Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezzy.G
Wow...this is me all the way.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Geezzy.G

Nameless, thank you. Your heart is beautifully golden.

LadyVirgoxoxo,
I am not inclined to believe your anxieties are purely due to what the medical community has said. Very well more than likely they directly stem from the things you sense; a rippling in the pond to which your unsettling situation has been thrown. If you walk into a room and see a vicious wild beast, there is no need for anxiety because you know exactly what there is to fear and flee. If that same monster were to be invisible (cleverly hidden, disguising itself) your anxiousness would go off the charts because you can sense a danger is present even though it may not be seen.

Don't even let anyone convince you you are crazy or that your worries and intuitions are invalid. Truly I hope things get better for you. Do definitely make some time to develop this gift, it was given to you for a reason.

- Peace
Old 07-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Knower

To be honest, from my point of view, you are beginning to use your intuition, you are becoming more "sensitive" to what is really happening and who is really who. Don't be afraid, actually be happy, because your intuition is your best weapon against bad people, its natural to feel good with good people and bad with bad people, not only people but situations and opportunities, not nothing is wrong with you, actually you are doing very well . Its just...when I started to become more aware of other people thoughts, of becoming more "sensitive", more receptive is correct word, to other people, becoming more intuitive...I got extreme anxiety, was afraid etc...but you must start to work with those emotions. You are just overwhelmed by so many information, by new emotions. You just need to understand what emotion is what and embrace it, meditation is just good to calm your mind, to get better clarity. You just have to get experience, understand those emotions and start working with your intuition. Believe me, once you get somewhat more experienced, you will see who is bad and who is good by just looking at the, or after they say few words, you will be able to get out of bad situations easily and be able to feel the right actions that will give you alot of prosperity in life.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Ascender

@Belle, I'll try doing that.

@Nameless, I'm not sure if I believe so much in Jerry and Esther Hicks, and the Law of Attraction. I'm just not too sure about all of that kind of stuff, honestly. Because I did use it once, but I attracted my abusive ex into my life, which of course at that time was everything I wanted, we were just friends at that time. I had a lot of fun with him, as well as with life in general. But a year later, when we started dating and I got to know him more, he showed the monster he really is. So if I was using LOA, I don't understand how I attracted him into my life?

@Geezzy.G, wow yours is so much stronger than mine!! I'm so sorry to hear of what happened to your mom.

@someguy92, the thing is, it seems like there's more bad people than there is good in the world. Also, it's tough, because I can even be watching TV, or watching a music video, and I can sense that the celebrity is not a good person. It can really bother me.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Master

@LadyVirgoxoxo

Something is wrong in my neck of the woods and I'm interested in the intensity of the anxiety that has arisen.

I've watched it and looked at it, and I believe there is an inner child issue for me. The lack of reassurance as a child, the fear I had as a child, and so on.

Don't worry about other celebrities being good or bad. That's a value judgment - if you find yourself in that camp then allow the finger to point to within and what are they telling you about yourself. Rejection of others is somewhat a rejection of a part of the self. Don't worry - it's hugely common.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Ascender

I was a very self-conscious and anxious child, perhaps that's the reason for my anxiety now. I don't know about that Belle. I can tell the difference between when I have bad feelings about someone and when I am rejecting someone because I can't confront that kind of person inside of me. It's a different type of feeling. I get like a flight type of reaction, like "GO AWAY NOW" kind of feeling when I get anxious around "bad" people. Whereas if I don't like somebody because they remind me of some part of myself, I usually will get annoyed.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Master

hi

Why not try to do some innerchild work round the anxiety and say what you would like to say to the anxious child. It's interesting what emerges. I was an anxious child, this coupled with my mother always redefining the boundaries so I never felt "safe". The messages were on the lines of "don't do that otherwise people won't like you". Guess how I've emerged! I overthink everything and think also that folk won't like me regardless.

I do understand what you are saying about fight / flight. Try working on balancing the sacral and solar chakra. So that when you are with someone who's energy is repugnant to you in some way, then you are not overwhelmed. I am a believer in past lives and they probably carry an energetic of someone who wronged you badly previously and you are being challenged to heal and forgive and grow strong. Look at these bad people as more your most precious teachers, when you have gotten over the initial "ug" see if you can find it within yourself to thank them for shining a light into your being and seek within what the message might be. Or, there may not be a message, just an acceptance that your energies do not resonate well, but that's ok.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Ascender

I'm always worried about people liking me. I seek acceptance, because I've been rejected so many times. I don't know, I think people see me as weird. I am not familiar with chakras at all, I have been thinking about looking into it though, because I'm fairly certain that my life is all out of balance. I don't even go to sleep until the morning! I try to set a schedule for myself by going to sleep at 10 p.m. and waking up at 8 a.m. I thought that would be fairly reasonable, but it's not because I stay on this computer all night long! I can't get off! I try to set time restraints too, but it just doesn't end up working. I'm not sure what my lessons have been this year through these horrible people that I've had to endure. Maybe sometime in the future it'll be clear. Right now I'm absolutely convinced that I'm a victim of circumstance.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Master

LadyVirgoxoxo you are up against a lot but it is not insurmountable. Take time to be kind to yourself and see how you can change the dynamics, there are always two players in any dynamic - for people to be horrible, they need someone to be horrible to but you don't need to accept it. Try to set sensible sleep patterns, you may need to take a few nights or weeks to reset your body clock but it does help if you can work to a target and a structure. Things always look worse at silly oclock at night. And if you don't manage, you can always try the next night and the next night. GIve yourself plenty of opportunities to forgive yourself and try again.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Ascender

I am, I'm in such a scared mental state, everything just seems so frightening. It's hard for me to forgive myself, but I'll try.