Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-01-2019, 09:01 PM
Guide

Lapis Lazuli, third eye, dizziness, and my magical baby nephew

I know this is quite a title for this thread but I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on the pieces of a puzzle I am trying to put together as it relates to all of the above.

I have suffered episodes of dizziness that have lasted about a month long each time, about 3 or 4 times over the past 7 years or so. During one of these episodes I went to a crystal shop and asked the lady which crystal helps dizziness and vertigo and she recommended lapis lazuli, so I bought it. I can't recall if I got relief from the stone or a combination of remedies at the time but it did eventually subside.

Last episode of dizziness was going on when my then 1 year old nephew came in town for a visit. I often have telepathic dreams with my nephew since before his birth, but that's a topic for another discussion...anyway during his visit he looked at me and ran his tiny hands slowly down my face as if he could see the source of my dizziness, and that day I felt better and the month long episode ended.

Most recently, my nephew (now 19 months old) came for another visit for the Christmas season. On Christmas eve he was in my dream pointing to my third eye and showing me his, which was yellow. I'm still confused by this because the third eye chakra is depicted as indigo in color. A few days later my nephew came to my home and showed interest in my crystal collection, so I put them out on the floor for him to play with. He picked up my lapis lazuli and without hesitation and quite seriously, put it directly on my third eye and began rubbing it across my forehead. He wasn't being silly or playing, he had a very serious look on as if he knew exactly what he was doing. During this time playing with my crystals he hugged me about 5 times..haha.

With all that said, these incidents seem to tie together, though I'm not sure how or why, so if someone has any insight or more in depth information on lapis lazuli for the third eye chakra I would greatly appreciate it!
Old 03-01-2019, 03:14 AM
Master
aww that is so sweet about your nephew. I haven't had any major experiences like that, but it reminded me of a time in the park recently with my baby daughter who is 13 months old. I let her play with my crystals pretty frequently, though my fiance usually takes them away from her lol. I supervise her carefully and generally don't let her hold ones that are small enough to be swallowed. anyways, I don't try to 'connect' a lot with crystals I guess as I sort of feel like I'm faking it, but this day when we were chilling among some trees on the grass I decided to ask a couple crystals I had along with us one by one to show me a sign. I had a pretty green calcite, I think a spotted serpentine, and an apophyllite interestingly shaped with druzy crystals on it I guess. So she was a little way away from me playing with some nature and I asked one of the crystals for a sign. there were a bunch of birds flying around and in the trees but I wanted something a bit more obvious. shortly after the first one I asked, she came over to me and used me for leverage and hugged me basically, which she doesn't do that much. then she did it again after I asked another crystal hehe. then the last sign, which ok may not be that amazing, but whatever it was for me lol, after I asked for one, was an earth worm on the ground right between us. all right that is all lol I'm sorry to write so much about something so trivial, but I really like your story and the babies hugging us was a similar incident I wanted to share about.

that is just sooo cool he was rubbing the lapis lazuli on your third eye and you had that dream! and the healing that he did when he was a year old. It's said that babies or children are just little bodies but you know can have very big souls that are evolved and consciously aware on different levels, so it's nice to keep that in mind though most modern society would have us discount them.

well I would just be speculating and commenting stuff I heard elsewhere about lapis lazuli and the third eye chakra so I'll leave most of that up to other crystal afficianados who are more aware about that, but I'll say a couple random things. it does dawn on me that yellow would be the complementary or opposite color to the third eye chakra since it's indigo or purple. and in a different thread Crystal healing science I made in here, Element says that not everyone has the strict rainbow order of chakra colors, according to someone she did research about crystal energy with and who could see such things. not sure about that but people apparently have a variety of colors and things going on within their auras and astral bodies and all that. maybe you should try a citrine or other gold or yellow colored crystal on your third eye to see if that does anything. well I'd love to know more about lapis lazuli myself too. I've read and seen some interesting videos about it but I'm not really sensitive to crystals in the way others here might be so all I know is the contentment and intriguing peace I feel from holding the crystal. it is one of my favorites
Old 03-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Guide

Aww that is a nice story about your daughter and the crystals too! Although you may not think it's hugely significant, I take the hugging as a sign that they are appreciating our working with crystals. As adults in today's society many have disregarded nature and the magic of using our intention and intuition, yet for babies and young children who have their senses all open...it's the only way of life they know yet. I do see it (the hugging) as their appreciation for us being connected in the way that they are. I'm definitely on the same page as you are with this theory.

I actually read the thread you're referring to about crystal healing science just yesterday before posting this. It was a very interesting read actually, to see all the different opinions. I especially enjoyed that very lengthy reply about the personal research done by the one referring to their partner with the psychic abilities and how they could see the energy of the crystals. Although there may not be scientific proof for crystals having the ability to heal, there is also no scientific proof for 90% of the topics and experiences spoken about on this forum, so either we are a bunch of crazies or science simply can't measure this stuff.

I have studied chakras quite a bit, their colors and complimentary colors as it pertains to boosting and calming these energy centers using food and clothing, yet I personally don't have the ability yet to "see" it for myself as Donna Eden does. I do feel you're on the right track when you mentioned the opposite of indigo being yellowish in color, as indigo is a mix of violet and blue so the opposite or complementing color would be a mix of yellow and orange. I also think you're on to something with the citrine suggestion...

I have dreamt of citrine 3 or 4 times (yup, I dream about rocks too haha). One dream most notably, I swam in crystal clear water that had a sea bed of all gems and colorful crystals and was naming them as I saw each one and was specifically drawn to a citrine point. Then I was out of the water standing on a small cliff overlooking this water next to a man with a very muscular build who had nothing but a loin cloth and some elaborate headdress on with a long, thick mane of black hair. His facial features were not from this time period, or possibly even our species, he kind of resembled a character from the Avatar movie. I had this dream another time my nephew was in town (they live 700 miles away so I only see him twice a year). The very next morning on my way to see my nephew at my parents house, I stopped in the crystal shop in town in search of the citrine point I dreamt of. They had one in stock that was small, about an inch long and probably designed for use as a pendant but I bought it anyway. I saged it and stuck it in my bra and went to visit my nephew. I was assembling his play pen for him to sleep in and was bending over a lot and must have lost the citrine...as my sister found it next to the baby in his play pen the following morning!! I'm glad he didn't find it and choke on it! So I let my sister keep it for him and suggested she wire wrap it and hang it in his window back home or something.

There is a great significance here between the indigo color of the brow chakra and the complimentary color of the citrine, and somehow it relates to me and my nephew and our connection. I just can't seem to put my finger on it. It's so much easier for me to analyze other people's experiences but somehow not quite as easy to see for myself.

Thank you for your reply! I like your energy!
Old 03-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Guide

And no wonder why I like your energy...I just peeped your profile and we share the same birthday except I was born in 1980! Omg, chills!
Old 04-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
oh my gosh that is awesome we have the same birthday! lol how cool. aww thank you, I like your energy too, and it seems really clear and clean. speaking of birthdays, I'm reminded of my sister and my daughter as you speak of your bond with your sister's child. Mine also lives far away, in South Korea, (I guess 7,000 miles lol) so she's not actually met my daughter yet. I am sure they'll have a strong connection when they do, but to begin with they have the same birthday I was just thinking it's sad that you don't get to see your nephew or sister that often but at least you make it worthwhile when you do get together, and interact with each other in dreams! My sister used to be into certain spiritual things when she was younger but not anymore. She got into Wicca type stuff in early teens and astral projection n stuff, which she sort of denies as all in the mind now or not of spiritual implication,but I guess she still can't help lucid dreaming and things like that. I used to try and do wiccan stuff with her but even though I'm a year older, I felt like I was a silly fraud faking it lol. but I do remember us spending time in nature and I don't think you can fake that connection and appreciation of the divine. Is your sister into spirituality or how is she with that?

yeah I just love sitting outside with my daughter, when it's nice enough. which I moved from Wisconsin to Alabama a couple years before she was born so thankfully Spring will get here a couple months sooner lol. I guess that what I experienced back in the day on my sister's witchy travels (there were some nice woods and trails around our apartment complex) is one of my favorite things to do now, just soak up nature and marvel at it. I try to be more and more present and aware cuz I increasingly learn how important that is. Consciousness.. guess that's why they call it "paying" attention to something, because that's the premiere currency. and that word makes me think of current, and how it means like 'now' and present, yet it also means movement. well I'm not sure where this tangent is leading and I better get to my daughter who just woke up again. Do you usually use crystals in specific ways like laying on you as with the third eye experience or layouts or what exactly do you do with yours? I definitely need to just experiment and try to connect with them more. I guess I don't cuz I'm afraid of doing it wrong or failing lol, as with anything in life.. but probably they can help me change that for the rest of my life and existence if I start with them hehe
Old 04-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Guide

There is somewhat of a history of dabbling in spiritual stuff in my family that would explain my interest and abilities as well as my sisters, though I am the one who opened my sisters eyes to it. My mother was called a witch in her teens because she would accurately predict a lot of things and it freaked out her classmates, so she kind of shut it down. My sister predicts things and has a strong knowing or feeling, as well as minor random paranormal experiences as if she attracts spirits. My great grandma was always into psychics, though I wish I knew then what I'm aware of now before she passed when I was 16 (though she has been in my dreams in recent years after all this time!). I recently did ancestry DNA and through building my family tree I discovered my 9th great grandfather on my mothers side was accused of being a witch during the Salem Witch Trials. That's all I know, but naturally people didn't speak of such topics until recent years.

When I was younger back since elementary school I was fascinated by crystals and geodes, and my best friend and I would walk to the natural health/crystal shop in town after school quite often. We played with a pendulum we mysteriously found at her grandparents house and played with the ouija board more than I'd like to admit (which I'd never touch again). So I guess metaphysical stuff and things of that nature always intrigued me.

I, like you, have always spent time in nature and feel my best when I do. Unfortunately living just outside of New York City it's more like a concrete jungle and the winters up here are harsh. Luckily my apartment faces a small patch of woods on a river so I'm always daydreaming watching the birds and animals around. I have quite a knack for gardening and plants and have a lot of plants in my apartment to make me feel like I'm in nature!

To answer your question, while I've always admired and collected crystals I don't use them for crystal grids or anything like that, nor do I "feel" vibes when I hold different ones...maybe slightly. I do sleep with some in my pillowcase depending on what I'm focusing on and I always sleep with lepidolite stone as it's the only one I truly feel a strong connection with (it's ultra calming!). My husband teases me about sleeping with rocks and rolling over on them sometimes hahahaha!!
When I do self reiki or reiki on people I use crystals. I've also gotten random intuitive hits on what crystals are good for someone I'm talking to or working on. Truthfully it's on my list of New Years resolutions to take a crystal healing course. I stumbled upon one online from a reputable girl around our age who really seems to know her stuff, but she hasn't posted new dates for 2019 yet. I think if I'm going to dabble with rocks so much I may as well really know what I'm doing!
Old 15-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Master
That's neat about your witchy history! lol my friends and I when I was grade school age sometimes did things like gathered ingredients from nature and our homes to make a brew we stirred up outside one Halloween I think, but we were taking walks to the candy snack store not a crystal or metaphysical one hehe.. well then I mentioned my sister was into Wicca type stuff around early teenage years. we tried to play light as a feather and whatnot as kids but I guess we weren't that evolved or spiritually adept. We did get to play outside a lot though growing up thankfully.. makes me wistful wondering if my daughter will ever get that rich neighborhood social experience. well we won't be putting her into any mainstream school and ultimately my fiance wants to leave this country, so we'll see what the future holds. We don't have like anyone in our lives here except his mom and stepdad though so I know we'll need to get a bit more of a social life to help supply our daughter with potential friends. Her Astrology chart someone said does suggest that her mother and father will be focal points of her life and destiny though, moreso than usual cuz her Sun and Moon which represent them/us are at the top conjunct her Midheaven, which I don't know if you follow Astrology at all, but it's like the apex of the chart so he and I being up there only a few degrees away from it and each other should mean that we're more prominent in her life. but I know how great having friends growing up was for me. I feel so lucky. though the only ones I have now are online lol and not sure if I want to invite anyone in at this point or if I'll ever find someone who seems fitting again. I mean most of my friendships in the past have had alcohol as the common denominator. it was only the last couple years before I moved here when I made a couple friends in person who I met from facebook. they were 'awake' and interested in good things like me so I wasn't afraid of them being a threat, though I did meet my share of people to party with from the internet too in the past.. my last best friend which was pretty many years ago was rather adventurous I guess.. I'm sorry this is totally off topic lol I'm considering deleting it but I'll just leave it.

That is sad you live somewhere do devoid of nature, but wonderful you've brought it into your home and have somewhere to look out your window. it is otherwise an unapproachable forest that you can't access or find any paths to walk along?

Nice, what crystal teacher is it? there's really only one that I know of but it might not be who you are referencing. that is Hibiscus Moon. I love learning more about crystals, I have watched many videos and adore combing over the books I have, or at least I used to more in the past.. haven't done much with any books recently. I also as you may tell from my healing science thread like to learn more about the practical reality of the magic behind them. unfortunately I can't think of who this guy was that had a video lecture on youtube about crystals and the real power behind them. his angle was more of a unique one but it spoke to me. hehe the other day I took my baby to the park and brought crystals, asking them for signs again and when we came home finally there were tons of birds flying around and in the trees by our house and across the street. there are big flocks of birds I've seen recently, but this was hundreds and all populating the trees over here
Old 16-01-2019, 01:32 AM
Guide

We'll forgive me in advance if my reply is as all over the place as yours was! Don't delete it, I read it already!

I know exactly what you mean about our upbringing and having friends and things to do other than social media, which is mostly what today's generation is exposed to. We also played light as a feather, and I specifically recall my then friend Shannon's experience,as it was her 10th birthday slumber party in her basement. There were maybe 8-10 of us around her with our little 10 year old paws underneath her. I forget who was at her head. But...she levitated! That was nuts.

I do dabble in astrology but I'm no expert at all. I had a girl online do my chart for practice...it resonated with me. Although I don't know too much about it, I do strongly feel that we specifically chose the time and date that we entered this world. There's no doubt in my mind your daughter's chart shows you and her father playing pivotal roles in her development. I see the same happening for my nephew. I believe our generation having these babies plays a crucial role in how the following generation plays out...umm..yea..no kidding..lol. As I typed that I'm like, duh! I know you get where I was going with it though.

Interesting you mention all the birds you saw...very interesting actually. I had a dream (one of many as I am telepathically connected to my nephew) where him and I were gazing above us at thousands of white birds that were beyond a net, as if the net was our ceiling and these birds were out of reach...but in that dream we connected over these birds. Turns out, he takes quite an interest in birds in real life. We went to a zoo last summer and they had an enclosure of parrots we could walk through and feed. We both got such a thrill out of it. Also one of his first words is bird. This past visit over Christmas he made me hold him while watching the birds outside my moms back door for almost an hour at a time, and when I left, he made my mom hold him to watch the birds. There's some significance there for sure.

I understand where you're coming from when you talk about friends. I have very few friends, but I love it that way. Maybe one real life friend that I know wouldn't look at me like I'm crazy with some of the topics I talk to her about. That's why I'm grateful for the Internet bringing us together. I have met one person from online who happened to live somewhat close. We chat every day but don't see each other. Truthfully I don't feel the need to hang out with others...I'm happy as I am but if I found someone who I felt totally cool with online, that would be different.

Ha, the forest in back of my apartment is approachable, however because it is one of very few secluded areas in the neighborhood it has attracted a certain community that feels it safe to carry out their sexual desires, as well as drugs...so for those reasons I don't feel comfortable going back there alone to reflect or be close to nature..haha.

Oh I just came across hibiscus moon on Instagram and followed them today. The course I was intrigued by was by Krista Mitchell. I believe she might be in the New York City area.