Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Ignoring signs

I am emotionally impulsive when it comes to my TF. Yesterday I acted out and "set him free" to give him space to think about what he wants. We are in the runner/chase mode. It's exhausting and I'm inpatient.

I get daily emails from my astrology page....I have never seen anything on this page that discusses twin flames. Today....I get one that says "you are about to experience the deepest kind of soul connection possible. Worker he is moving through dreamy and spiritual places in this cosmic influence could bring someone into your life that will change your world is your do it. If you're lucky enough to find your other half your experience about like no other."

I have known my TF for 36 yrs. we always find our way back to each other but I feel like I'm at a tipping point and act out emotionally hence yesterday's text. Did I screw up? How do I fix this? Am I missing out on other signs because I'm emotionally all over the place with him?

I really need guidance with him which is I why I joined here. Please help!sss
Old 25-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Newbie ;)

For anyone reading.....I had 2 more signs! Reading another post and a memory popped up on my fb. Reaffirming my need for patience. This is gonna be tough.
Old 28-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
I am ignoring signs because I read that coincidences and signs are just a way of magical thinking as superstitions and other .

Psychologists say it is quite a problem

"Magical thinking is a term used in anthropology and psychology, denoting the fallacious attribution of causal relationships between actions and events, with subtle differences in meaning between the two fields. In anthropology, it denotes the attribution of causality between entities grouped with one another (coincidence) or similar to one another"

But what makes a coincidence so special from a premonition.

Maybe I'm incoherent
Old 03-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Experiencer
Signs started to be very important to me lately. They lead me in life and show whether I'm going in the wrong direction or should stop.
For ex. Some guy I was in a chat with started talking about his Honda Civic. I then realised I have to go to my psychiatrist (that has the same brand of car. )
It may be more of a synchronicity.
It simply makes life more beautiful