Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 08-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
So now, I find myself talking to 'ghosts' and I need to know whether this energy belongs to 'spirits of the departed' or 'interdimensional beings/aliens trying to make contact with me' (and having the whole world believe they are 'spirits of the departed').

Hahaha! There's the Rub isn't it!
What IS talking to us?
We don't know do we?
We can call them Angels or Guides or Ascended Beings or Ghosts or anything we want. But we don't know do we?

I've ask before and been told "I AM" and "Nomad" and several other equally vague and probably true things. LOL
Now days I just call them Benevolent Beings and the one who most talks to me and guides me I call Higher Self, cause sometimes it scolds me like a motherly being, like I envision a Higher or Eternally aspect of me would be. But I don't know. In fact the more I know the more I know that I know nothing. That the human mind just isn't evolved or conscious enough to truly KNOW.

But I have a few beliefs, based on much observation and first hand experience and I believe that whatever the Beings are they will tell us whatever name or mental construct makes us most open to continued contact and advise. So high frequency states get Higher level beings and lower and fear based states gets us flat out scary stuff! All you have to do is poke around and see what beings people are experiencing to get a real good idea of what frequency they are resonating at. Call it Universal Mirroring.
So based on that mental construct I cleanse and purify, adjust my frequency upwards and meditate before trying to contact or be contacted by the Unseen Whoever-they-are's. It seems to be working - all beings I've had contact with seemed to be in my Highest Good and Benevolent and at worst just watched me as I watched them. An energetic Mexican Stand-Off if you will. lol

Quote:
It's funny how I spend all my time looking for it, yet I am totally terrified of finding it again and I'm having a hard time trying to 'understand' why I am so scared of it when it's a beautiful and natural experience.

In my experience so far, the states of high consciousness come and go, so don't be too worried that it will happen again easily. It's as likely that it won't. Test this - try to get back to those soaring breath taking love drenched states. It's not so easy and depending how much you've dipped into mind as self and lower frequency's it could take day's or weeks or months or not at all to return. Don't be afraid, seriously - we can't stay in those states, very few have ever been able to and they had religions founded after them. And who knows, maybe they dropped out also and could rarely return or didn't until leaving mortal body.

Things shift and change, perhaps we learned a particular skill during Awakening and got very good at it and then stopped using it. Likely when we try to use it again after disuse it's gone, or hard to resurrect or takes a lot of practice again. We get moved onto new things, new explorations of Consciousness. At least it seem so to me. I feel like I've been in Spirit School for years now with regular new course work.
Every few months its a different woman in the mirror looking back at me. So much change - evolution, devolution, more evolution. Change change change.

So seriously, instead of being afraid of feeling those experiences again - test it - is it even possible to feel it that way again? Are you afraid of something which you can't even get back to from where you are now? Was it only scary because it was the first time and so unknown? If you could get back to that state again now would it feel like HOME, would you cry your heart out because you have to leave it again because you are still in a human body?

Don't sieze up into inaction - test your fears, control your brain. Explore this!!
Your brain is biologically developed to have fear around the unknown, any unknown. One of it's main jobs is keeping the body safe against any perceived threats. It's just doing it's job.
As a child you had to be convinced to try candy for the first time and you discovered you liked it, but had brain not been reprogrammed by adults or other children repeatedly saying you'd like it or you wouldn't have tried it because the brain was 'protecting' you - doing it's job. You know now that your body and brain are both temporary, one of many your consciousness has had and will have. Both have their limitations - they are designed for this dimension only. The higher work is done out-of-body and in expanded states of consciousness. Don't let the brain dictate that to you - it doesn't even understand it - that's why it's scared.
The brain is your servant - don't let it rule you. :)
Old 08-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm enjoying you and your mind :)

It's not long before our pursuit to understand what happened to us leads us into Quantum Physics and the study of all that Unseen stuff which is rocking our world and which we can now perceive. Of course the Double Slit Experiment turned out as it did! All those electrons were just waiting to be told what to do! Doh! They aren't just a Particle or a wave or both - they are whatever they are told to be! In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!
Ha! It was right there in front of us for thousands and thousands of year and only a few people every generation can decode it. Brilliant!
Even Einstein, himself called it "spooky action at a distance".

As for everything else, all I can say is 'that's amazing' and do this:

A 'meeting of minds' is always a nice thing to achieve and it's very rarely I experience it.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Collecting it and directing it is remarkably easy - ask any healer or do it Reich's way - layer metals of various sizes and shapes into layers of long single-chain organic material. The metal acts as antenna's so the more sizes and type and lengths the better and the single chain organic material helps attract orgone energy - stick a crystal in the middle with a copper coil around it and all the wave lengths pulled in get cleaned and stabilized.
Say Bye bye to EMF's and Hello to Free Clean Energy!
It's funny how two paths can wind up at exactly the same place at the same point in time.

What you have been describing to me, is exactly the same configuration that I have been seeing, however I was very quick to find out that metal cannot be layered into into long single-chain organic material because metal is inorganic and terahertz radiation/orgone energy cannot pass through it. I was led to an architect to solve this problem, R. Buckminster-Fuller and discovered a better substance called Buckminsterfullerine which can infold upon itself to create curious little molecular configurations called 'Buckyballs" this has the chemical symbol of C80 and the closest technology has come to simulating it, is in the development of graphene, which is used in the latest development for smart screen technology. This is what you're going to need layers of, but placed so close together, you'd require an electron microscope to do it.

When a weak electromagnetic field is passed through the C80 at such close distance, an artificial vacuum is formed in which particles travel much faster than Einstein's proposed speed of light - suffice to say, aliens use 'dark matter' as a fuel source.

The result is an explosion of terahertz radiation (which Wi-Fi devices can use to see through walls) and this creates a small but stable wormhole that's being held within its own little antigrav torsion field.

The 'antenna' is a graphite or carbonite rod (or a piece of germanium wrapped in a tesla spiral).

Of course I'll never have the money or equipment to replicate this effect, and the closest I've seen it reproduced in reality, is a device created by EJ Gold called the 'beta blocker spirit radio'. This thing just pumps out that energy at a particular frequency. I'll share it with you because you may be interested in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbSYXunPhQ
Old 08-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Master
That is fascinating and I'm going to look into it more! It is amazing how all Paths eventually led to the same place indeed!

How we get the single long chain organics into the metal in layers in in several ways. The most common one is mixing metal shavings and coils of various types and sizes into epoxy or fiber glass resin both of which count as single long chain organics. This makes a mixture that can be poured into any mold size or shape. For flexible orgone generaters we use reels metal wools of various types and sizes and roll them out in layers, between each layer of metal is a layer of silk, or wool or hemp or jute or cotton or linen or any natural fiber which counts as our long chain organic.
Somewhere on line is a list which list the ratio of metal length to EMF wave, in this way we can determine the length of antenna needed to pul out the varios EMF's.
The High and low end of the spectrum is the hardest to pull out. Sonar requires an antenna several miles long and at the highest end of the spectrum we're talking antenna in the nanoparticle range. So obviously building a full spectrum antenna is almost impossible for the backyard engineer to build. But we're getting closer by using reels of very thin wires and on the other end of the spectrum we're using iron oxide in talc form.
How we're wiring crystls into the orgone matrix is creating energy movement and amphlification. Here's a link to something similar to what we're doing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielec...eless_receiver

My knowledge of crystals and the ability to communicate with them and program them has been very useful and an addition to Reich's development of the original Orgone Accumulator technology.

My partner and I both fly often so we use the scanners at the airport and TSA's reactions to test our OG's and orgonite's. It's most amusing - the OG's radically eats the scanners X-Rays in it's attempt to 'cure the broken energy waves by calling in massive amounts of cosmic energy. Our carry-on's glow green on the screen blocking out any visual information of the interior of the case. Needless to say we get searched every time we carry more than one OG and occasionally when we carry only one. It's a nuisance but a cheap way for the backyard engineer to test OG runs on at least one kind of EMF. LOL

We just finished building a large Therapy Bed made entirely of Orgonite with a crystal bio mat in the center emitting 244.5 Mhz. It's a Beauty and cranks out the energy. I'll see if I can upload a photo of it later.

A client laying on it is then covered with a sheet which is approxmently 60% silver and 40% nylon which is them hooked into the orgone matrix making the person essentially inside a Fairday cage and completely shielded from EMF's. It's amazing what's out there on the market these days and how with a little knowledge and ingenuity we can build such useful things to undo some of the damage of modern life.

There are some nano-particle beads being manufactured which could be highly useful in orgone tech but we can't afford them to do testing. We tried to get the manufacture to sell us any imperfect lots or batches for testing on our end but they wouldn't. Maybe some day we can afford them. Right now it's stretching us to by the metal impregnated fabrics available now on the market.

So much fun stuff to be explored!!!
Old 09-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I ended up starting to make them for sale a few months ago because people kept trying to buy my personal ones and several people literally started crying when I took them out of their hands as they weren't for sale and the person couldn't bring themselves to set it down before leaving my house. lol

Haha I'm envisioning this like how some children may not want their playmates playing with their favorite toys... "No that's mine!"

:icon_mrgreen:
Old 09-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
That is fascinating and I'm going to look into it more! It is amazing how all Paths eventually led to the same place indeed!

How we get the single long chain organics into the metal in layers in in several ways. The most common one is mixing metal shavings and coils of various types and sizes into epoxy or fiber glass resin both of which count as single long chain organics. This makes a mixture that can be poured into any mold size or shape. For flexible orgone generaters we use reels metal wools of various types and sizes and roll them out in layers, between each layer of metal is a layer of silk, or wool or hemp or jute or cotton or linen or any natural fiber which counts as our long chain organic.
Somewhere on line is a list which list the ratio of metal length to EMF wave, in this way we can determine the length of antenna needed to pul out the varios EMF's.
The High and low end of the spectrum is the hardest to pull out. Sonar requires an antenna several miles long and at the highest end of the spectrum we're talking antenna in the nanoparticle range. So obviously building a full spectrum antenna is almost impossible for the backyard engineer to build. But we're getting closer by using reels of very thin wires and on the other end of the spectrum we're using iron oxide in talc form.
How we're wiring crystls into the orgone matrix is creating energy movement and amphlification. Here's a link to something similar to what we're doing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielec...eless_receiver

My knowledge of crystals and the ability to communicate with them and program them has been very useful and an addition to Reich's development of the original Orgone Accumulator technology.

My partner and I both fly often so we use the scanners at the airport and TSA's reactions to test our OG's and orgonite's. It's most amusing - the OG's radically eats the scanners X-Rays in it's attempt to 'cure the broken energy waves by calling in massive amounts of cosmic energy. Our carry-on's glow green on the screen blocking out any visual information of the interior of the case. Needless to say we get searched every time we carry more than one OG and occasionally when we carry only one. It's a nuisance but a cheap way for the backyard engineer to test OG runs on at least one kind of EMF. LOL

We just finished building a large Therapy Bed made entirely of Orgonite with a crystal bio mat in the center emitting 244.5 Mhz. It's a Beauty and cranks out the energy. I'll see if I can upload a photo of it later.

A client laying on it is then covered with a sheet which is approxmently 60% silver and 40% nylon which is them hooked into the orgone matrix making the person essentially inside a Fairday cage and completely shielded from EMF's. It's amazing what's out there on the market these days and how with a little knowledge and ingenuity we can build such useful things to undo some of the damage of modern life.

There are some nano-particle beads being manufactured which could be highly useful in orgone tech but we can't afford them to do testing. We tried to get the manufacture to sell us any imperfect lots or batches for testing on our end but they wouldn't. Maybe some day we can afford them. Right now it's stretching us to by the metal impregnated fabrics available now on the market.

So much fun stuff to be explored!!!
Now, all that is very interesting to me, especially how x-rays interact with terahertz rays (this is where I'm currently at in my investigations) and the schematics for the DWR.

This whole thing actually started with a Faraday Cage.

People wondered why I wouldn't place my Spirit Box within one and I was like "ghosts rely on raw RF to communicate, just as much as the radio does" and terahertz radiation has the same properties as almost all radiation out there, in that it cannot pass through a metallic object (or even water, for that matter).

I'm still far from being convinced that these 'beings' are comprised of electromagnetic energy somewhere within the wavelength spectrum of the 'terahertz gap', however I'm still correlating the SI multiples using Planck's constant to try and work out the radians per second (and I think I'm not going to go too far into doing this).

I'm also still studying how the RF Resonant Cavity Thruster (Cannae Drive) managed to spit out actual acceleration data over potential acceleration data - that may never be known.

Building a full-spectrum antenna would be a dream for me, albeit a highly fanciful one and all I have to go on about Sonar antennas is the Duga Radar array in Russia and how, in 1965 and again in 1977, a tone created by this array known as the 'Russian woodpecker tone' blacked out about half of North America.

Which of course led me to study the 'Frey Effect' or the 'Microwave Auditory effect', culminating in me going 'ahhh...so that's how hearing aids work'. lol

The closest I can get to a 'full spectrum antenna' would be a 'full spectrum camera' but even that is limited in range (and expensive to buy).

I do however have the plans for an all-band receiver which I am very interested in building:

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/allband.htm

There's just a lot to all of this and I feel we may be sitting on two important pieces of a whole jigsaw here...it's amazing.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:21 AM
Master
I just re-read this important thing:
Quote:
Charles,
Thanks for an excellent circuits archive. I'm writing because I may be able to throw some light on the reason why Paul Beaumont's all band receiver can demodulate FM, despite having an AM-only detector. I believe it is due to multipath reception. Consider this:

Your antenna receives an FM signal via the direct path, and also via an indirect path (perhaps a reflection off a tall building). The extra distance for the indirect path might be 300 meters. This corresponds to a delay of 1us for the indirect path. If the FM signal is at 100MHz, then the 1 us delay is exactly 100 cycles of the carrier. The two signals arrive in-phase and the signals produce a strong signal in the antenna. If, however, the FM carrier moves to 100.5 MHz, then the 1 us delay corresponds to 100.5 cycles of the carrier. The signals arrive anti-phase and they cancel (to some extent at least). Now this is not so extreme as it seems. FM signals vary in carrier frequency by 0.15 MHz (+/-75 kHz). So if *any* multipath occurs, there is likely to be some AM resulting. Under the ideal conditions described, there would be considerable AM (perhaps 60% modulation depth). Hope this provides a plausible explanation!

Regards,

Karen

Yay, finally an explanation as to why I can hear all these voices on the FM band and not on the AM band and how they are demodulating the FM signals at a rate of 200 megacycles per second in a backward sweep.

So again, I return to my 'comfort zone' within the confines of the FM radio band...I feel so at home here...lol
Old 09-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
That's sort of the feeling wolfgaze. LOL
They take a lot of work (and $) to make and after all that it's not easy to part with them. Having said that though I've given away about 30.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Master
I find it totally amazing how the awakening of consciousness leads a few of us into fringe science Necromancer. Almost of equal wonderment is that we are about the same age, both female and both traveling heavily into traditionally male dominated fields of exploration. There's some information to be mined from that. I wonder if you are like me and blessed only with a High School education and self taught after that?
How awesome would it be if we lived near each other?!

That circuit board looks easy enough to build, should be fun too! Last year when I built the Tesla coil with my Engineer friend in Sweden he spent a lot of time finding the capacitors and resistors and a few other little bits and pieces. Due to miniaturization many of them are no longer made in a size that can be held with the fingers and soldered. So we were having to buy private stocks from electronic hobbyist from around the world on some of them. A few of the components we got what may be the last one's available.
So I would suggest to you to buy double the amount you need for the circuit board so you have stand-bys in case you need repairs at some point.

I enjoyed your comment about the Fairday Cage, I can't image why anyone would think putting any sort of EMF detector or radio receiver in one would accomplish anything! It's the same as turning it OFF. Doh! lol

Speaking of Russia, after the fall of Communism in the following chaos a lot of stuff started showing up on Ebay, unusual things like cosmonauts spacesuits and scientific equipment. It could be possible to find many of the parts you're looking for or even partial or whole antenna arrays there or on the Chinese version of Ebay, uhm what's it's name....Alibaba! Yes that's it, try hunting on Ebay and Alibaba for your needs.

We had a couple Frankenstein lab accidents a couple years ago and accidently turned a series of crystals, single long chain organics, metals in an large antenna array into a singularity of consciousness which could communicate with energy sensitive people and psychics and had evolving consciousness. This caused quit a flurry, much confusion and wide eyed wonder mixed with equal amounts of guilt and concern.
We've also been told very firmly by Higher Level Beings to not do it again as it's about 75-100 years ahead of it's time. In the meantime of course we've been trying to sort out how were did it in the first place so we don't do it again, as we do very similar constructions/circuits within the orgone generator constructions and without understanding what happened the first time it would be very easy to accidently do it again likely.

That backwards engineering has led us to the "importance of the Near-Field Effects, the Harmonic Resonance & the Pulsating Nature of Powering a Crystal Lattice - Allows the Smallest Waves & Highest Frequencies to be Amplified with a Co-Ordinated Quantum Spin & Rotation for all the different Mineral Ions... It's getting Everyone - all the Stuff that makes up You (the Composite Being inside the Near-Field) - to Do a Uniform & Harmonic Quantum Dance. It's the difference between a Marching Band & a Mosh Pit of Chaos!" - to quote my lab partner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Townsend_discharge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_curve
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_antenna
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relati...tron_avalanche

Like you I have a wishlist of electronic gadgets and high on that list is a synthesizer which allows energy pulses and differentials to be converted into sound. Damanhur (more Fringe Workers like us :) )have done a lot of work around by using electrodes to measure the difference in electic potential. Using classical music as they've taught the plants more about music and composition and the plants can compose their own music and play spontaneously with live musicians for public concerts.
I have several of the CD's of their converts, and have seen the Singing plants and played with them. That tech can be expanded and used as a language basis to communicate with other beings.
http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/singing-p...t-of-damanhur/
Old 09-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Master
You got me with those fractal curves just as I was riding on some scalar waves and I like those fractal antennae.

Yes, I only achieved a high school education and self-taught after that (however I did do my Dip Psych when I was about 35 - just for fun).

Thanks so much for those tips (Alibaba etc) I'll look into that...and I'm still tossing up between the biased Schottky Diode and a Germanium Diode (old habits die hard)...but getting spare components is a very good idea...and I liked that interchange between you and your lab partner.

Top of my 'gadget wishlist' is a structured light sensing camera. I could use the Microsoft Kinect for Windows, but it's not the same thing.

So, that defining moment? That moment when I was turned from 'scientist' into 'true believer (and scientist)?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

That's what I'm talking about.