Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Knower

I am not looking forward to death, but for next life after death yes.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Considering that I don't have much money and can't hold a decent job, am not married, have social anxiety issues, health and relationship issues and I fear the way that humanity and planet earth is going.. I'm not exactly worried about death from the point of view losing my life because it's not exactly the life I imagined when I was younger... and I've been interested in the afterlife with NDE's, ghosts and other phenomena for quite some time.

I'm interested in what happens next and whether it is what I believe it to be... I'm not about to force my own death, I'll let it come when it comes and hopefully it doesn't come too soon because I'd like to try and improve things but I can't see an afterlife being worse than the many stresses I've had to endure in life in recent years especially.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
Honestly I love death in the metaphorical sense of the word. When something comes to an end, something new is in the horizon and I feel amazingly happy about it. I feel when you are transitioning you also see truth as it is, you need to come to terms with what works for you and what does not, so you can move towards the next part of your journey.
Breaking of ego/ breaking of lies/ break of all that does not serve you/ all letting go of judgements, when one can do that, you see people or who they truly are. Death is very powerful/ daring. Death is not always of the physical but can manifest in so many ways in our spiritual journeys.
Old 24-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Knower

I have had times that I felt my moment was very close and I remember saying I am ready go ahead and take me. It didn't happen and I often wonder why am I still here and what is it I am supposed to learn yet that I am still here.
I have to laugh because at age 66 if I have things to learn then I better get after it now. This Christmas has been more emotional for me than ever before.
There is a passage in the bible that says be in this world but not of it. I look at my life and think I sure took that seriously. Even as a youngster in grade school I did what I had to do and not much more. I have often thought I really am not supposed to be here.
I often wonder if a past life regression or my spiritual guides would shed light on who, why, and what am I here for in this life.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder

im looking forward to never reincarnating again. this life is just too much to handle. too many emotions overwhelming me. i honestly dont know how long i can take these overwhelming emotions. as far as death occurs i just wish i cease to exist. completely. anyone get me?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Mrs. chi and I have a low tolerance for suffering, and there are many scenarios which could make life here untenable . We are prepared, if the spit hits the fan. Not to hole up and live like post-apocalyptic hooligans, but to simply check out of this world before the spit gets all over us.

Some people will tell you it's a horrible thing to take your own life , that it will...
complicate things on the other side. But nobody knows everything, and I heard from somebody who heard from somebody on the other side that said "it's no big deal" . So, we don't find society's and biology's desperate clinging to life to be some kind of sacred obligation.

There's no rule book here , except ones you let someone else make up for you, but why do that. I feel we have the sovereign right to live and die as we please, so we are prepared to make that choice when the time comes. Tell you what: I don't want to hang on until I'm a vegetable, unable to wipe my own butt, and I'm sure not going to be anyone's caretaker, doing that.
It's quite enough trouble to do the day to day, with a body that needs PT , needs to work and play .

But am I looking forward to death ?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Lately, I've become more willing expedite the inevitable; more accepting that there isn't anything holding me here. No great Undone Thing (okay, I do need to goof around online less, and write about work) . I would dearly love to hold little Zeus in my arms again, and let him lick my face, and I would lick his all over too, I imagine. If that part's true, then my answer is "yes, and the sooner the better" . But if nothing too ugly happens, I'm willing to wait until whenever, but I don't want to be a burden, and I insist on quality of life . The choice and ability to leave, though, is mine , and not that of some idiot in a hospital, sucking finances like a vampire for the corporation and forcing my body to stay alive .
Poopy on that

This touched me so much.

I'd have to agree with most of what they say though I've suffered a lot in this lifetime. If I had a debilitating condition I'd want my life to be over sooner than later. But I'm touchy about suicide. I commit suicide in a previous life and I was very disappointed in myself once I was on the other side. It made me heap trauma on myself in this lifetime to make up for it.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:25 AM
Guide

Not really...I have children, and I want to seethe grow up, go to college, see the world, get married, have kids, ect ect.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
This touched me so much.

I'd have to agree with most of what they say though I've suffered a lot in this lifetime. If I had a debilitating condition I'd want my life to be over sooner than later. But I'm touchy about suicide. I commit suicide in a previous life and I was very disappointed in myself once I was on the other side. It made me heap trauma on myself in this lifetime to make up for it.

I feel the same way Deb, I feel I committed suicide once, carelessly died in another accident, and joined a war where I died. Strangely enough, I saw this all in dreams, as a male in those lifetimes.

The trauma, I feel like every single one of those lives, I have crammed all the learning and karma into this one. Every single one of those lives I have been slowly and steadily balancing that karma, I just know it, inside....and it ain't pretty. People have no idea the karma for committing suicide, is a slow hell on earth. Of course there's still good times, but there is a lot of devastation, too.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:43 AM
Master

Seriously? Someone who understands what I put myself through. High five Colorado!
Old 04-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Death is just going home.

Often we hear incarnation on earth to be like boarding schools.

This statement has various ramifications, such as we are here to learn, we have to follow the rules, we can be child like.

Do you get fed up of life, and yearn to be in the after realms, where there are no misunderstandings, you have the company of your eternal soul group, and can explore a beautiful environment.

Or do you love life, and want to live forever?

what is so bad about there being no misunderstandings?