Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyblah
my hearts been crazy lately, i find myself having feelings for several people at once.
Why is this happening?
the only thing i can think of is my heart chakra may be opening, but it kind of sucks.

Opening of the heart chakra, at the beginning is crazy but then you will have control over it, you will have love for other living things too, like I hate spiders and now they don't bother me its like I love them now. The other day I had to get rid of one and I felt so horrible, before I didn't care and now my heart broke into pieces.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
Opening of the heart chakra, at the beginning is crazy but then you will have control over it, you will have love for other living things too, like I hate spiders and now they don't bother me its like I love them now. The other day I had to get rid of one and I felt so horrible, before I didn't care and now my heart broke into pieces.

I knoowww!! I hate spiders and flies and all creepy crawlies but my conscience always butts in now making me feel all sorry and sad for them and it's just overwhelming pain for such a 'pest'. Lol. Which is making me wonder why I'm even scared of them in the first place. It's only a bug
Old 04-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Master
I don't know about others, but over the years, I've been in love with several (shall we call them) soul mates...

Occasionally (like now for instance) there has been more than one at the same time, even to the extent (at the moment) of there being another, who I recently came into contact with... I don't think this new soul mate has made a connection yet ~ albeit one is forthcoming...

Sometimes, it's simply a one-way ticket (so to speak) where everything flows in one direction: we either give, or receive ~ nothing more ~ nothing less, untill that which is required: has been provided... Then the chain may be either broken or stay intact until the next time around...

Most of these souls, came into my life, when things were not going too well for me, for them, or for both of us... Some I still see from time to time and we are like brother and sister(s) in most cases: others ~ not so... They have moved on to other levels and/or dimentions...

But they are all very dear to me and I kinda worship the ground they walk on now and that at the time we were close to each other... That which transpired between us as couples was a beautiful experience in all cases and the ongoing connections are just as meaningful...

The journey so far has been a wonderful experience and I'm pleased to have played a part in the lives of those with whom I've had a Spiritual encounter...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 05-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
As long as you are not hurting anyone by it, appreciate your love within yourself. Just because we are in love doesn't mean it must all be expressed in one single way. Just feeling love within yourself can be enough expression.

Maybe we are desperate to direct our love at others in socially constructed ways, but somehow it doesn't fit in those boundaries and it becomes confusing. What does your intuition tell you about it?

Very well spoken. This is helpful to me! I will never hurt anyone by the love I feel for others than the man I married. I just enjoy it in silence.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:59 PM
painter_lady

Quote: I don't know about others, but over the years, I've been in love with several (shall we call them) soul mates...
I have had encounters in my life with several Soul Mates, but there has only been one that I could honestly say that I fell in love with, and am still in love with......
Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
Falling in love with many people sounds wonderful to me. We need a world where everyone loves everybody else. The more we love the better it is for everybody. There should be no limit on love it seems to me.
you're right love shouldn't be limited and I feel as if people always assume loving many people is a bad thing and they're are quick to initiate sex with love. I need to learn to open my Heart chakra.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:31 AM
DayLight1555

Some people are born this way, it's called polygamy I think... They love many at the same time, and even have relationships with many. And as long as the partners of these connections don't mind, then why not.
Sometimes when two people separate (but person A still loves person B), and when person A remarries, he has to convince person C that he doesn't love person B anymore. In some cases it sounds weird - why should he stop? What would make him stop loving? But in some situations, it feels like our mind makes us stop. It's like it shuts down the love for person B once the love comes for person C. So maybe we taught our brain to condition itself and to stop loving because we kind of "knew" that person C would require that. Maybe as a collective, we decided that it's important to have one on one relationships and so we taught ourselves to block the love for others.

So maybe, in a different society, we would do the polygamous thing with no problems. Because maybe it's just a matter of teaching your brain to be a certain way. And then you just act out what comes naturally (or rather seems natural since we taught our brain to do it, as a collective).

Although, it's not an easy life then. Unless one wants to try to live among the polygamous people.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979

Oh, this describes best how the force of the heartchakra works! I also didn't like spiders at all, but now I can look at them with admiration. They are beautiful creatures. Since my heartchakra has opened up, I can feel love for almost everyone and everything...Like I AM love.
Old 17-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Are you talking about completely falling in love with them, or just crushing? It could be possible you see attributes in each of them you appreciate perhaps?
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 20-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
you're right love shouldn't be limited and I feel as if people always assume loving many people is a bad thing and they're are quick to initiate sex with love. I need to learn to open my Heart chakra.

"Love" is often confused with romantic desire and/or a want to be loved by ones prospect(s). There isn't much sense in trying to open one's heart chakra in isolation if talking about the 7 yoga chakras. It won't be powered up properly if the flow of energy through the nadis is failing somewhere below.

Most people I've met in the situation being described have simply released the Venus in themselves, unleashed their emotions. Anahata is as much to do with health and equilibrium, sometimes interpreted as the seat of balance in the body and the point at which worldly pleasures cease to matter.

Romantic love? Its symbol has the two intersecting triangles representing the union of male and female (Shiva and Shakti) that can be interpreted as emotions fulfilled so I wonder about feelings described in this topic coming from an opened heart chakra in the spiritual/yogic path - or some mundane equivalent.

No matter - new romance is always nice. Helps motivate one to keep in shape!