Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight

Many groups of "benevolent" ETs are in the Federation...

-Pleiadians
-Arcturaians
-Sirians

What type of battle to you see coming. If the star armies are coming to help it must be a spiritual one. Do you see the battle as a physical fight or a spiritual rebirth of some form.
Old 25-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Ladofthelight

There are lots of perspectives on it...

All I know is what I feel. I have felt this for a long time, and only recently was able to make conscious sense of it.

Visions, vivid "dreams", synchronicities... I have not been able to avoid it. It has literally found me.

Not to mention the constant morse code that I have been hearing in my head for quite a while.

Some have said the "battle" takes place in the higher dimensions, but the "dark" efforts are futile.

This, for some, is a stretch for the conscious mind. Of course, to me, our system is set up to keep people nice and numb.

For me, the "battle" is going on right here on "terra firma". The old system is collapsing. The fissures in Government, State, and Religion, will all become large beyond sustainablility.

I am not attacking "religion", more the idea that has been established during this age that one man's religion is possibly "better" than another. I believe all of us to be from the one "Godhead", "Creator", etc... All of us are a beautiful and equal part of the whole.

Some believe the "rapture" is simply a massive evacuation before the passing of Nibiru, or a pole shift, or some other cataclysmic end.

I cannot foretel the future, it is merely an infinite list of "probabilities".

Amidst all the "chaos" that is happening right now, I continue to hold a stable and loving vibration. Helping those who cross my path to possible realize their own infinite ability.

I do not stand on a soap box and preach to people. I just merely speak my truth. But, every "individual" that realizes their own true potential is another powerful energy force using their ability for (hopefully) loving intentions!

I have not bee a part of these "battles", thus I cannot give a clear definition of what they are.

It is up to the "perceiver" (individual) to asses what is "real" to them and what isn't.
Old 25-02-2011, 05:47 PM
spiritualysurrounded

Ladoflight,

may i ask what type of things you feel about this or understand. I am going to do some research on this. I haven't heard of any of this. like i said the most i ever got was in 09 right before a schito episode man told me that a great battle was starting. it seemed to ensue an involvement of my self. but paid no attention.

i lost my mind and when i came out of it i was talking to the directions. the sun. the earth. the creator, God, Jesus, balance, even the dragon counciouness, anything with a spirit i was woken up to. through the past year and a half they have taught me what i understand through themselves and only them self. they dont want me looking up things. they want me to learn it through them. so i hoped on this forum to find some peace with what i was going through.

they explane i have been secluded from religion and spiritually most of my life so that when they came to me i could learn from them. ( they told me i love being tought from them and allways look forward to being tought from them) what they teach me isnt your normal spiritual information. they show me there world. and how it exsist. what i know is what i put in that last post and i look for confirmation that what im seeing is real.

iv seen there world through death. which means i had to experince death to understand what was going to happen to me. not to mention when i died i didn't go to heaven or hell. there not sure where i went. it was beautiful though. they say i didnt show up any where. but there is a women with me that knows but shes not with anything i know. she came with me.

Mathew james,
from what i have seen and i have meet the enemy personally. it is a life, a all knowing life designed for destruction. its purpose is to harness man kind as a living toy for its self. so its a real battle but on the spiritual plane. it is actually on the most basic plane of consciousness. he gets his thrills from watching the fall of man through his own force of destruction. and its set up that praying and spiritual tools of tradition will not help.

if he uses the matrix of life to throw a 52 causing three families to die. God has to counter the 52 with a 308 knowing that this can dissolve any attempt from god to save them. as it is right know life is the remainders of all the battles used to save humanity. so its a very complex battle. god has to know what the remainder will be and where it will land. he needs to know what will be used to fight. and what will be used to defend. if the remainder will cause a negative effect or positive effect and for what side. if its a negative effect agents any life god has to counter that with his next set or previous set of numbers while the dark just throws out anything, knowing that his will at least land within life as a action that must be countered. basically each step the negative takes is always the first step, where gods been countering with this enormous formula that just hasn't quit. they both understand it this way and both are all knowing. so its a constant chess game. and there trying to stop this chess game and create a garden as understood from this one being they call father. even God calls this one father. he is here some where. in the flesh. i hope this help you under stand.

this is what they asked of me when they got to me. if they could use my life as a individual formula to counter the effects of this negative element. and its working cause this thing has expressed deep hatred for me. and wants me to die. i keep telling him i dont know how iv tired.
Old 25-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Neville

If we consider Good and Evil as a part of the whole, Like Positive and Negative in a particle, or Light and Dark to Form a day.

It becomes apparent that these aspects are essential to the constitution of the whole.

In Winter , Dark lengthens and prevails but nnever achieves Mastery. In the Summer Light has dominion but not total mastery.

I am a Good Guy thats done one or two bad things, I assume Bad Guys have done one or to good things.

In this Battle of Good verses Evil, There can be no victor, because they rely on an equal and opposing principle. No one would even know what Good is were it not for the existence of Bad.

With this in mind, And the terms being used i.e. Battle.

I think you might find upheaval a more appropriate term. Both Good and Bad does its saber rattling from time to time.

Granted there are many civil uprisings occurring now, some extreme weather, volatile earth movements and a number of other symptoms of change. I wonder if the population in 1941 as the world lurched into global conflict had similar stories to tell .

Human existence is getting good old shake up now and if anything, it will be interesting to see how all the pieces land. I personally expect there to be a lot less of us. But thats evolution for you.

Let us not speak of battle, Find your Peace in whatever fashion suits you best.

Best Wishes Neville
Old 25-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
well, i don't know if what is occurring in my head has anything to do with ETs (though there have been vague implications) but after decades of being able to block out and shut down pesky psy proclivities i've been reactivated and there's no shutting down it or blocking it out. believe me. i've tried.
Old 25-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Ladofthelight

I agree with your observations Neville, and I would like to posit a few thoughts about your musings about the people in 1941...

They had no internet, and thus were subject to what they were TOLD by a seemingly corrupt government if you believe that FDR knew of Pearl Harbor before the actual attack.

Well before that attack, the Federal Reserve got their way in 1913 by having that act passed in the darkness of night over the holiday season in 1913. The banks have long created "boom" and "bust" cycles in the economy, and have long been a member of the "dark" team in my opinion. Not to say I hate them, because were it not for this catalyst, my "awakening" would not have been so vivid.

Many thought getting involved in a war would pull this country out of the depression. A depression that was caused by the banking system in the first place. People will say, "Well, unemployment went down dramatically." That will happen when you send millions of men, angry after an apparent "sneak attack" into battle and then hire their wives.

At that time we had a tremendous manufacturing base and could produce planes, bombs etc... That put many women to work. In addition, the government was able to talk people into buying "War Bonds" to pay for their imperialistic desires. The income tax rate was ~3%, the government had little to no debt.

Fast forward to now...

-The public is much more skeptical of the government, thanks to the internet, and their own, though subtle for some, awakenings.

-Government debt is out of control, and the military seems to fight "wars" to keep money coming into the Military Industrial Complex. Not to "win" and go home.

-The vast majority of those signing up for the military now are the ones who seemingly have nowhere else to go. They have been failed by an education system that has been rigged to keep the masses ignorant. An education system that does not teach people how to think, but what to believe.

-In general, economies world wide are teetering on the edge of collapse. One will not hear Katie Couric mention it in the news, because the news is owned by the same people who have been running this country for decades.

None of this stuff will probably suprise anyone.

I say, with devout clarity of mind, that the time most definitely HAS come!

The beauty of all of this, and it is truly a beautiful thing is that amidst the "chaos" of this "reality" there are seemingly these "uphevals" coming, and right on time, with what a lot of prophecy has said.

Such a beauty in the "divine plan" if you will...

There are many who have realized through their own experience that there is no "death" and that it is a blessing of sorts to be here, at this very moment in "time". So exciting!

Regardless of any divine personification I put on these events, things will happen as they will. True self discovery will make one immune to the "ups and downs" of the frantic pace our world has taken to now.

One other thing that I truly believe, this race will not make it past this "upheaval" without some sort of "divine act" to really shake people out of their "indivdual" realities. The "dark team" seems very entrenched and hell-bent on holding their ground. They have billions on this planet still playing by their rules, living in fear of the "unknown".

Sucha beautiful "drama" that is playing out right now.

I send love to all who read this.

There are probably many different opinions, which in itself is a beautiful thing as well!

Lad
Old 25-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Ladofthelight

Internal Queries (I.Q.),

What sort of things are you talking about, if you would like to share?
Old 25-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Internal Queries (I.Q.),

What sort of things are you talking about, if you would like to share?

well, i have described my mental abberations on other threads. in fact, the sudden appearence of voices in my head back in January was what prompted me to come to this forum. i'm left with 2 choices. either i'm schizophrenic (though aside from my imaginary friends i exhibit no other symptoms of schizophrenia) or something huge is happening and i'm particpating. during meditation (and sometimes just out the blue) i find myself in communication with 2 (and now sometimes 3 other distinct personalities. all male.) and we share visions and work on vibrational modifications using our own psyches as models. the work is intense and seems very real indeed but i remain skeptical since only crazy people hear voices in their heads and what i'm expected to believe is so ... not normal.
Old 25-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Ladofthelight

Thank you for sharing.

I don't think 3D science can explain a "spiritual" situation very well.

I think you are doing important work.

FWIW!
Old 25-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
he gets his thrills from watching the fall of man through his own force of destruction. and its set up that praying and spiritual tools of tradition will not help.

basically each step the negative takes is always the first step, where gods been countering with this enormous formula that just hasn't quit.

Thanks spiritualysurrounded, sounds like you have alot on your hands. What you said about the tools of tradition will not help, makes a lot of sense to me. The way things are being done is how they have always been done. imo they are not working and something else needs to be done, but who knows what?

The part about each step the negative takes is like being the first step, is also very interesting. Maybe there is never an end just another event. There can always be many events and the next event could be another major one. How long will humanity exist before the spirits in the stars reveal themself.