Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-08-2018, 05:20 AM
Suspended

i want to know what my passed away mum thinks of me

i want to know what my passed away mum thinks of me is anyone here able to find out? i just feel bad like i let her down
Old 07-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Experiencer

She loves you. She will always love you and though she may not always like what you do she understands and loves you.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

She REALLY lIKES everything you think, say, do, compliment about her, and pray for her. She LOVES everyone you hang out with. She loves the words you speak, she loves everyone you hang out with. Did I mention she loves the people you hang out with? She really wants to talk about the people you ahng out with?
She was a nice lady. Her name Lisa, she says, correct? Or a name beginning with the letter L? I also saw Roses and the smell or scent of Pink or Lilac, because it has meaning to her and i felt an upliftment. Tumor. That word came up from your mom. Does that make any sense to you? Also, trust. That's the last word she wants to tell you. I feel the tears coming on, so please trust that it's her you're speaking with right now and in your heart always. She is always with you. No worries, she really loves you. Unconditionally and everyone else in the Universe's. Everyone is actually much nicer than you expected, trust. Trust. :)
Old 14-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Experiencer

TheChiller,

I'm sorry about your mom.

I feel sure that she loves you utterly. She understands things now that she didn't understand on earth. She sees 'the perfection' of everything now - including of you and your choices. She sees how it's all for the best.
Old 22-09-2018, 04:31 AM
Master
It seems like you seek forgiveness

It’s ok

Try this:

Forgiveness

Most people seem to advocate the practice of forgiveness as a therapy, reasoned and deliberately thought through, with the clear objective of self-healing. The underlying logic is simple and undeniable. If we do not forgive, we harbour hatred in one form or another, the negativity of which makes us miserable besides harming our health and wellbeing.

Meanwhile, we would do well to note that the recipient of our hateful thoughts is unaffected and perhaps even oblivious of our feelings.

This reasoned forgiveness however has a fundamental flaw, in that it is based upon repression of our negative thought. This is not to say that it serves no purpose. However, the root cause of the problem remains unresolved since the exercise is aimed at preserving our own wellbeing rather than truly forgiving the person who we think has harmed us.

Think about it. Reasoned forgiveness is actually feigned forgiveness; somewhat like self-hypnosis to temporarily cure ourselves of the negativity within us which hatred generates. Repression is never a permanent solution. Inevitably, sooner or later, the repressed emotions will resurface.

So what is true forgiveness then and how may it be accomplished?

Forgiveness is a function of the heart; not of the mind. The heart does not judge, the mind does. The heart cannot hate. It has in it no matter to do so. The heart can only love.

So in this basic understanding lies both the problem as well as the solution. If we need to forgive because of a real or perceived injury, ask ourselves, who is it that is injured? Our pristine essence or the ego? The answer is self-evident.
True forgiveness is possible only when we transform ourselves from within. The transformation entails sincerely shifting the fulcrum of our consciousness from the ego state to the soul state. Once we do so, there is in fact no need to forgive, since there is no ego remaining which is susceptible to injury. The soul is immune.

To clearly comprehend the veracity of this proposition, let us examine ‘Ho’oponopono’.

Pronounced as HO-O-PONO-PONO

Hawaiian prayer of forgiveness and reconciliation, which can be applied to any person living or dead or a past poignant event, even our own negative thoughts as in a dialogue of our true-Self with the body-Self, to erase guilt, lighten the heart and propel us ahead in our evolution.

Step 1: say and mean the words ‘I’m sorry’

Step 2: say and mean the words ‘please forgive me’

Step 3: say the words ‘thank you for forgiving me’ and finally,

Step 4: say and mean the words ‘I love you, I embrace you and I bless you from the bottom of my heart’

Repeat three to five times

By the words 'I', 'me' or 'you' it means both the other and yourself. 'I love you' also can be expanded to 'I love you and I bless you'; the power to bless, being possible by unification with the Universe or God energy.

Saying sorry is not necessarily because of any mistake or lapse committed by any person or yourself. It is an acceptance of taking collective responsibility for all actions by anyone, with egoless humility. Being said on behalf of both yourself and others, both being one, this statement signifies our nonjudgmental attitude.

Asking forgiveness also means granting forgiveness, totally and absolutely. This removes negativity from our being.

'Thank you' is about the closure of asking for forgiveness with gratitude.

As for love, it is the exalted unifying energy and reinforcing the statement from the bottom of our heart is the magic that transforms our lives, relationships and our destiny.

Now, unless we can get to step 4 of the Ho’oponopono prayer, we are not quite done! Let us be honest and admit that forgiveness has to do with feeling and not with thought.

So let the forgiveness emanate from our heart, from our core! The problem lies within us as does the cure. Change. Transform. Transcend.

With divine assistance.