Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Guide
Edit, I haven't written this post very well and make the following revisions;

Well, it goes like this.

Whilst on trips out she repeatedly spoke of having dark thoughts.....suicidal thoughts.

I was advised (by a friendly lady I know who has worked in Mental Health) I should report these to those nearest to her ("to keep her safe").

After careful thought, I had felt I to act on this.

She has now basically rejected my friendship stating "we are not suited to each other".

The only thing I can say is this scenario is better than ending up with a dead body in two months.

She says I just make her feel bad (despite plying her with coffee, taking her home with flowers etc).

She was usually very pleasant company (but I felt she could also seem quite immature in some ways).

I'm sorry for the way this has turned out, non the less, I liked her for her foibles.

I knew I was taking a risk when I made that call and I' ve lost out (the mother was completely surprised "oh she seemed such a happy person" was her exact reaction. The other option I perhaps should have chosen was to keep referring her to he Doctor but her Mum won't let her do this (allegedly). She (Sarah) made it clear this wasn't going to happen and felt obliged to shall we say, go belt and braces.

I don't date normally and the irony here is that one of the motivations for trips out with "Sarah" was because I felt I could help her through listening to her.

She said once she likes talking to me..........but now she says it just makes her feel "bad".

We last met 13th (before the call) she didn't want to meet on the 14th and "see all the loved-up" people. She gave me a very nice valentines card .......surprisingly moving in fact.......asking me to "remember her".

Thoughts?

Last edited by starling : 29-02-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Guide
Well, she's gone.

She says I made her feel bad.....

PLeasant memories of chatting /talking/ walking round the local town.

I ply her with cake/ coffee and take her home with flowers and "I make her feel bad".

Right.

She said "talking makes it worse".

Any clues anyone?