Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
A dream with two full moons?

Hello all

Last night I had a dream it was a pretty weird one actually. Within this dream there was one main person with me a man but I could never really see their face that well but I felt a bond as in husband? Or partner. It's just the word that kept popping up in my dream. We appearantly had a baby together couldn't be but a couple of months old. In my dream either myself or he would be carrying this baby.

For some reason my dream put us on this island and it was a community that did trading. I forgot the reason but the people strange as it sounds had to cut a part of the island off that would of given them a good profit if they would be able to trade the goods. Because they couldn't their village started to suffer greatly. My "husband" was adamant about joining that island back to the main one. Like it would be no big deal for him. But the elder of this community a lady with silver white hair and blue eyes was telling me it wasn't possible. I told her "he's stubborn just like his father before him was"

So anyway my dream jumps to night and now we're back at my house. We had a big black dog that looked more like a freaking bear or wolf now that I think about it. It was huge! But I told my partner to come outside with me while I let the dog go use the bathroom. When we got outside standing on the porch. The man holding the baby is when I noticed the sky. It was so beautiful. You could see literally almost every star and among the was two very bright full moons. They were close enough that you could see the dents. And I was like "do you see those? Let me get my camera!" And I took a picture of the two moons.

Then I woke up. Anyone want to take a stab at this dream?
Old 15-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator
Men relate to our active doing side. Being married suggests that you have made a vow to respond or act a certain way. This gave birth to a new part of you represented by the baby. This commitment or decision you made affects how you exchange ideas or information (communicate) with people or how you market your skills and talents. Without realizing it you may have inadvertently put yourself in the path of suffering because of closed off parts of yourself. It isn't clear what those closed off parts are, maybe intuition or confidence. Some stubbornness may be keeping you stuck in old patterns but you are becoming aware of this and will soon be able to heal it. Awareness is the first step and you may have had two very big insights come to you about this situation that are helping you get a clearer picture of the areas where you have been hurt (dents). Sounds like you are sorting out your shadow side.