Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-12-2014, 02:16 PM
D.B. Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeracura222
Is there anybody else out there whose soul/spirit is a part of this lineage? I've had two people confirm that I was Queen Nefertari in a "past" life, and I have been told that she was annunaki, but the information on it is very limited when I search the web.

Annunaki = children of An.

An is the name for the Sumerian father deity, the god of heaven and father of the pantheon.

Annunaki was the name that refered to both the celestial choir of deities that were worship, and the name of the mortal children of An. Kind just alluded to, but we have so little. Basically these mortal children were set above all mankind as their leaders and guides. (strangely it specifically does not say rulers, and the way it does refer to them the context makes it seem as if they are just there to assist and direct, keeping humans heading in the pre-determined direction.) The Annunaki, in Babylonian and later Judeaism, become what what was called Nephilim. which first occured in babylonian mythology, the later in the judaism mythology.

Although if you go looking for nephilim, you actually have to find the babylonian stories and read them, as the internet and wiki only refer to the later reference from the bible. typical. Hope that answers who the Annunaki were/ possibly are for you.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeracura222
Is there anybody else out there whose soul/spirit is a part of this lineage? I've had two people confirm that I was Queen Nefertari in a "past" life, and I have been told that she was annunaki, but the information on it is very limited when I search the web.

Hi,

My understanding is that the soul will incarnate more than 1 form of itself and does so both on earth and with other races of beings.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Master

You may read Anton Parks works, he's French but a few books were translated, a Google search will get you in contact with his work. He translated the Sumerian Tablets.

Zacharia Stichin is another one who studied the Sumerian Tablets.

Both will bring different light to your Annunaki question, will it be the answers you're looking for, you will have to decide, the best to you on your quest!
Old 22-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
They are said to be related to the Anakim (mentioned in the Bible as great and tall, but nothing implies they were vicious, evil etc). Also said to be related to Sirians, Pleiadeans. you'll find both positive and negative about all these. Could be that they've mixed for aeons, could be that they comprise a large group meddling in human affairs who have increasing inner divisions and some want to break away from their historical position of exploitative and deceptive practices/influences on people, and evolve with God & help humanity heal/thrive/live sustainably and morally on Earth.
Those are just rumors. Do lots of independent research and ask your higher self.

Didn't they sacrifice young children, adults and animals..? what's the obsession with people wanting to always aligning with some sort of system or people. I don't think i would want to associate myself with anybody who sacrifices young children, adults and animals. Fair play there is good and bad everywhere, and these sort of things happen when you follow systems from a powerless viewpoint.

Last edited by MIND POWER : 22-12-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Deactivated Account

well one idea going around these days is that the "bad" ones were a subgroup of Annunaki and most of them have come to the light. Do lots of research, join other forums like Starseeds.net and watch YT videos. You will find them very informative.

But the basic spiritual point is much like what we know about different ethnic or racial groups of humanity- that it is not the race, not the skin color, not the origins, size or attractiveness of the body that determines whether one is good or evil. Being born into certain environments or having certain genetic qualities can predispose a being to choices that are more service-to-self than service-to-others. But at the end of the day the being can choose and it is your soul who is "really you."
Old 23-12-2014, 03:50 AM
Suspended
You should read up on the story of Enki and Enlil. They are two annunaki brothers Enki the loving creator God who made the first humans and Enlil the more wrathful God who didn't care for humans and this lead to a war between the annunaki here on earth. The ancient sumerian texts speak of annunaki to.
Old 24-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Deactivated Account

So many of you Starseeds are so young. You are used to feeling safe just exploring your beliefs and discovring your origins. I am glad you have been able to do that....
but there is more.... i don't know how else to say it.... being too direct about some topics is frowned upon on this forum.....
I am an Indigo Scout. That means one of the early Indigoes. We had it rough, we came in with some sheeee---it let me tell ya. Most Indigo Scouts my age went the way of drugs & alcohol or suicide or crime/prison. We tend to get bogged down here you could say.. I have taken some hits, I wish I'd had a better life,who knows what the future may hold... but now I know there is good reason I am still relatively intact and especially, that I still have my own very independent and discerning mind.

Please be ready to take up your missions. That means you will help others understand. Imagine what you might be able to tell them, imagine what places, what groups you might be able to help. You are going to be able to come out. You miight even be really needed to come way out, maybe even all the way out, because people will need you. We are the BRIDGE.
Please go to "Message to Humanity by the Pleiadians 2015" on YT, the channels name is Sharon something.... read up on all similar topics. Get together and chat- online, forums w more political focus, etc......starseeds .net is good 2
Old 25-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Guide
Anunnaki not Annunaki
Old 28-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account

http://www.anunnakicouncil.com/reptilian-protection/

see what you think... i dunno, guess i'll give it a try
Old 31-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
Anunnaki not Annunaki