Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

absolutely you can.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
absolutely you can.

LOL...errrr....I suppose....

BUT if you incarnate as a woman, generally speaking it was pretty horrible, violent and oppressive in the past.
And thus really just not so appealing...raped, beaten, and severely conscribed in our words and deeds day to day, our treatment was often brutal, grotesque, contemptible, and nauseating, in just so many ways.
Made beyond insufferable and intolerable by the relentless arrogance and obscene hypocrisy and "righteousness" of those same perps.
This, even given that the past was already somewhat horrible and oppressive for most men, as well.

Since no one knows for certain whether you'll incarnate as the same gender next go round --
even if being a man is your "preferred" gender -- then you may want to put in for future times, or times forward of now.
Because you can't always get what you want, and particularly whilst still on the steep end of the learning curve.

Or, you can just take your chances in the past, hahaha....good luck!
LOL. The past...as the saying goes, it's a nice place to visit (a big maybe, btw)...but I wouldn't want to live there.
No way in hell.

To the OP: your request is poignant but I'm not certain about that...you exist as you in this timeline with your sister. Not as your sister.

Also, the future has possibilities, and we have responsibilities to that future. The past (as we experience it) has already occurred and thus cannot be altered perceptively unless we hop timelines and therefore "take over" or become a part of a different "past". Where, in your case, your sister may or may not exist even if you do.

Meanwhile, right here and right now, you matter and your choices today matter for our collective tomorrow...and you can always honour your sister with your choices.

No doubt there are other realities for other lives that we're all working toward, where we can co-exist and co-mingle more freely with one another's soul energy even whilst incarnate. Then you can still be completely yourself and yet at the same time be close to your sister, with her at heart and in spirit and love, whilst you both live your lives. I'm keeping my eye on those realities and hoping they'll manifest here as well one day.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Suspended
Knower

No its not possible to reincarnate at the backward time because our that life journey has ended and its karma and deeds has been done and now our next part of karma and new physical body and life journey has started and it continuous till our whole life journey attains its completeness.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Pathfinder
You are worried that the future will be dystopic. But that is one of the many possible outcomes of our future, it has not been set for what the outcome will finally be. That is up to us all and our actions to what the future will be.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

sounds like you just need to avoid thinking about reincarnation and the future.... simple as that.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind
No its not possible to reincarnate at the backward time because our that life journey has ended and its karma and deeds has been done and now our next part of karma and new physical body and life journey has started and it continuous till our whole life journey attains its completeness.

So you're saying there's no hope? I REFUSE to reincarnate into the future and I will NEVER forgive God, if he does send me into the 22nd century when I die of an old age. Robots are evil, pure and simple! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that humans cannot reincarnate into animals. Not like I really care about that. I mean that would be pointless, whereas backwards time travel reincarnation wouldn't be. If I do get reincarnated into the future, then I guess I'll have to be the one that puts an end to mankind, sadly! Who wants to live a pathetic dystopian hellhole? Not me, that's for sure! I'd rather live in the 1300s as a knight/princess or the 1800s, as a cowboy/showgirl, instead of the future and that's saying something!

Tomorrow's technology is gonna be BAD! Once virtual reality takes off, it'll only get worse; I could see an increase in shootings and stuff. What about flying cars? You would be able to cause 9/11, every single day. What about robots, huh? Well, just watch Terminator and I, Robot and you'll get the picture! You think social media is bad, oh boy you ain't seen nothing yet! Tomorrow's technology will make today's look like the technology of the 50s and 60s when people actually had optimism for the future, as seen in The Jetsons and Star Trek.

To all the people who have high hopes for a good future; Wake up! It's 2017, not 1967! Furthermore, God has to fulfill my wishes and send me back in time or else he's not a true God, after all! What kind of God would turn down a 28 year old's wishes? (soon to be 29 in just less than 3 months) That would be very cruel of God to do such a thing, when he knows damn well that I fear for the future and want nothing to do with it, in my next life, whatsoever! The whole purpose of repeating this life is to see how bad my Autism is, but from another sibling's POV. I could be reborn as my sister in this life, but I'd rather be a twin sister, instead and GOD CANNOT DENY ME OF THAT PROMISE!!
Old 24-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Hi Blakegood88
Hmm well I am none to keen on the idea either, but us humans do seem to adapt to the environment that we are put in and with no knowledge of what has come before it wouldn't even effect you in that new life clean slate, and as other people have said imagine going back to a period where there was great wars and people didn't live very long at all, I am not sure if we can go backwards but it would be nice to have the choice.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Reliving this life and knowing that places like buildings that no longer stand will once stand again, like the World Trade Center will once again stand, until September 11, 2001 unless I prevent 9/11, for example. There was also a house I used to go to in my youth that no longer stands and it was torn down, then there was this speech and hearing clinic that got replaced by an art center, and then there was King's Island Resort, which is also gone, sadly!
Though it depends on exactly what your incarnation beliefs are, you wouldn't remember this life and therefore wouldn't know 9/11 would happen, even if you were to be reincarnated in the past. I personally do not think it is possible to time travel concerning if we go with the reincarnation possibility. But if it were, I wouldn't waste this life worrying about the next, as it should only be your next life that worries about, well, your next life
Old 24-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Gracey

it is neat to think that just perhaps we can reincarnate into the past or the future and perhaps some souls are caught in a time loop, living the same life over and over, calling certain flashes dejavu.
Old 24-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Burntfruit

I do find it a bit disturbing, because it does a appear to be quite unusual. I like order in the galaxy as a rule.

But yes I admit it could be quite interesting, it does have a Star Trek feel to it.