Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-11-2014, 04:02 AM
brightpup2

Indigo warrior

The Systems Busters : The Way of the Indigo Warrior

by Celia Fenn

"Indigo Children" is the name given to a very special group of beings who have chosen to incarnate on our planet with a specific mission and purpose.
The name "indigo Child" refers to the soul color of Indigo, which indicates a Master Soul who serves as a teacher or healer. Every Indigo Child will undertake this mission of teaching or healing in some way, often merely by being who he or she is.
Old 14-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

hmmm ... ten years or so ago when i was 23, i had a Buddha awakening where i decided that in fact i couldn't claim i was buddha at all, the poetic opposite to the saffron that buddhists wear would be indigo, so i was the indigo apotheosis. Not quite red to not quite blue. Just nowi was thinking that indigo is the colour of the serenity of the night sky. This is my first time in the indigo forum so from what ive read about healing and teaching really do apply. However i would not describe myself as a child. Frequently in Krishnan Consciousness I combat demons.
Old 15-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

well I'm not sure I get all that Simon. But I know that centuries ago I was involved with the Knights Templar and was betrayed, was ambushed in the woods and murdered (still afraid of the dark or being alone in the woods). I am once again a warrior, not so much a Lightworker as a Lightwarrior. These are interesting times if you are following the real news. The Lightwarrior path is tough as I am not used to incarnating here. I had a brief earth life right before this one where I died as a teen; it was just to give me a taste of 20th century American life. I had not been here for centuries; I had lived in an advanced techno society for some 200 yrs after my work with the Templars in the middle ages. That society was not perfect and I was not perfect, I was a strict ruler but it was a society that did not enslave nor deceive the masses as ours does, but honored the soul path and basic sovereignty of individuals. Hence as an Indigo Lightwarrior here (an older Indigo called Indigo scouts born before late-70's) I have been befuddled and infuriated by what I see and the deception I sense but could not articulate nor confirm. Now my suspicions are confirmed and revolutionary change is on the horizon; the inner workings of this horribly occupied planet have come out. And I feel like I am going to explode. I just want to emphasize that IMO it is a good time for Lightwarriors to show our Warrior side and unite, to stand up for the Galactic Codex.
Old 15-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Ivy

I can't imagine why any indigo would want to call themselves indigo, for the very fact that their is a natural warrior trait that has no affinity with systems and elitism. Busting systems isn't done by creating new ones.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Deactivated Account

mmm I can see your point but isn't that just a little too simplistic? You can't just do away with systems, just reject all organization. As for labels, same idea- you can't replace language with mutism and telepathy, just ain't realistic.
So I think NEW systems is the right idea. As long as it's really a whole new system, not just a different appearance, different label - a new disguise for the same old deceit.
Old 16-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Ivy

Have you ever read animal farm? It is a story about how the animals felt that they weren't being treated equally, so they started a revolution to oust the human owners. It worked and in time, the pigs came to rule the new system - as tyrannically as the humans had done before them.

No, it isn't about getting rid of systems, it's about busting them open - opening the doors and getting rid of elitism. That isn't done by creating such elitist labels as indigo people. As being an indigo creates the sense of inequality that it's purpose is to reduce.
Old 16-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
That isn't done by creating such elitist labels as indigo people. As being an indigo creates the sense of inequality that it's purpose is to reduce

Sorry but I can't see it that way at all. It sounds personal that you think Indigo is an elitist label. I don't know anyone who sees it that way. Labels are just like any other words - language. Language would be very difficult if we had only 100 words to say everything with. Labels and words are just for communicating more efficiently, that's all. "INdigo" has become a personal issue for you for some reason. People who resonate with it just want an understanding of how nd why they are like they are, their purpose etc.
In Orwell's Animal Farm the pigs try to make the same system, they don't change the basic system. Orwell probably knew nothing of the Annunaki, Nephilim, fallen angels, he could just see that people didn't yet have the knowledge or discipline to make a better system.

INdigoes hate inequality, prejudice, abuse of authority, etc. We sense it from a mile away and are allergic to it. Because that's why we're here and it's kind of a "rush job" to get up to speed on how iniquity, prejudice, ignorant humans who are manipulated to keep the iniquity etc going are at the core of humanity's inability to create a better system (as it has become an urgent matter). It does not mean humanity can't create a better system - we can and we must do so actually (or else it's anarchy - the buddy of tyranny, like in Lord of the Flies). There are specific forces that have intentionally prevented it, and very very few people have understood that until very recently.
Old 16-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Ivy

Indigo lists traits that create inequality and if you read through this forum, there have been many times when the inequality created by the indigo label is pointed out.

A label is like a sign post when someone is lost, and if indigo helps someone find themselves then so be it. But to carry it further is to create separation, and given the way that indigo traits are often described as 'advanced' in one way or another, it leads to the creation of an elitist group.

There is no point in saying that 'indigo's hate inequality' unless that becomes the warriors tool to do something about it - and that action starts in the mirror.

To try to dismiss my conversation as being a personal issue suggests that you are not actually looking at what is written or willing to enter into a view that differs from your own.

I resonate with many traits of indigo's and if you read my posts on the forums, independence and equality are passions that I act upon. I don't feel any need to label myself in order to be able to do that, because I can stand alone.
Old 30-12-2014, 04:04 AM
comdoc

Every time I have encountered someone who identifies as Indigo, I have experienced strong resonance with them. Last was with a wild little girl in a group that I belong to who beamed at me! BTW I identify as an Indigo adult.
Old 30-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Indigo lists traits that create inequality and if you read through this forum, there have been many times when the inequality created by the indigo label is pointed out.

A label is like a sign post when someone is lost, and if indigo helps someone find themselves then so be it. But to carry it further is to create separation, and given the way that indigo traits are often described as 'advanced' in one way or another, it leads to the creation of an elitist group.

There is no point in saying that 'indigo's hate inequality' unless that becomes the warriors tool to do something about it - and that action starts in the mirror.

To try to dismiss my conversation as being a personal issue suggests that you are not actually looking at what is written or willing to enter into a view that differs from your own.

I resonate with many traits of indigo's and if you read my posts on the forums, independence and equality are passions that I act upon. I don't feel any need to label myself in order to be able to do that, because I can stand alone.

there is nothing you've said that could not be applied to just about any discussion of any "label" ("labels" are merely WORDS used to connote a series of other words) in just about any context.
I have never heard of anyone having the issue with the label Indigo you describe. If some did it was no different than how some people argue other who can use the label African American or professional or whatever.