Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Guide

Message from Babaji

If you could banish all karma, all indebtedness created by the souls that inhabit the earth, Would you? If you could forgive every infraction, every insult to the

ego,every inhumanity to the world and each other, would you? If you could wipe the slate clean so no stain remained and let go of all the burdens you have dragged

with you throughout your lives, would you?

What stops you from doing this? The world and its appearances are your own creation, you have been given full reign to do what you will, to learn, to build with

beauty instead of horror. You make your own place in the world, there is no one to blame,no finger to point.

Dear ones, here is the simple secret to your release. Refuse to support the disharmony in yourselves, then you can let go of the disharmony all around you. Your inner

world creates your outer world. If you are torn and undecided, if you spread yourselves out so your innate power is fragmented, then you will encounter a fragmented

world.

See the divine light shine in everyone and in everything,-let go of the appearance. See the inner light, not the shadow that is cast before you. If you can see the light

in each other then you will begin to heal because you are experiencing truth instead of a lie. You go through the motions of purity when your heart is filled with

animosity toward others.

Self is all encompassing. If you can truly love yourself and the truth of yourself, then you will also see it in each other, because self is one, seemingly divided yet the

same. Illusion is just the belief that you are less than you truly are.

Let your light shine on everyone and everything, let go of the need to judge to make right and wrong. Let go of the urge to make others different than yourselves.

Walk your truth in every moment, not just when you sit to contemplate or meditate. See the spark in all. That is all there is to awakening dear ones, to see and then

live truth.

Babaji
Old 15-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Master
Dear ones, here is the simple secret to your release....

Thank you, lovetruth and Babaji.

Xan

Old 15-12-2011, 09:04 PM
And here I am - I didn't say thank you - I just copied it and sent it to someone that I knew needed it - thank you, Babaji.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Guide

Xan and Miss Hepburn, you are most welcome. I know most of your already know this information, but when I receive it, I pass it on. Love to all. lovetruth

See the face of divinity (be it Jesus, Krishna, Babaji, Mohammed, etc.) on the face of all you encounter, truth once seen cannot be denied.
Old 16-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Master
Knowing, yes... and letting it go in deeper from these inspirations, also yes.

Xan

Old 16-12-2011, 10:46 PM
surrendertotheflow

words I need to remind myself of constantly!!!

Refuse to support the disharmony in yourselves, then you can let go of the disharmony all around you. Your inner

See the divine light shine in everyone and in everything,-let go of the appearance.

let go of the need to judge to make right and wrong. Let go of the urge to make others different than yourselves.
Old 17-12-2011, 08:05 AM
FlowerChild420x

I think I'm going to wake up every morning and read this.
Old 17-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Guide

Second part of message from Babaji

Beloveds of light, you have all been lead into believing that what you see in the world is reality. Reality has many forms, the least, is the hallucinations you experience

in this world of appearances. Because it seems solid and thus you believe your senses, yet the senses do not reveal the truth. All the appearances are projections from

the mind. Matter is not but light taking form, so you can learn from the various appearances you create for your own soul growth. Once you realize this, you will see

what is beyond the appearance. Truth lies in love only. Every time you realize this, you bring yourselves closer to the truth of who you are. Savor the lessons but then

learn to move beyond them. You were not meant to linger in matter for so many lifetimes. When you are blinded with fear, you increase the cycles of birth and death

because you are not learning only lingering. Full Realization takes courage, you must make the effort. If you continually fall into the trap of fear, the lessons are not

retained. Do you see you have the opportunity to move forward in every moment? It is simply a choice. Love each other, you are all in this grand play to learn this

very basic lesson. Love alone can unlock the cycle of birth and death. Fill your hearts with love each morning and make the commitment to live love in every situation,

then your day will be geared toward moving forward. When you feel fear, examine it. See what the trigger was, then learn to appreciate the cause of your every

action or reaction. If you become a witness to your actions, you will not have to repeat them. Examine your day each evening and give yourselves a score from 1-10

on how well you remembered your lessons. You see dear ones, it is not so very hard, It just takes commitment to change. Do not take life so very seriously. Do you

not know you are all loved and cared for by your innate spirit, which is truth? Here is your source for all things, but you need to acknowledge this and know that your

lives are special. Do not waste a moment of it on things that have no true spiritual value. You will know what these are. Be that beautiful light and share yourselves

with others. Give in whatever way you can to help others on the path. You are all in this together, oneness experiencing division. Remember oneness is your truth

and do not hesitate to ask for help. In deepest compassion Babaji

Just a note: Babaji is committed to stay on the earth plane until all beings find truth. He is an exceptionally sweet and compassionate being of light.
Old 17-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Guide
This is so beautiful.
Babaji is very close to me.
In pure light.
Krishna.
Old 17-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerChild420x
I think I'm going to wake up every morning and read this.

You are very wise.

Welcome here, btw.
Miss Hepburn

And you know how to center your posts....
I like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru