Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Guide

Angel1 Signs everywhere

I heard a technique on a spiritual radio show on how to establish a stronger connection with angels and guides. Basically, in the shower or alone in the car the speaker said she holds a daily "board meeting". Outloud, she suggests to call in any archangels you can think of, along with your higher self and your spirit guides. First she says to give thanks, for your needs being met, the roof over your head..whatever you're thankful for. Then she says give them an assignment, like "okay team, here's what I'm working on today..." Whatever that may be. She finishes by telling them she likes pleasant surprises.

I've been doing this for a month straight now. My classic sign I seem to get when I'm headed in the right direction are white feathers. I've found so many white feathers in the past month that I started collecting them in a jar! I find them when I'm thinking on what I'm "working on" in the above exercise...it's amazing. One night I was walking through the parking garage with my husband while talking about a business idea I have. I just finished saying to him, "well how will I charge? How will I make money this way?" And I looked down as we were walking and there was a $10 bill! It was as if the Angels were saying the money will come.

I know I have abundance blocks in many forms, so I've been working on this and of course, asking my team in my daily "board meeting". For the past week I've had a hunch that I will find money, like a $100 bill on the ground (wishful thinking, I know, but a strong gut feeling)...well tonight I just successfully sold my first item on eBay for $350!! Woohooo! Thanks team!

You gotta believe!
Old 08-03-2018, 04:48 AM
Pathfinder

That is awesome, good for you! I'm sure keeping that positive state of mind definitely helps. I've started doing something similar and started noticing synchronicities as well. Keep it up, who knows where it will take you, you're on the right path ;)
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.