Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Master
Dream with Matts family, and dating show meeting old friends

I dreamt I was in a dining room with Matt and his brother and his partner. Matt and Becky were going out the room to do other things in the kitchen or whatever. To start with Esme his niece was eating dinner and I was looking after her. Matts brother Tom was there and when no-one was there we were standing very close against each other and he had an erection, we was talking intimately and he was touching my tummy with his finger but then someone would be coming back, his partner Becky or Matt, and we would pull apart and act as though nothing was happening. This happened a few times. Then I was playing with Esme and showing her how to do things, She called me her sister then her mum Becky heard and was telling her a bit angrily that I'm her auntie not sister. Then the dream changed to a dating show. My old friends were there so I went over to them. I gave Andrew a big cuddle and was telling him how much I love him, I was so happy to see him, kissing him on his head. He was happy and saying it back too. Then Simon was there and asked if I loved him and I said I was very fond of him and he was a bit gutted I didn't love him but we hugged anyway. While I was with these two, Matt was upstairs with another girl. When I went up, he was in his pants laying in bed with an erection while she was standing up flirting with each other. She walked out the room to go downstairs when I called out to them and I said to her girl to girl to be careful. I said I know he may seem charming and very lovely and gorgeous. But he can be very mean and selfish and he can't deal with his emotions. I said to her I'm sorry if I come across as intimidating but I'm not and when you get to know me I'm very kind and loyal and tell the truth. I was touching her bum and I complimented her and wished her well and she went downstairs. Me and Matt followed. We was in the living room and Ben was saying it was Gemma's birthday today so I was telling everyone too. He was also saying the Central Processing Unit of the show computer had been hacked and watchers of the show were accessing and saving the contestants personal details. I saw that some left a comment they had downloaded and saved Matts information. When we went outside there were some new people on the benches, I saw my old pal Andre and went over smiling saying how are you? And he was smiling at me and we shook hands. We was catching up with each other and he told me there was a guy that liked the girl that Matt was talking to and I thought phew he won't be stolen away now. Then a boss of the show called everyone to come and sit together in the garden. There was a bouncy castle on the grass, the grass was wet like it had been flooded but as the patio was full, me and Matt sat on the grass together as other people started sitting there too. Matt had given me a cigarette when I was talking to Andre, I went to light it up but it had no butt so I asked for another one. Then the woman started to talk to everyone and I woke up.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator
I think this dream is a reflection of the situation between you and Matt and how you handled it. Matt is serving his god (becky) or doing what he feels is in his best interests. You want to heal so you were feeding Esme (emerald). Matt was off messing with another woman, though he wasn't really but you feel he may be turned on by her so you became courageous in confronting him (Andrew and andre both mean brave and courageous). Ultimately some feelings about Matt, good and bad were brought up and a part of you is feeling like you need to have caution when it comes to him but you did come to find out that he really didn't cheat. That he isn't going to leave you for another woman, which may be partly why you gravitated towards doing the drugs when you initially thought he might be cheating. Your emotional upset, flooded grass, drove you to self medicate, taking the cigarette. to feel better. Overall you handled the situation as best you could. You slipped into some old habits but also stood strong in your conviction about standing up for yourself when you feared he was cheating. One day you will handle things without needing to self medicate but give yourself credit for how well you handled being brave.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
I see, yes that makes sense, I did feel really happy and proud of myself dealing with Andrew and Andre in the dream so I will give myself credit for being brave. I did feel as though he still held a flame for her but he has assured me that's not the case, and I later found out he hadn't done anything wrong which is good. I did self medicate, and although I regret it, I'm not beating myself up about it, just taking it more as a lesson for future reference. Thank you Michelle!