Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-11-2013, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Hi Kaere..

In your realization, you do see the nature of how people *think* they connect, but in fact regardless of the view people may portray in connection, there is always a flow of spirit moving through that space even when one doesnt realize and that can often be overlooked in the surface of things playing out...

How we take on the judge in ourselves is whats important and most of us have journey's through that space to learn and grow..

*sigh* yes... I get frustrated and impatient. Shedding snakeskin, I'm sure you follow what I mean... can leave me feeling tetchy, especially when it comes to things that I see clearly. Not that what I see is what everyone should see but anyway.

Old 17-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Angel quartz

I understand where you are coming from, but I would stick to the old adage of don't judge a book by its cover
Old 28-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Seeker
The initial post and a lot of comments left here are very offensive. Why does it confuse you that women like to dress like men? Who says being a woman only equates to wearing lipstick and dresses? To me being a woman has always been much deeper and complicated than the way I present myself to the world.
Maybe some women don't feel they need to dress a certain way to be a woman. There are so many ways in which we can embody womanhood and only a small percentage of that has to do with how we dress.

I'm a femme lesbian but I'm attracted to women who present as masculine of center. I don't know why, but that's what I'm into it. I like girls who play with gender norms. Undoubtedly the women who dress masculine are so often the one's who are the most comfortable with themselves and the way they present to other's.

If you don't seem femme lesbian couples, open your eyes, because they are everywhere. You don't see them because you assume that they are straight.
Old 31-12-2013, 04:35 PM
billweatherford

bella,it sounds like you dont know what you want.you say your not gay,but you want a girl friend,both cant be true,look deep in you and find your self first,i think the problem is,being gay is not natual and deep down you know that,but there is something else holding on to you
Old 01-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by billweatherford
bella,it sounds like you dont know what you want.you say your not gay,but you want a girl friend,both cant be true,look deep in you and find your self first,i think the problem is,being gay is not natual and deep down you know that,but there is something else holding on to you

I have to disagree with the bit about being gay is not natural, if that is what you are implying. You are wrong and what you say is offensive to many people on here.

Bella you'd be surprised there are a lot of gay people round you including femme lesbians who at first glance you wouldn't presume to be gay. Remember there's no rush to learn these things about yourself, take your time, ponder different scenarios, experience things and overtime you will realise these things out. :)
Old 01-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella
It angers me though that I see so many girls that are with another and are so (naturally or not to them) into being so opposite of feminine. I mean come on ... I simply cannot find boy-like girls attractive. I can't like a girl that is just not feminine. That also does NOT MEAN I'd take on a more boyish way in a sense where there can't be two boyish girls. I'm a woman and love it. How could I potentially find a boyish girl attractive? I'm looking for another GIRL ....
I think sexuality is strongly related to the 'kind' of death we went through in our previous life. In the web page I have cited, you can see four examples (out of infinite possibilities) of the type of death one experiences. The four figures, 8a to 8d, on the page illustrate how much of one's personality is carried forth into a succeeding life. Figure 8a would typically cause one to be born a transgender in the next life. Such a person will be completely out of character with the gender of his/her body, since all the sheaths except the sheath of food corresponds to his/her former life.

If one dies as illustrated in figure 8b, one will be gay or lesbian depending on the gender of the body one is born into. If one dies as in figure 8c, you will be straight but may have some attraction to the same sex. Again one can die in infinite number of states in between these four states and thus you have various gradation of sexuality as seen in real people.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Suspended
Guide

I think Bella might be bisexual instead of gay?