like a rubber band lol. My life went from cursed to blessed in just a few short months after I started meditating & releasing my old beliefs. Now I'd be lost without all those sensitivities! They have quite literally saved my life more times than I can count. I used to think I was just really lucky & innocently over-intuitive, but then I realized that I was actually on the wrong life path completely & my angels were working overtime to protect me from myself by creating situations that triggered moments of great insight until eventually I discovered my true self underneath all that **** I'd fed my ego. And I thank them every day.

ya know I don't really agree with the next part but just gotta say I love this para what a great story 'n succinctly told. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I'm a crystal adult I'm very sensitive to my surroundings and I am connected with crystals animals and nature. I am connected with water as well....
Old 06-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Crystalan

Hi everyone! I have heard about crystal children before but I have never imagined I could be one of them as I was born in 1983. Three days ago literally I read an article about crystal children and start crying. I think I am one of them as I have most of the traits, but still I am not 100% sure. So, the traits I have are:
Quite, gentle, but distant
Sensitive to mood of other people, empathetic
Large eyes (people always tell me that they feel like I am looking into their soul and in fact that's true as I am able to detect lie and bad mood)
Crowds, intensive communication with other people and close relationships overwhelm me
I change my mobile phones very frequently as they don't serve me long though I am careful with them.
People are drawn to me, they come to me when they are stressed and depressed and feel better afterwards. I feel they take my energy but some inner force always push me to help them get out of stress.
I have many other traits, just don't want to overwhelm you.
The only thing that doubts me is that I don't prefer animals to people. In fact I don't adore animals as it is written in definition of crystal children. How about you? Do you feel such immense love towards animals?