Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Master
Matts dream about old house, dog and my sister

Matt had a dream that me and him were walking down a road where he used to live between the ages of 8-15, he left me at a house and was going to his old house. I was worried about him going but he said he had to go. So he went there himself and his ex's dog a boxer called Bentley was there and he was massive as big as him, the dog was acting scatty without a lead or a collar and he kept running in the roads, Matt could hear there were no cars coming. Then the dog done it again and Matt could hear cars this time so he was calling him shouting for him to come back, which he did but then ran out in the road again. Then they walked up the road further. Then the dog ran again and a white transit van with two men broke sharply to stop as the dog ran in front of the van, Matt was shouting at the dog again but it seemed the men thought he was shouting at them, they were having a go at Matt and Matt was cursing back at them. They got out the vehicle and Bentley come and stood with Matt, as they got closer the dog scared them away and they got back in their van. Then the dog wasn't there and Matt was walking for ages and eventually got back to the house he was going to in the first place. When he went inside my sister Chloe was sitting at a dinning room table and Matt put his hand on her shoulder to try and get a response from her but she was acting very cold and didn't acknowlege him, just looked at him slightly from the corner of her eye. Then he woke up.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect that this dream is a reflection of his response to the confrontation you both had. He is with Bentley that means bent grass meadow. So his foundation is a bit bent or he is doing grass or marijuana. these are old patterns represented by wanting to go back to an old house. The Chloe part could be that he turns a cold shoulder or possibly feels you turn a cold shoulder to him when trouble brews. Either way, he may be trying to control his friend side but it runs a bit wild and then gets defensive in response to confrontation. Even if that confrontation was done from a place of innocence (white van).
Old 15-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Master
I see, yes he did have some left over green in some rolling tobacco that was old as he wanted to smoke but didn't have anything other than that, the other drug he took that night was something he used for 15 years, so that makes sense about going back to the old house, and not wanting to take me there! (I insisted on joining in but he probably didn't want me too in which case) And also the foundation for it being bent as initially I said it was a bad idea but he excused it saying its for fun, but it wasn't worth it in the end as he had hoped. Also he tried to hide it but I could tell, so the hoping it would be fun and hiding it could be the innocence part, or that I was confronting him about doing it in the first place. He does turn a cold shoulder to me when trouble is brewing, if I express my upset or concern he can be defensive and be emotionally detached, so that makes sense too. I was pouring my heart out to him all night and speaking about my feelings, but he was focused on his game and although he said he was listening, he didn't really respond. I think he has been trying better for us to get on, and to be a better friend to me on an equal level, so that makes sense too. I will pass this interpretation onto him, thank you!