Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Knower
I wouldn't really say "looking forward" to it as such. I know this life shouldn't be rushed; we need to experience it like it's all there is, even if you believe there's more. It's a path of challenges and learning how to overcome them. Having fun, loving etc. is basically the starting point to what's "next" like a training level on a game, for which would be a big advantage for you to the rest of the game
Old 02-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Master

Hey, I've made it this far. Think I'll stick it out until my time is naturally over here. Yes, it's been a tough life. But I'm good now, this moment.

But when it's my time to pass over The Gates of Hell couldn't stop me from going home.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Experiencer
I would like to leave for a better place in the afterlife.

But if there are things that I still need to make up for I rather do it now then come back in another life if possible. If it would save me one extra incarnation I would probably prefer that.

But life on earth is misunderstood by many. If you really want to go that much then you probably don't understand too well why you are here in the first place.
I have learned that spiritual growth can proceed much faster when you incarnate in a physical body then by staying in the afterlife.

I try to make my life as comfortable as possible. But if there is more comfort on the other side I don't want to be dumb and say on the wrong side of the coffin.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Guide
I'm with Glacier, living like there is nothing more because, hey, what if there isn't?! Though I won't lie, some days I am in so much physical pain that I'm crying, literally begging for the end...but then, those days eventually pass and I live like it's the last!
Old 02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when we hit that darker place and home does feel like it would be nice to return to but the lessons do not end in going home. We might well be sent forth again to something in a life that is more of a challenge than the one we have.

In a regression I did I came into this life mad as all "H" that I was female that I would have to do the family things again, that I would marry and be in that state of being for life.

My Mom had a lung fully collapse when she was early on pregnant with me, this should have ended my being the Dr. said but I lived on. She had an emergency C Section that did not go the best, but I lived on. We never connected her and I . It seems I choose my Dad but she was just the tool there to bring me in.

I have three kids, and I have no regrets in this path with them. I got rid of the abusive relationship that was to be the "lifetime one" and replace it with my Mirror Soul Twin. So that feeling from home that was there is now gone.

We have to at times accept that we might not have the best life path but to have the physical world is a wondrous thing.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Death is just going home.
LOL, you ARE "home". What else could you be? Your ego may not understand this but you, the Reality, ARE HOME - not at home but ARE the "home". Death is an aspect of your divine play here. There is no actual "death".
Quote:
Often we hear incarnation on earth to be like boarding schools.
that is true for the (imagined) ego but not for you, the Source.

Quote:
This statement has various ramifications, such as we are here to learn, we have to follow the rules, we can be child like.
Who/what is this "we"? You are not a "we"! Your are the Absolute appearing as this "we" or a person. You, the Infinite Being are ONE appearing as many.

Quote:
Do you get fed up of life, and yearn to be in the after realms, where there are no misunderstandings, you have the company of your eternal soul group, and can explore a beautiful environment.
This is only about the apparent ego/person/entity that you, the Source, have projected into your cosmic drama for your own enjoyment. You, the Infinite, do not get fed up with life although your imagined ego might. Everything in that statement is about the cosmic Dream that you, the Eternal, have projected.

Quote:
Or do you love life, and want to live forever?
You, the Infinite Being, do "love" life and you already are living FOREVER and beyond whereas, you, the personal, limited and short lived ego may love or hate life and wants to live forever as this limited ego.
None of this comment pertains to you, the Reality or Source or whatever you want to call your divine self.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Experiencer
I don't mind death if that is my path. I let the end come when is it necessary to be so.

Until then i live life, that i can't find as a blessing, but that is probably way, that im not too attached to anything. Have wish for pleasant experiences and with time, that i make a connections about everything that is present and is going on in my life and when i am able to see everything will be probably even more saticefied and abble accept what is and what was and will be.

If i would have to live this life again i wish i would have more guidance. But then again i ask myself, what is the path of living this way, somehow in darkness when there could be better. I can feel it, but can't reach it.

Should be more active than writing on forum, but that is the way i have choose for this life. Im really interested to find answers through internet, or lets say, not personal level.

I also tried to imagine death in many ways and situations, so i became really confident about this topic. So i realised there is no meaning to die, until you have find out and accomplished at least the most interesting and hidden things that you were not aware before. So im into some kind of development, but lacking to see bigger picture.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder

I do not want to be here...I think for all my life, at an inner soul level, I knew this. Just as Lynn mentioned...Mad as hell...also had many times in my life I should have passed but didn't, instead my beautiful son passes...my second one...
When I lay down, for the final time, it will be good.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:58 AM
Knower
I'm not ready unless all my loved ones go with me as it's the end of the world. I have a child! It's not someone you'd want to leave behind unless we go together under those circumstances. My answer would be NO at this time. I want to see my baby grow and he deserves a chance..
Old 05-02-2017, 03:09 AM
Master

IM 54 YEARS YOUNG & AM "DEFINITELY READY" & WILLING.
I do not have children, so no reliance in that regard, but my parents are still on earth, & I will be staying in the flesh, to help them through their elderly years on earth. They are in their eighties, & I figure that I owe it to them to help them in their old age, because, well, they gave eternal consciousness, to a soul, which brought the "eternal" me into being.
& without my folks I would not be in existence.

I have a funeral fully payed for & have chosen a wicker casket.& have retired from work & am fully self funded & do figure that my funds should last at least another 15 years, just long enough I believe.

& i have chosen my choice of exiting the flesh.....
.......& if my folks were to pass today, I would see to their funeral & last wishes & then depart myself immediately there after.

Iam extremely fit & healthy & sane of mind & have everything I need to survive comfortably, but I would rather like to live eternally in the spiritual form without the flesh from this moment on...but alas I will have to wait.

I did tell my folks of my desire to exit the earth life & I asked them if they could cope without my help as they get older, & they said yes & it would be ok by them if I left the earth, but they said they would definitely miss me of course....& well I decided that it would not be the right thing to do, in leaving them behind. ...so I am still here on earth for them, 5 years later.....& my desire to exit the flesh, is growing stronger every moment that i have to, stay in the flesh.