Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Knower

What crystal that cut psychic cords from bad entity, spirits or even people?

Just wondering in your experience if there's really some stones and crystals that helps cuts any psychic cords attached to us by discarnate spirits, evil entities or even from negative people.

My third eye is not yet opened so I can't see any of these things.

Do we just have to carry this crystals in ourselves like pendant or in pocket and will automatically stops any psychic cord attachments to our energy field?
Old 09-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Knower
I'm not exactally the most knowledgeable person in this particular area, but as far as I know, when it comes to cords or attachments, it's something you have to do on your own. A stone or crystal can only work and protect you to so far. There's also a point where you have to step up, feel out, be aware of, and remove these connections on your own. That way you are teaching yourself to be aware of these things, what they feel like, what they are attached to, why they're attached, and how best to remove them. And, if any try to reattach, you'll be fully aware of it and be able to stop it.

It kinda makes me think of asking a 1960's car to take you to the grocery store. The car can help you get there, but, ultimately, you've gotta be the one with your hands on the wheel and feet on the pedals.

As I said, this isn't really my area of expertise, but here are a few sites that might be able to offer you more assistance, guidance, and insight. <3

The Cord Cutting Meditation
http://cosmicawareness.org/free-mate...ng-meditation/

Cutting Energy Cords, to remove parasitical connections
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...nergycords.htm

From - http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.c...ection-stones/
Psychic Protection :
amber (psychic shielding),
amethyst (from negative psychic energy of all kinds),
black obsidian,
Double Terminated crystals,
elestial crystals (esp psychic attacks),
fluorite,
jade (especially vs psychic attack),
lapis lazuli,
Lemurian seed crystal,
moqui marbles / moki balls (esp during shamanic work),
nuumite,
prehnite,
pyrite,
ruby,
seraphinite (serafina, chlinochlore),
sugilite,
tiger iron / mugglestone (especialy during shamanic work)

Remove psychic or etheric cords: novaculite, obsidian carved into a cutting edge (knife, arrowhead, etc.)

both Kunzite and Rutilated Quartz crystals have protective qualities that can also help you to love yourself more and alleviate sadness or depression

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this has been, at least, slightly helpful for you <3