Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Amethyst Angel

New interesting past lives book coming out

Famous past lives by Steve Burgess coming out late March. Sounds very interesting. Apparently the author has hypnotized clients claiming to be Elizabeth I, Mary Tudor (bloody Mary), Shakespeare, and a few more. I would put a link in but I don't think I'm able to yet.
Also the client who claims they were Elizabeth, said that she wasn't a virgin and had Robert Dudleys love child. I know there are a few historians who also say that this might be true, but there is no evidence, but I'm still really interested to read what the client says.
Also the author got the clients who were Elizabeth and also Mary, in the same room and hypnotized them together, so that should be VERY interesting indeed. Roll on end of March!

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 20-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Knower
Thanks for the heads up about this book AA.

I have an interest in both Elizabeth I and Bloody Mary so I will keep an eye out for this. However there have been many people who have speculated and researched the claim that Elizabeth had a son with Robert Dudley. This has been well known for many years, so it's nothing new. I think the evidence of this does exist, but to those who want everything labelled precisely and signed off by an authority the evidence is not easily seen or accepted.

For me it would be of more interest to know if those who have claimed the lives of Elizabeth I, Bloody Mary and Shakespeare etc. have identified any others belonging to their soul group from that time period. I would find this sort of information/evidence more convincing than any hypnosis session.

I would have also put the person who claims to be Elizabeth I and the person who claims the life of Shakespeare in the same room and hypnotised them together, to either confirm or deny the rumour that Shakespeare was Elizabeth's son.