Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Communications at night

Hey,

Since I started to really awaken I have more open/aware contacts at night..
These last 2 weeks I woke up almost each night between 1 and 4 AM. Often very suddenly (normally I sleep very deeply..).
Last time I woke up and wanted to turn the light off When I reached the wall with the Button in my room I heard a VERY hard slamming door it freaked the **** me out !!! Everybody was sleeping in the house...i Checked: everything was closed. First I thought it was somebody who came into the house and I was scared, I wanted to Wake up my roommate...then I understood. I was in the in-between state (because sleepy) and more réceptive to the other world...
Also I sometimes hear phone calls, door Bell, slamming doors when I fall asleep...is it entities trying to communicate, or just me being a kind of antenna of the near environment, for exemple ?

Also crazy stuff, I start to hear external voices commenting my dreams and waking me up..!
Once I heard a guy confessing him saying He was alcoholic. It woke me up at 3Am.
Sometimes I wake up like at 5.55AM. Lol

Last night crazy stuff ....I was dreaming of my Twin Flame with whom I m again in almost no communication. In my dream I was chasing after signs of his love ...and suddenly an external voice commented : «*Wait.*» with authority but very warmly...Masculine voice. It was like like a reassuring voice. It was in a sense*«*Be patient you ll have signs soon. Be patient.*» ( I had some very discreet signs before that lately)
But this voice woke me up and left me from my dream. It was so present, I was almost scared even I know it was not agressive at all and here to help.
But who can it be ? It s not a voice I used to know.

It’s both amazing and scary I must say.
It’s like maybe my guides are trying to communicate ?
Before that I very rarely remembered my dreams and it was very frustrating...
Old 21-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Night time is when our minds are most defenseless and open to otherworldly contact. I have heard it said that if you are visited at 3am then it's usually not a good spirit.

Most spiritual attacks or even just spiritual nonsense (like someone saying they are an alcoholic) I have experienced are around that time. I don't think I've really experienced anything truly enlightening in the night.
Old 28-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Happened to me once.
Had a dream when I saw static and then I saw a child and she said:
"You never die. You were here before."
Old 31-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account
I've had some very bizarre experiences waking around 3am. It all started a couple of years ago when I experienced energy moving in my body. Most of the them have been pleasurable some quiet scary. I would wake feeling very high and energized, often it would feel like someone was with me, it was an amazing feeling. I was so energised I couldn't/didn't want to go back to sleep. I still wake early some days in a full body stretch, it's really weird, it wakes me up. I seem to have got back into my normal deep sleeping, I'm thinking daily exercise is helping a lot with that.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
I have a lot of night experience. But it was not all that good.
As i know, at night is easier to communicate, but not on all locations, so i don't know what is actual factor that needs to be covered, so this is possible. My guess is that you need to have some paranormal activity in area that depends when it is active, not necessary always.

When you get energised that is no good, but it means you have good protection. It is not recommended to sleep after it but to observe. If this would happened daily, it could drain you.

So my advice is, if you have that kind of experience, set an intention before sleep of what is good and important to you and hold it while you falling asleep. I keep my finger crossed so you don't get random answers at night, but focused one that can help and serve you.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11

When you get energised that is no good, but it means you have good protection. It is not recommended to sleep after it but to observe. If this would happened daily, it could drain you.

Hi, yes I was experiencing energy daily for a couple of months. Not just at night, through the day as well. It would come and go, up and down. I felt it most intensely waking in the morning though. So much so that I believe I started hallucinating.I believe this energy was coming from me, although It didn't feel like that, it felt as though it was coming from outside of me. And yes i agree, since the beginning of last year I've felt very drained. Not so bad now, but still not back to normal.